ScorePositive Feedback
38 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
38 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G7UTB 25/09/17 trade positive Excellent Trade. David is a man to stand by his word and be trusted. Great Communication. Very happy with my TenTec Hercules II.
 Profile  g3rcq 21/07/17 trade positive Thanks Dave excellent - prompt payment and a nice easy trade - I recommend Dave - an excellent honest person to deal with.73 Dave g3rcq
 Profile  gm0bkc 30/11/16 trade positive GOOD COMMUNICATION, PROMPT PAYMENT, A PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH, A REALLY NICE GUY, THANKS DAVE
 Profile  g0rnb 10/09/16 trade positive what a lovely man and is wife makes great tea
 Profile  M1ABK 25/06/16 trade positive Thanks Dave for an easy an pleasant transaction, great to meet you, gentlemen still exist in the hobby :) - Hope to speak soon, 73s - Chris
 Profile  RINTINTIN 29/07/15 trade positive Well What can I say About Dave And his fantastic Wife..The hospitality was better than the Ritz and the trade we did was straightforward and without complication ..The transceiver is actually better than described .. it was a pleasure .
 Profile  RINTINTIN 29/07/15 trade positive Well What can I say About Dave And his fantastic Wife..The hospitality was better than the Ritz and the trade we did was straightforward and without complication ..The transceiver is actually better than described .. it was a pleasure .
 Profile  ratchet 31/03/15 trade positive Excellent dealing with you Dave.Goods as described,delighted with the purchase and the friendly tips received during our comms.Gladly deal again.

2M0HUD
 Profile  M0KKW 21/09/14 trade positive Did a deal with Dave at his QTH, a gent, no probs.
 Profile  M0UTD 13/09/14 trade positive Great guy to deal with Dave very honest and trustworthy a pleasure to deal with thanks for the radio Dave
Mark M0UTD
 Profile  G0ONH 12/07/14 trade positive met dave at qth,great bloke did the swap no hassle very pleased,thanks dave
 Profile  M0HJO 30/01/14 trade positive Yet another no problems at all deal with Dave. Both had a long drive, but well worth it! Thanks Dave for a top deal.