ScorePositive Feedback
65 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
65 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  2W0RLD 05/12/13 buyer positive great item many thanks with quick delivery also and very good coms not had chance to try it yet i hope to deal again soon
 Profile  M1DRK 19/11/13 seller positive Cheers Will nice doing business with.
Top seller super quick delivery.

Thank You

Andy
 Profile  m0uez 19/11/13 trade positive THANKS HARRY FOR THE TIME YOU SPENT A GENT TO DEAL WITH *****
 Profile  G8JIT 10/07/13 seller positive Happy to buy again William, nice meeting also, take care good luck with the advanced!
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 03/07/13 buyer positive 100% gent. good comms and fast dispatch. no worries about dealing with him again. highly recommended.
 Profile  G1EYZ 21/06/13 buyer positive Icom speaker received in excellent condition.
Nice easy transaction.
 Profile  alfred.0191 18/06/13 buyer positive bought a item off will. it arrived quickly and was in vgc. would deal again
 Profile  Chris-2E0OTO 14/05/13 seller positive Great Ft817 5w contact first day used into monaco Very Pleased, And a nice Guy Thanks Chris.
 Profile  M0YBC 21/04/13 buyer positive Thanks another perfect deal enjoy the radio
 Profile  m0jha 16/07/12 seller positive another great no hassle deal , cheers .
 Profile  G6OUI 21/06/12 buyer positive Fantastic service, promt delivery, exactly as described a pleasure to do business with you Will.
 Profile  m0jha 20/06/12 seller positive no hassle deal , fast delivery and item as described..
 Profile  G0HIJ 20/06/12 buyer positive Pleasure doing business with you Will. 73 Wayne G0HIJ
 Profile  M6SPW 15/06/12 seller positive I've had a few deals with Will,always very honest,helpfull & a pleasure to deal with,one of the hobbies gents,very pleased with the FT-901 & love the Yaesu meter,many thanks & best regards,Shaun :O)
 Profile  M0TMC 19/05/12 trade positive will is a genuine nice bloke. i would deal again without hesitation. thanks will. p.s his wife makes an awsome cuppa.
 Profile  2E0KDM 20/04/12 trade positive Thanks Will. As described.Well packed.Well happy.
 Profile  m0wrs 16/03/12 buyer positive nice to have dealed with you will, as described.
 Profile  M1TZR 18/02/12 trade positive No problem at all to deal with,

Paul
 Profile  lambrigg 10/01/12 seller positive This seller is a really nice guy - Any items for sale are perfect unmarked - all working and at the right price.
Thank you
Mike
 Profile  brynnaman 14/12/11 seller positive great guy to deal with would do so again.
all the best.
 Profile  G0UEX 10/11/11 seller positive Nice to meet you Will and thanks for an easy transaction.
 Profile  g7pan 21/10/11 seller positive Great to deal with ,quick delivery ,perfect,thanks.
 Profile  2e0efc 18/10/11 seller positive A real pleasure...Fast delivery and excellent product..Highly recommended.
Cheers Will

