ScorePositive Feedback
24 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
24 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  gw1urd 07/03/20 seller positive Very quick service nice radio go communication
A1 trade thanks John
 Profile  m6kqk 06/03/20 buyer positive Genuine great to deal with will buy from the seller again.
 Profile  G4YY 14/02/17 buyer positive Very fast service recommended
Thanks
 Profile  2E1GSN 08/11/16 buyer positive Many thanks John for the fast delv/postage,great microphone and very pleased with our deal.Look forward to more deals in the future...100% trusted...
 Profile  G0ONH 27/09/16 buyer positive had a very good deal from john,spot on with delivery,many thanks.
 Profile  m0rcj 01/07/16 seller positive John is a great guy to deal with, dispatched radio as soon as he received my payment, great comms and the radio i got could not have been better. I am really happy with my purchase from John and and he's a credit to this hobby.....thank you John.
 Profile  M1CMR 11/07/15 buyer positive Many thanks John.
for an excellent transaction great comms and very fast delivery. Great member of HRD I will definatly buy from John again.
Bryan...........
 Profile  M0ATV 22/01/15 seller positive super guy to deal with, very prompt posting & great comms.
 Profile  m0icj 15/11/14 seller positive Item as described and very fast delivery.Smooth transaction.
Thanks
 Profile  jj21 23/10/14 seller positive Goods as described and quick delivery.
Many Thanks.
 Profile  2E0SCX 24/09/14 trade positive Thanks very much John. Very smooth transaction
with great communication.Cheers
 Profile  bribar 20/09/14 seller positive Thanks for feed back John, and its nice to try and help a up and coming amateur, good luck to him.
 Profile  2M0BEC 09/09/14 seller positive Would buy from again very quick service.
 Profile  M0XAL 01/08/14 buyer positive Great to deal with, quick with the gear to the postoffice.
 Profile  gm6tvr 28/09/13 seller positive Spot on purchase John, great to meet you in person also, 73, John
 Profile  quadking 07/09/13 seller positive First time deal with John, instant payment, good comm`s, smooth transaction hope its one of many.
Can only recommend this HRD user A+++++
Regards Terry 73
 Profile  M1BAZ 17/07/13 buyer positive Concise Inquiries and Prompt Payment. I'd definitely deal with John Again.
 Profile  G0TQN 29/05/13 trade positive Instant payment and totally smooth transaction, 100% recommended to deal with.
 Profile  2W0RLD 14/05/13 buyer positive very good coms and super fast delivery i would defo deal with this person again well trusted seller many thanks
 Profile  NYDX 06/07/10 seller positive Many thanks,item arrived quickly as promised.
John is Honest and trustworthy,thanks.