ScorePositive Feedback
67 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
67 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0GMA 04/03/24 seller positive It is always a great pleasure to deal with John he is very honest and tells you like it is.
Makes you feel very welcolme.
Take care stay safe 73s
 Profile  2E0VXI 26/11/23 seller positive Cheers John much appreciated...And as described
 Profile  2E0BTX 26/11/23 buyer positive Thanks John , i will need a bigger shack soon , see you again and good to see you again
 Profile  TerryB 19/11/23 seller positive Item exactly as described and lightning posting, highly recommended. A+++
 Profile  G1HQK 21/08/23 seller positive Easy transaction, no hassles at all thanks John.
 Profile  G0TSH 13/05/23 seller positive Superb easy transaction with John, just how it should be. Many Thanks Keith
 Profile  2E0BTX 18/03/23 buyer positive As always an absolute pleasure to buy off John .perfect purchase
 Profile  g4FEQ 31/01/23 seller positive Exactly as advertised. Highly recommended.
 Profile  M0GMA 03/12/22 seller positive Made arrangements to call and collect was made very welcome it has been a long time since we met
The equipment was demonstrated by John to show it did what he advertised. It is in first classs condition and very clean. And works just like he said it did.
John is a good member of HRD and can be trusted.
All the best John to you and your wife. 73s
 Profile  M1TZR 08/10/22 seller positive Goods arrived in fantastic condition, No hesitation in dealing with John in the future.
Thanks again......
 Profile  M0OEG 28/05/22 seller positive perfect no issues thanks john
 Profile  2E1GSN 21/01/22 buyer positive Fast post with good communications,A credit to ham radio & HRD.Thx John
 Profile  2E0BTX 11/11/21 buyer positive Thanks, John as usual perfect
 Profile  TerryB 21/08/21 seller positive Item as described, perhaps even better and John is great to deal with, a credit to HRD.
A+++++
 Profile  jonz 12/07/21 buyer positive John, a 5***** member, great comms excellent purchase.
 Profile  2E0VBD 11/10/20 seller positive AI as described Thanks John & HRD
 Profile  2E0BTX 02/08/20 buyer positive Thanks, John really appreciated my daughter will be over the moon
 Profile  G0SQI 27/06/20 seller positive Pleasure to deal with you John cheers Nigel
 Profile  G4NVT 15/06/20 trade positive First class seller
 Profile  G0WZB 02/04/20 buyer positive Great to deal with, Many Thanks
Brian
G0WZb
 Profile  Sangoma 16/12/19 seller positive Very good all round, great comms, posted very quickly and arrived much quicker than I expected. Thanks
 Profile  pioneer 15/12/19 buyer positive a pleasure to deal with. goods first class and as described. would happily deal with again,
mark
g1hso
 Profile  trigem16 09/12/17 seller positive thanks very much john nice easy deal was done and fast delivery and the Datong fl3 looks great well better than some iv seen on eBay thanks very much and kind regards
 Profile  G3VM 09/11/16 buyer positive Thanks John, great to meet you and I look forward dealing with you again.
 Profile  G4NRT 14/10/15 buyer positive Excellent communications, fast payment. Recommended!
Thanks again John!
 Profile  M0OBZ 12/08/15 buyer positive Smooth and pleasant transaction. Thanks John.
 Profile  2E0VBD 03/08/15 seller positive John, your a pleasure to deal with and a true gentleman Thanks for a perfect transaction, One of HRD's Finest Thanks HRD - Rob
 Profile  2W0RLD 08/11/14 buyer positive What a nice guy to deal with no messing around instant payment and very good comes I hope to do many more deals with John many thanks once again all the best from wet Wales
 Profile  G8JIT 20/10/14 buyer positive Glad all,s well John, super to deal with, no faffing about. Wish more were like yourself.
 Profile  GD1MIP 30/09/14 buyer positive Paid very quickly. What more can I say. A1. Thanks.
 Profile  M0IAF 26/07/14 seller neutral Many thanks John..arrived well packed great communication....everything you would expect from a proper Ham

