ScorePositive Feedback
40 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
40 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0DLY 08/12/17 trade positive Absolute gent, awesome communication throughout the duration of the deal, very happy with my radio. cheers dave. 73
 Profile  2I0FNN 21/06/17 trade positive Great Guy to Deal with,Good Communication,would Recommend to anyone, Thanks Dave.
 Profile  keithm0kyi 10/02/17 trade positive What a very nice chap would deal with Dave again nothing to much trouble many thanks
 Profile  G0WYD 12/01/17 trade positive top man is our Dave,

sent the good way before I could send mine to him in a trade deal. would rip his arm of anytime for the same deal.
thanks

bob.G0WYD
 Profile  M1AQO 01/01/17 trade positive Excellent seller and a really nice Guy. Great communication, KX3 as described and delivered. What more could I ask for. Thanks Dave.
 Profile  M0IMM 09/12/15 trade positive Very pleased with trade. Excellent communication....totally effortless ☺
 Profile  G1AJI 04/09/15 trade positive two of threee seamless deals with Dave, excellent chap.
Many thanks - Michael
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 29/09/13 trade positive 100% trusted and most helpful gent.
 Profile  M6AXF 25/04/11 trade positive very fast payed deal done thanks again ..