ScorePositive Feedback
382 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
382 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M6PZW 23/10/17 trade positive Really good to meet at urs Barry,good deal I hope iam happy with this radio as u said.Anyone dealing with Barry can’t go wrong.Cheers Mark
 Profile  M0MTD 11/06/17 trade positive Great to deal with you again. Always a good deal and doesn't sell rubbish.
Cheers Barry
73 Tony M0MTD
 Profile  2E0MVK 08/06/17 trade positive Did a trade with Barry and everything went nice and smooth with good communications all the way.

Many thanks Mark.
 Profile  PaulGB 27/05/17 trade positive Barry was fantastic to deal with, no hassles. Immaculate equipment traded. 100% deal with you again. 73 Paul
 Profile  G8KJI 15/01/17 trade positive First class deal and first class product - many thanks
 Profile  M0IOD 14/10/16 trade positive Barry is a great guy, he describes his kit perfectly and is a true gent. Pleasure to meet up with him after a long while. One of HRDS good guys.
 Profile  alcon19 23/07/16 trade positive Another easy deal with Barry Item well packed and in excellent condition as always Thanks again Barry .
G0DHI Alan-Carlisle
 Profile  m3dna 28/06/16 trade positive Cheers for a great deal. Pleasure to meet you. Would definitely do business with again. Thanks Barry.
 Profile  gm7nzi 30/04/16 trade positive very quick and smooth trasaction would deal with barry anytime thanks barry.
 Profile  g4vua 14/09/15 trade positive What a pleasure to meet Barry and his wife. And to add to that a 100% great deal. You can't beat Barry for his trustworthy deals.
 Profile  m0uez 06/09/15 trade positive ONCE AGAIN AN ABSOLUTLY SPOT ON DEAL WITH BARRY THANKS PAL ********** FROM M0UEZ
 Profile  G6TJC 11/08/15 trade positive Thanks Barry. Nice smooth transaction, just as it should be.
Would recommend anytime. Regards Steve(G6TJC)
 Profile  mi0aey 08/04/15 trade positive Top item and service from Barry--Many thanks
 Profile  m0uez 04/03/15 trade positive Yet another 100% deal with Barry always a pleasure to deal with cheers pal *****i will look forward to the next deal .
 Profile  blueuk 22/10/14 trade positive good straight forward transaction would definitely deal again, thanks Barry
 Profile  m0uez 23/09/14 trade positive ONCE AGAIN BARRY G7OFR TO THE RESCUE A PROPER GENT TO DEAL WITH AND A GOOD MATE CHEERS FROM M0UEZ *****
 Profile  G3KLN 19/09/14 trade positive Good to see you again Barry,simple straight forward deal again.highly recommended member.
 Profile  2W0JMK 18/06/14 trade positive Barry is an absolute pleasure to deal with. Great comms and a man of his word. What more could you wish for in a transaction.
 Profile  G8OST 21/03/14 trade positive Many thanks Barry for an easy and pleasant trade. Very pleased with the new radio. Would definitely deal again.
 Profile  m0ajj 30/12/13 trade positive yet another excellent deal regards Paul.
 Profile  m0ajj 30/12/13 trade positive another great deal with my friend Barry hes always a 100% reliable-- happy new year to you and christine- regards Paul
 Profile  M0CSN 26/12/13 trade positive If only everyone was as great to deal with like Barrt.
Man of his word and true gent.
Highly recommended :)
Thanks Barry for a great deal once again.
 Profile  m6wsb 24/12/13 trade positive many thanks .. for a great item , and send it next day ,well rap and before christmas .. top guy many thanks barry 73
 Profile  g7igc 22/10/13 trade positive Great guy
 Profile  g1hsg 09/10/13 trade positive As always when dealing with Barry, a faultless transaction. One of lifes gentleman.
 Profile  Novice 07/10/13 trade positive Great guy, very well packaged and fast delivery.
 Profile  M1VHT 30/06/13 trade positive Another hassle free deal with Barry top man to deal with
cheers Keith M1VHT
 Profile  2W0RLD 17/06/13 trade positive very good deal with barry once again and very good coms also will defo do more deals with barry cant wait till the next time
 Profile  m0gbk 16/06/13 trade positive Always a pleasure dealing with Barry, a real gentlemen, another great deal and highly recommended
 Profile  m0gbk 16/06/13 trade positive Always a pleasure dealing with Barry, a real gentlemen, another great deal and highly recommended
 Profile  mi3rre 22/03/13 trade positive Thanks Barry.Item arrived less that 24 hours after our deal and very well packaged for the trip.Superb service,Thanks again Barry.
 Profile  M0CSN 26/02/13 trade positive Always easy to deal with Barry when selling or Buying it doesn't matter is always a pleasure.
No messing hassle free , he could teach others plenty.
A++++++ all the way.
Cheers John
 Profile  G90SWL 22/02/13 trade positive Done another deal with Barry deal completed within 2 hours of him contacting me.