2E0EFC
 Profile  EI9KC 10/10/11 seller positive Pleasure to deal with! Thank you for shipping to Ireland. Transceiver well packed. Good communication. Vy 73!
 Profile  G8JIT 01/10/11 seller positive Nice to see you again William, will always regard you as one of the sites trusted traders.
And a gentleman of course.
 Profile  MM3PTS 26/08/11 seller positive Will is a great guy to deal with .The item was better than described .Pleasure to deal with and would recommend anytime .
 Profile  G0UNJ 11/07/11 trade positive a pleasure to meet bill again , equipment always first class , and a top fella ,, cheers bill,
 Profile  G0UAZ 06/07/11 trade positive Another seamless trade with Will, a truly nice fella to deal with and his gear is always 100%. Top fella. Thanks :)
 Profile  2W0JMK 22/06/11 buyer positive A very quick and hassle free deal and what a gent.
Thank you very much William.
 Profile  m1eac 22/05/11 trade positive Thanks Will for a a good fast deal, nice to meet you again!!
 Profile  MI5 HIL 13/02/11 seller positive brill to deal with well packed and a true gentleman cheers william
 Profile  G0WCI 12/02/11 buyer positive Thanks William, quick post and as described A+++++ :)
 Profile  G0UAZ 20/01/11 seller positive Thanks William for a nice piece of kit. Better than described. Will is a reialbe and honest chap who I have had the pleasure of dealing with several times. I would recommend him without hesistation.
 Profile  craig 19/01/11 seller positive I recently bought a radio from this seller and he is a pleasure to deal with. It was fairly priced, described as mint and when i inspected it, it was just as if it had come out of the shop.
He ONLY ever sells quality equipment and there is no messing about like there can be with other sellers. All you need to do is contact him and arrange to go and see the goodies. He makes you feel very welcome and really does do you a good deal.
I will most definitely buy from him again...
 Profile  M3PHB 30/11/10 trade positive top man, met up as arranged, had a chat deal done, many thanks paul
 Profile  2E0ZTM 12/11/10 buyer positive William bought my Palstar AT1500CV. Paid cash and collected in person. Regards, Terry.
 Profile  M0CSN 10/11/10 seller positive Excellent service from William, sent item on the day it was paid for and arrived next day true to his word, I would have no hesitation in recommending William to anyone thinking of buying from him, many thanks John
 Profile  M0JSW 10/11/10 seller positive Lovely Radio,Lovely bloke,Lovely cup of tea,all radio deals should be like this...Thanks Will!
 Profile  M6SPW 09/11/10 buyer positive Instant payment,thanks.
 Profile  m6xat 08/10/10 buyer positive Good to meet you Will, and the XYL. Radio was mint and well worth the trip over the hills.
I will certainly look forward to our next meeting. 73s
Trev M6XAT
 Profile  G0UAZ 02/10/10 seller positive Met William as agreed. As always the item was as described and in perfect working order. Thanks again mate. Always a pleasure to do a deal with you
 Profile  Andrew 28/09/10 buyer positive Real gentleman. Pleasure to trade with. Thank you
 Profile  m3lqj 15/09/10 trade positive Nice guy to deal with,promt payment..cheers will.
 Profile  M6PEW 07/09/10 buyer positive What a week! Rig gone faulty only months old.
Very poor offer for my equipment by Radiorobbers.
Then I find this site:
12 hours and I have registered, sought and bought a splendid piece of kit from the most honest, easy going man on the wrong side of the Pennines!
He even diagnosed my old rig problem!
Thanks Will & Wife, hope to deal with you again.
Paul
 Profile  M0CSN 31/08/10 buyer positive Met Will as arranged with no problems at all, deal done within 2 hrs of first phone call, excellent chap to deal with can highly recommend . Many thanks John
 Profile  M6CEB 27/08/10 seller positive very nice guy to deal with excelent item very trustworthy! thanks very much :-)
 Profile  paul 27/08/10 seller positive excellent radio arrived fast in excellent condition very nice bloke will be back for more thats for sure top class seller recommended thanks paul m0cln
 Profile  G0UAZ 09/08/10 trade positive Met William as arranged. As with previously deals between us, this was flawless. William is completely trustworthy. Didnt dither or mess about, agreed a deal by phone, within 2 hours its was completed. thanks mate & take it easy.
 Profile  kev7572002 07/08/10 seller positive nice guy very trust worthy cheers william
 Profile  G0UAZ 05/08/10 buyer positive William didnt mess me about. Wanted the SDR, rang me up, paid me immediately and was 100% reliable. Thanks mate
 Profile  Rogneil 29/07/10 seller positive Thanks for excellent piece of kit exactly as described. First class transaction!
 Profile  jonah2020 25/07/10 trade positive thanks will, for a nice radio just what i wanted great to meet you hope to do a deal with you in the future 100% recomended cheers mate roy
 Profile  M0RIG 09/07/10 seller positive Spot on guy - equipment as described and works perfectly. Recommended. Andy
 Profile  2E0SDK 06/05/10 seller positive very nice guy to meet with first class man would buy from you again and he is very honest a++ thanks
 Profile  m3xkm 27/04/10 seller positive resolved thanks.
 Profile  m3hku 20/04/10 buyer positive Excellent fast communications and payment, Thanks
 Profile  G0PVR 22/03/10 buyer positive WILLIAM PAID CASH FOR MY RADIO, A TOP PERSON AND A CREDIT TO OUR HOBBY THANKS! JOHN G0PVR
 Profile  m1eac 07/02/10 trade positive William is a great chap to deal with would deal again any time!
 Profile  M5DZH 06/01/10 seller positive 100% A+
 Profile  Brinner 17/12/09 trade positive
 Profile  Brinner 17/12/09 buyer positive Very good seller pleasure to do deal with.
 Profile  g7fmw 24/11/09 buyer positive excellent transaction , would recommend to anyone
 Profile  M0GMQ 03/10/09 seller positive instant payment great guy to deal with would deal with again thanks de m0gmq paul