ScorePositive Feedback
26 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
26 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G1YBB 13/02/24 buyer positive Contacted me quickly, paid very quickly, and let me know when package arrived.
many thanks.
 Profile  M1DRK 11/01/24 buyer positive Thank You Richard. A pleasure to deal with.
Regards
Andy
 Profile  M3OPT 20/05/23 seller positive RECOMMENDED FOR A HONEST AND NO HASTLE DEAL.
 Profile  MM6RLL 29/07/22 buyer positive Quick payer. Good comms. 100% from me
 Profile  G8VR 10/06/22 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with 100% genuine.
 Profile  G4XNG 14/10/21 buyer positive Wanted something, I had it, he paid without any problem, and he received it. All done with that old fashioned thing called trust.
 Profile  M0CLS 27/08/20 buyer positive Nice bloke, would recommend to anyone. Many thanks!
 Profile  m6jpw 01/08/20 seller positive What a credit to HRD Richard is.
Great product, Very well packed, Very quick dispatch with
great communication.
Many thanks Richard.
A+++ service.
 Profile  2E0DLG 12/06/20 buyer positive Supplied some DX Eng parts for Richard in his hour of need! Very reliable and trusted buyer. Tnx Richard!
 Profile  GW6RRL 21/08/19 buyer positive Great to deal with, a pleasant and easy transaction A++
 Profile  mm0hgn 06/04/19 buyer positive very fast payment and a very nice guy to deal with thank you Richard davie
 Profile  G4OXD 03/10/18 seller positive Straight forward transaction. Paid quickly a pleaser to deal with Richard. Hope to do so again in the future
 Profile  M0GMA 04/05/18 buyer positive Richard is a great person to deal with his communications are
first class
He is very fast at payment and I would recommend him to anyone on HRD
He is a credit to HRD
 Profile  MW3FLI 08/04/18 buyer positive Richard is a top guy, great communication and instant payment. If only every deal went this easily.
 Profile  spidermike 25/07/17 trade positive Fast payer and a pleasure to deal with a real Gent and Credit to HRD, Many thanks Mark
 Profile  MI5 HIL 14/02/17 buyer positive Gentleman to talk and deal with,knows what he wants and paid in advance .good comms throughout and promply to confirm delivery of a very rare atu,enjoy Richard ,73 Brian.
 Profile  MM0WAX 06/05/16 seller positive An easy deal, and if I'm honest, a bit of a bargain. Richard is a joy to do business with.
 Profile  G4CVD 04/05/16 buyer positive Excellent arived in 3 days including bank holiday! Ecellent condition as described many thanks Richard.
 Profile  trigem16 22/04/16 seller positive great item he sold me only a 2 day turn around to my door and the packing was great so the item was very well looked after, item works fine looks great for its age im very happy
would deal with this guy again with no problems
thanks very much
 Profile  m0rcj 21/04/16 buyer positive Very quick payment and great comms from Richard.
I would certainly deal with him anytime. Thank you.
 Profile  M0RDI 17/03/16 buyer positive :) Richard is good to deal with .Excellent communication and swift payment. Thank you for the sale Richard .I will listen out for you on 40 metres
 Profile  g7gro 18/06/15 seller positive Thanks. Nice doing business with you Richard
 Profile  gw0kig 18/05/15 buyer positive Receiver as described,well packed and arrived promptly.Friendly and quick communication. An excellent deal.I can highly recommend this seller. Thanks!
 Profile  2E1GSN 19/02/15 seller positive Good communications fast payer and nice gentleman to deal with....thx