ScorePositive Feedback
16 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
16 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G4KCT 11/10/14 buyer positive Thanks Tony the socket was a great help . regards barry
 Profile  m0rcj 02/08/14 trade positive Tony answered my call for help when looking for an old 3 button mouse for my mag loop controller and sent me one he had FOC. nice ham radio spirit and a real gentleman.Thank you very much Tony.
 Profile  gi4fzd 17/04/14 buyer positive Very easy transaction and would have no hesitation in recommending as a buyer.
 Profile  clive 03/02/14 buyer positive Tony is a nice guy, quick payment, collected as arranged. A nice straight forward no problem deal.
Thanks a lot Tony, enjoy !!!!!!!!

Clive
 Profile  F4VPC 24/01/14 buyer positive Nice easy transaction, pleasure to deal with you Tony.
Kelvin
 Profile  jock51 11/04/13 seller positive bought an icom pcr1000 of tony, better than described,
absolute pleasure doing a deal with you tony, all the best,
 Profile  M6SPW 22/07/11 seller positive I bought a Behringer DSP110 unit off Tony as advertised on here,he delivered it to my door & it works a treat on my microphone,cheers Tony,top chap :O)
 Profile  M6SPW 22/12/10 trade positive Super,Tony came collected the TS770 & we did a trade,real pleasure to meet you,have a happy xmas & New Year :O)
 Profile  m0hms 19/10/10 buyer positive Deal was a doddle to do many thanks Tony.
 Profile  M0OTM 11/10/10 seller positive Pleasure to meet you Tony.
Nice to deal face to face, and have a chat!
Jon
 Profile  2E0 TDX 13/07/10 buyer positive Great to meet you Tony and a pleasure doing business with you!...All the best.
 Profile  G8JIT 29/06/10 buyer positive It was greta seeing you Tony, and so many thanks for making the transaction smooth, and helpful. 1st. class.
 Profile  2E0SDK 13/06/10 trade positive thanks for the smooth deal very happy and very nice to meet up with you. top bloke to deal with A++++
 Profile  2e1rdx 15/02/10 buyer positive Fine Fellow arranged to purchase my SDR Receiver arrived at meeting point as planned paid cash and bought me a drink too ??? deal with confidence thank you Tony
rgds Ian