ScorePositive Feedback
14 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
14 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0ZMX 03/11/23 seller positive Dealing with Ean was great. Communication was spot on. A credit to HRD and the hobby.
Ean sent good clear video of the radio, kept me fully informed during the shipping process.
Radio arrived well packed and in great condition. Thoroughly recommended to all.
 Profile  G4OXD 27/10/22 seller positive Nice smooth transaction with Ean paid straight away.Will certainly hope to deal again in the future
 Profile  G0LZX 22/07/15 buyer positive No hassle real easy guy to deal with, thanks for the deal

Cheers

Ricky
 Profile  2E0JGR 17/07/13 buyer positive Thank you for an excellent item that is in very good condition well packaged and an excellent all round service would deal with you again with no hesitation.
 Profile  G0NAJ 14/01/13 trade positive Great to deal with. Thanks ean..
 Profile  maverrickd 09/01/13 buyer positive Ean was great to deal with even delivered the rado i purchased from him,, great guy pleasure to buy from
 Profile  MM6RLL 13/09/12 buyer positive good comms and quicker payer. thanks Ean
 Profile  es7gn 16/04/12 seller positive Sold me IC-775DX-II and IC-706MKIIG transceivers. Agreed to send them to Estonia. Well packed!!
Definitely positive.
 Profile  TerryB 09/04/12 seller positive Easy transaction and no problems with Ean, highly recommended. A+++
 Profile  G0UAZ 13/02/12 buyer positive An absolute gentleman to deal with. Didnt mess me about, completely trustworthy and a very smooth transaction. Happy to recommend, would deal with anytime in the future in a heartbeat.
 Profile  vick 28/06/11 trade positive plesure to deal with Een any time in the future regards darren