ScorePositive Feedback
17 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
17 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  m0rcj 01/01/11 trade positive Done a trade with Jes,Goods as desceibed and i am more than happy,Cheers Jes.
 Profile  gm1zvj 11/05/11 trade positive A pleasure to deal with jes, paid very quickluy and very quick to leave nice feedback. thanks again.

john - gm1zvj
 Profile  G6TJC 13/08/11 trade positive Genuine Radio Ham.Nice to deal with recommended
and would deal again.
All the best. Cheers Jes.
 Profile  quadking 27/08/11 trade neutral Thanks for the smooth transaction, no problems, payment within hours. would reccommend the HRD user A++++ Tnx
 Profile  2e0msd 06/12/11 trade positive great communication,well packed,even posted on an additional item.thanks jes.
 Profile  M6SPW 03/05/12 seller positive Bought a radio off Jez,good honest chap to deal with & very helpfull,could'nt ask for more,many thanx :O)
 Profile  m0rcj 19/02/13 trade positive I put out an add for an old Kenwood mic and Jez had the very one i needed and whats more is he sent it FOC inc postage,thats what you call a decent bloke and a credit to this hobby.
Thanks Jez i owe you a favour.Cheers!!!
 Profile  g4ylb 14/05/13 buyer positive great communications and fast payer thanks Jes
 Profile  G8JIT 16/05/13 trade positive We are both happy with our trading Jes, I must give you special thanks for the initial offer you made for nothing. Yer a gud un as we say up here.
 Profile  2E1MPC 19/07/13 buyer positive Travelled from nottingham. For. Radio. Arrived when he said he would.
 Profile  M0GMA 19/06/14 seller positive Jes is one of the very good guys on here. I would recommend him to everyone.
His communications are the best he is just like Ronseal
He does what he says he is going to do first time...
He sorted my problem out and would not take any payment or postage for the goods ...and they arrived next day.
Once again Thank you . 10/10 superb
 Profile  2E0IWX  02/01/15 trade positive Did a trade with Jes, ended up with more than we agreed. Very smooth deal. Many thanks
 Profile  2W0JMK 07/04/18 trade positive Jes is a great person to deal with. Great communication through out the deal and sent out more than I was expecting to. Thank you Jes.
 Profile  spidermike 08/11/18 seller positive Jes Great Bloke to deal with, Fast Payment, Credit to HRD, Keep In touch, Mark
 Profile  G8VR 24/04/19 buyer positive I agree with the others, Jes is a top bloke and a true gent. If you are having a deal with him it'll all be good!