A gent to deal with ,deal with confidence thanks Barry.

Terry

5 * all the way.
 Profile  steve.j 28/01/13 trade positive Very happy with trade thanks good coms no hassle great.
 Profile  2W0RLD 07/01/13 trade positive many thanks for the deal and very quick delivery not had chance to try it yet i i hope to trade again soon
 Profile  G4BKF 06/11/12 trade positive This was my first purchase on HamRadioDeals. It was very smooth & Barry was in all respects prompt, efficient and courteous. I would do business with him again, any time.
 Profile  G0TSH 05/10/12 trade positive Pleasure to deal with
 Profile  G4GQP 02/10/12 trade positive Good to do business with
have to lend you my glasses hi
 Profile  M1CMR 09/06/12 trade positive Many thanks Barry as useual a great deal and goes without saying perfect radio many thanks pal speak soon
 Profile  2E0AYQ 24/02/12 trade positive swift payment great communication
thanks Barry
 Profile  M0CSN 20/12/11 trade positive It's becoming a bit of a habit this but dealing with Barry is just so easy and safe .
Another deal without a hassle again, heres to the next one.
Cheers John
 Profile  M0ATV 09/12/11 trade positive Excellent guy to deal with, very fast delivery & top rate comms.
 Profile  M0MTD 17/10/11 trade positive Hi Barry nice to meet up yet again. As always a good deal 1st class, THANKS
 Profile  2W0JMK 15/10/11 trade positive Barry is a man of his word and sends his items very well packed A1++++++++.
Thank you Barry
 Profile  G1PIE 03/09/11 trade positive great to deal with as ever, cheers barry.
pam and mark.
 Profile  alcon19 28/03/11 trade positive As always from Barry Items Received Promptly and in excellent condition a Gent to Deal with.
Cheers Barry G0DHI Alan (Carlisle)
 Profile  NYDX 20/02/11 trade positive Thanks Barry 100% trusted.
 Profile  Andrew 02/11/10 trade positive A real gentleman. Great to meet you Barry and hope to work on air.
Cheers for a great deal Thank you
 Profile  alcon19 06/09/10 trade positive A real geniune guy a pleasure to deal with A1+++ Seller
 Profile  M1VHT 14/07/10 trade positive prompt payment and a hassle free deal THANK YOU
 Profile  marker 29/05/10 trade positive Pleasant transaction, well satisfied with final result for Barry
 Profile  M0HJO 12/05/10 trade positive TOP MAN! FIRST CLASS SWAP WITH BARRY. THE SPEAKER LOOKS NEW!! THANKS BARRY, HOPE TO DEAL AGAIN SOON. 73.
 Profile  G0UAZ 16/04/10 trade positive Barry provided me with an easy swap deal and kept me informed all the way. First class chap. Thanks mate
 Profile  stepa 21/02/10 trade positive item as barry said and many thanks barry for helping me out in my need for help i/e get new tyre put on car many thanks will deal again and nice to meet you and the gud lady cheers
 Profile  M0IOD 05/02/10 trade positive Barry is a a trueGent. His kit is always top notch and his tea isn't too bad either. Thanks a lot Barry for a top notch IC 706MK2G.
 Profile  gw1ope 25/09/09 trade positive thanks barry
great guy to deal with
highly recommended
 Profile  G4YLJ 23/08/09 trade positive thank you another great deal barry the sp6 works brilliant . I would deal with barry again anytime a true radio ham
 Profile  GW0VCK 25/06/09 trade positive Paid instantly, Hassle free & good comms. Thanks..