ScorePositive Feedback
26 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
26 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0MTD 01/12/23 buyer positive Roger an absolute gent. Fast payment, very chatty look forward to dealing again soon
All the best
Tony M0MTD
 Profile  G4RNI 21/03/23 buyer positive Great deal and well pleased! Thanks Roger.

George
 Profile  G0AYD 14/09/22 trade positive Roger is a true gentlemsn and 100% trustworthy.
he is a credit to hrd and to the amatuer fraturnity,.
 Profile  Matt_M6CEB 23/02/22 buyer positive What a gent! Fantastic bloke, fantastic radio, cannot fault it!
 Profile  Gary 14/03/20 seller positive Good communication, very good packaging and speedy delivery - would use again.
 Profile  G0PNM 13/09/19 seller positive Great comma and a pleasant transaction which was smooth. Thanks Roger.
Pete
 Profile  PaulGB 21/08/19 buyer positive Roger is a great guy to deal with and easy with no hassle. Enjoy the radio!
73 Paul
 Profile  M0IOD 14/05/19 trade positive Roger is a real Gentleman and what I would term a "proper Ham" His antenna system was really interesting as was his shack with some nice classic radios. As usual his traded item was first class. Many Thanks Roger ,I hope to see you soon
 Profile  M0CLS 24/04/19 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with Roger, nice genuine bloke. Many thanks.
 Profile  G0AYD 03/07/18 buyer positive Roger is a true gentleman and a credit to HRD.
a very reliable amateur.
 Profile  G6TJC 22/03/18 buyer positive Nice smooth transaction with Roger, pleasure to deal with.A+++ Steve(G6TJC)
 Profile  M0CLS 16/02/18 seller positive Fantastic guy, radio as described very happy. Highly recommended!
 Profile  alincoman 09/11/17 buyer positive Thanks Roger, for the hassle free sale of my FX9A. Paid me immediately and was a real pleasure to deal with. Enjoyed the chat on the land line too.. A very highly recommended member of H.R.D, enjoy the new QRP rig Roger. Keep me posted on how you get on with it..
 Profile  M1VHT 24/09/16 trade positive Excellent buyer rapid payment what more can you ask for cheers Roger.
 Profile  PaulGB 13/09/16 buyer positive Superb to deal, great comms, no hassle. Enjoy the radio!
 Profile  MM0BFF 01/08/15 seller positive Fast payment, no problems and good comms.
 Profile  MM0BFF 24/07/15 seller positive Fast payment from Roger, very pleased, cheers
 Profile  G4OXD 16/08/13 seller positive Very smooth transaction fast payment.Very nice chap to talk to. A credit to HRD & how a deal should be.
 Profile  M0XVT 13/08/13 trade positive Very good communication a pleasure to deal with thank you
 Profile  G1DRP 11/03/13 buyer positive Thank you very much for such a smooth and pleasant transaction.
 Profile  g1gwn 24/01/12 trade positive Asmooth transaction,would deal again.
NMice friendly helpful guy..many thanks
 Profile  g1gwn 24/01/12 trade neutral A nice smooth transaction, Would deal again.
An honest trust worthy guy,many thanks.
 Profile  auntystatic 21/09/11 buyer positive Such a nice bloke, he even brought the radio around to my house. :0)