ScorePositive Feedback
30 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
30 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  jock51 11/03/23 buyer positive straight forward, no hassle good comms deal with rob, another top hrd member
 Profile  GW4WZS 08/02/23 seller positive Rob sorted me out with two lovely plastic enclosures for only the cost of postage - top man. Really helpful and a role model in recycling usable items for the benefit of others.
 Profile  M0GMA 22/02/20 seller positive Nice to meet up with Rob again after quite some time same sense of humor its great .
Nice Shack and set up every thing working as it should
superb items from you as ever and good workmanship
just cant believe how fast you turned them around .Your a man of your word Rob and i would recommend you to all at HRD
10/10
 Profile  M0EPV 12/05/17 buyer positive Good To to meet you Rob Just glad the lead worked for you you.Rob was one time reely nice Guy .
 Profile  m0rcj 02/09/16 trade positive Nice to meet Rob and his other half, called to my QTH as arranged and on time.. I found Rob to me a very nice person and item as advertised. Thanks Rob and best wishes.
 Profile  mrnobody 14/10/12 buyer positive Great to deal with.Thanks
 Profile  m0jde 03/12/11 trade positive Nice and easy to deal with. Would deal with again no problem. Dave
 Profile  gm1zvj 18/11/11 seller positive One off the nicest guys I have had the pleasure off dealing with via this site. nothing was too much trouble. 100% recommended in every respect. thanks again.
 Profile  oldskool 31/10/11 trade positive Swift Great Service
 Profile  M0GMA 06/10/11 seller positive Robert thanks for a great service the Decals look good if not very professional.
Also very fast completion too.
g.b. Coffee the best .
Got to recommend you for the good quality.and would deal again....Thanks .
 Profile  M0RFU 30/09/11 seller positive Ordered to very reasonably priced stickers and they where delivered to my door in less that 6 hours!

That's what I call service.

Thanks
 Profile  G0HIJ 24/09/11 buyer positive What a friendly guy would definitely recommend this seller
 Profile  M0EPV 17/07/11 buyer positive It was good to meet rob for the first time made Welcome good buy I would deal with rob anytime.
 Profile  jonah2020 27/06/11 seller positive rob is a sound guy 100% realible no messing about cheers mate good to see you again roy
 Profile  M0OTM 22/06/11 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with.
Easy transaction, great comms.
 Profile  G7SBK 02/03/11 seller positive Great comms, a very nice chap, and HE makes a lovely cup of tea, would buy off again, top ten draw.
Thanks Rob,
all the best,
Dave G7SBK
 Profile  M0OTM 06/01/11 trade positive Great comms....pleasure to deal with. Thank you!
 Profile  quadking 04/12/10 trade positive Great guy came and collected on time, payed me in cash as agreed, What more can I say, would reccommend this buyer to any HRD user A++++

Thanks Terry quadking (m0nta) 73s
 Profile  M1VHT 28/08/10 seller positive On behalf of Terry G0GLH thanks for a super hassle free deal great items and great guy thanks.
 Profile  jonah2020 19/08/10 trade positive cheers rob,robs a sound guy great to meet doesn't let you down,would deal with him anytime 100% reliable.
roy
 Profile  M0GMA 17/08/10 buyer positive Thanks for the deal Robert
can only find positive things to say about you
you a great guy to deal with either buying or selling
and i would recommend you to anyone.
 Profile  M0GMA 17/08/10 seller positive Robert is a very genuine person keeps to his word about times and payment.Easy to Deal with no problems.nice to deal with him. Would definitely deal again with him
 Profile  M3PHB 28/07/10 seller positive straight forward deal.. no messing. would deal with again 100%
 Profile  g1hsg 24/06/10 buyer positive Great guy to deal with. Good comms. Arrived on time as promised to collect the antenna. Would not hesitate to trade again.
 Profile  M0VKX 29/03/10 buyer positive Thanks for a no hassle deal would buy again
next time ill get the train
 Profile  2E0BTX 10/03/10 seller positive No problem at all hope you have as much fun with the antenna as i did 73 Pete
 Profile  M1VHT 22/02/10 trade positive 100% genuine fella hassle free deal nice to meet you Rob DE Keith M1VHT
 Profile  G0UAZ 15/02/10 seller positive Met Rob as arranged. He was on time and a pleasure to deal with. Good deal too. I would defintely be happy to deal with him again in the future. A real gent. Cheers Rob