Ian M0IAF
 Profile  2W0RLD 09/06/14 buyer positive what a super guy to deal with super fast payment and very good coms with defo deal again with this top guy many thanks
 Profile  G4OXD 06/03/14 seller positive Fast payment easy transaction a credit to HRD.will deal again.
 Profile  2E0UZK 12/10/13 seller positive Thanks for a smooth easy transaction john Great Mike and i loved the smell of the Bacon Sandwiches smelled very welcoming.
 Profile  G0UAZ 07/08/13 buyer positive John is an absolute gent. Doesnt mess you about and is 100% reliable. Thanks :)
 Profile  M0VHC 12/07/13 seller positive thanks for a smooth easy transaction john, you are a gentleman sir
 Profile  2E0UDG 08/05/13 trade positive John, your a pleasure to deal with and a true gent!! Thanks for a perfect transaction!! Dave
 Profile  MM0WAX 03/04/13 trade positive Thanks for a nice easy deal John, if only all buyers were this easy.Top man.

Brian
 Profile  M0TTY 22/07/12 trade positive John was a true gent through out this deal, was upfront and paid promptly. Would certainly deal again, enjoy the radio John.

Daz de m0tty
 Profile  G0UAZ 09/06/12 seller positive A simple deal with John, who was very kind to fit in with my timetable. Thanks :)
 Profile  G8JIT 16/05/12 seller positive Thanks John, very pleased with purchase. A pleasure to meet, sorry it was short. A real gent of a guy.
 Profile  G0UEX 14/04/12 seller positive Thanks for a quick and easy transaction John. Also thanks for forwarding the bits Mark left behind. :)
 Profile  bonehead 14/04/12 buyer positive easy deal, good comms, nice bloke.
cheers John.
 Profile  M0GMA 03/03/12 seller positive Hi John .i was very impressed meeting you and your wife your both like it says on the tin lol
the item i bought from you was just as described in very superb condition and just like new
I have just tested it and your completely correct
it works and operates as you said it would
I would recomend you to anyone your one of the best to deal with
would definitively deal again and recommend to anyone.
 Profile  G0UAZ 12/02/12 buyer positive A 4th deal with John in a very short time. This time I was the seller. John was as ever a true gentleman. Arrived as he said he would and bang on time. Thanks :)
 Profile  G0UAZ 05/02/12 seller positive A third purchase from John in a week. My car knows its way to his house on its own now. Thanks again. Another decent deal and a gentleman to boot. :)
 Profile  G0UAZ 04/02/12 seller positive A second purchae from John in just over a week. Ideal seller, helpful, honest and reliable. You cant ask for more. Many thanks :)
 Profile  G1HQK 02/02/12 seller positive John is the perfect gentleman, a really pleasant trade with no problems, thanks very much, hope we meet again at some point in the future.
 Profile  G0UAZ 27/01/12 seller positive Top chap to deal with. Helpful and a gentleman. Items as described. Would def recommend :)
 Profile  oldskool 27/11/11 trade positive Thanks John

Nice to meet you Phil
 Profile  M0ZLK 23/11/11 seller positive Another flawless deal with John as always. Thanks again John I'm made up with the radios. A true gentleman :)
 Profile  M6SPW 15/10/11 buyer positive John is a nice chap & a pleasure to deal with,
instant payment & welcome back anytime A1+++ ,
Cheers :O)
 Profile  2E0IWX  27/08/11 trade positive Super fast payment & good coms. A pleasure to deal with - many thanks A+++++
 Profile  M0RFU 25/08/11 seller positive I purchased a FT-480R from John last Sunday and picked it up from his QTH, on arrival he showed it working and gave me a good run down of the feature, the rig looks like it is a week old not 25+ years.

Very pleased.

Thank You
 Profile  2E0BTX 30/07/11 buyer positive John thanks for the welcome and also for the purchase many thanks pete
 Profile  G4NDM 17/07/11 seller positive Thanks for the antenna John. Made several contacts with tempory lash up on holiday. Now I,m home I can do a proper install on the car.
Pleasure doing business.
 Profile  2W0JMK 28/08/10 buyer positive What a gent great doing business with you John
 Profile  G8JIT 07/08/10 buyer positive John deserves and gets very good feedback, as a parcel I sent him got lost in post, when I offered to refund his money, he asked me to donate it to macmillan, which has been carried out with thanks