90 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
90 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  m0ajj 07/01/24 seller positive a good deal with Keith thanks Paul
 Profile  GD1MIP 13/11/23 seller positive Items exactly as promised.
Thanks.
 Profile  MM0TFU 10/11/23 seller positive Bought an item that Keith had advertised at a great price. Communications were perfect, no messing around. It was posted out the next day and arrived with me the day after that. Really couldn't ask for better service. Highly recommended.
 Profile  G8NRY 06/11/23 buyer positive Another great deal from Keith, thank you!
 Profile  G4IAL 12/05/23 buyer positive Thanks Keith for a nice and easy transaction.
I will happily deal with Keith again. A true gentleman
 Profile  M7MCQ 24/01/23 seller positive 100% Reliable and trustworthy. No problems here.
 Profile  2E1GSN 21/07/22 buyer positive Another great deal with Keith who demonstrated with me time & patience explaining some design and faults with a home-brew- ATU.Thankyou Keith.
 Profile  2E1GSN 17/07/22 buyer positive Great to meet Keith - Good communications - Product as described - we had a great time chatting with each other - Keith is a credit to HRD & an ambassador to our hobby - Thx
 Profile  m0zag 25/05/22 buyer positive Nice to meet you today Keith Smooth and easy deal
 Profile  M0IMM 12/03/21 buyer positive Excellent communication and very quick payment. A very easy deal! Many thanks Keith :)
 Profile  G0ONH 10/02/21 buyer positive great stuff keith another easy deal.
 Profile  M6NFT 13/09/20 buyer positive Quick payment good coms nice straightforward deal thanks again
 Profile  M6PZW 10/08/20 buyer positive 2nd deal done with Keith,no problems he paid straight away no messing wish all deals were as easy.Thanks Mark
 Profile  Advent 11/06/20 seller positive Thanks Keith pleasure dealing with you.
Problem free deal.
 Profile  G8NRY 15/02/20 seller positive Just as described very pleased with purchase thank you!
 Profile  M1TZR 23/01/20 buyer positive Happy to deal with Keith anytime, good comms and no probs...
 Profile  G8GGP 06/12/19 seller positive Really easy purchase, great ATU, very honest guy, recommended
 Profile  m0kpc 22/10/19 buyer positive Great Buyer,instant payment,thanks Keith
 Profile  quadking 01/09/19 seller positive Thanks Keith nice to deal with you,hope the phones are ok,need to get some ear muffs, spare set of phones in the box. Regs Terry m0nta 73
 Profile  M0GMA 07/07/19 buyer positive Very nice to meet up with Keith he arrived on time
had a good chat
item was just what keith wanted
hope you had a good trip home
got to say communications were superb 10/10
and a very good HR Member and can be trusted.
 Profile  M0IOD 07/07/19 seller positive Bought with confidence from Keith once again 100% as always spot on Thanks
 Profile  MM6JVQ 05/06/19 buyer positive Excellent deal from Keith, first class comms, top bloke thank you!
 Profile  G6OPV 06/05/19 seller positive Bought Orion off Kieth great radio and deal. Nice easy transaction a pleasure to do business with. Thanks Kieth.
Eddie............G6OPV
 Profile  G0ONH 04/04/19 buyer positive many thanks keith very easy to deal with.job done.
 Profile  PaulGB 20/03/19 buyer positive Keith was great to deal with thanks for the purchase & enjoy.

Cheers, Paul
 Profile  m6bmw 19/01/19 seller positive nice guy to deal with very happy with radio thanks again
 Profile  G6TJC 16/01/19 trade positive Nice smooth trade with Keith. A credit to Amateur Radio. Came to my QTH as arranged. Cheers Keith, Regards Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  M0CLS 21/11/18 buyer positive Paid straight away. Great guy to deal with. Highly recommended!
 Profile  G4UGB 16/11/18 trade positive Keith G0TSH bought an item from me - and I have to say it was a very pleasant transaction. Instant payment - and great communications throughout. I'd have no hesitation to recommend Keith as a trusted and valued buyer and would have no second thoughts in dealing with him again. Thank you Keith !!!
 Profile  MM0XXW 14/11/18 buyer positive Instant payment & superb comms, no issues with Kieth whatsoever!
 Profile  M0CLS 30/10/18 buyer positive Great comms. Paid straight away. Thanks Keith.
 Profile  M0IMT 03/07/18 buyer positive An excellent deal with Keith - no messing around - fast payment and excellent communication - many thanks.
 Profile  M6PZW 25/10/17 buyer positive Really good to meet u Keith,no messing payed straight away collected speaker straight away.Would recommend Keith to anyone.Thanks Mark
 Profile  2E0JGR 26/09/17 buyer positive Nice to deal with Keith once again.
A very simple exchange and the deal was done with no hassle at all. Highly recommend Keith to anyone.
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 13/09/17 seller positive Keith was great to deal with. Totally recommended.
 Profile  G0KLD 26/07/17 seller positive Top guy, and great to deal with, he went out of his way to make the deal right. Thanks Keith!
 Profile  MW0VRQ 23/03/17 seller positive Fantastic amp, easy to deal with, Thanks
 Profile  Sangoma 23/02/17 buyer positive Very nice to meet you, most punctual person I've met :)
Thanks again for a pleasant transaction
 Profile  M1VHT 15/02/17 buyer positive Tip top fella to deal with, no messing rapid payment
Just perfect 5*
M1VHT
 Profile  G0ONH 06/02/17 buyer positive no problem easy deal,anytime keith
 Profile  G1AJI 31/01/17 seller positive Many Thanks Keith for the FC-902.
Well packed and promptly delivered.
Buyers dream.
 Profile  G0WYD 31/01/17 seller positive cheers for a great deal Keith. will buy from you again very pleased so far.

bob
 Profile  M0MNM 29/01/17 seller positive Sold me a Tennamast, and delivered promptly.

Very pleased.

Thanks.
 Profile  m6bmw 24/01/17 buyer positive nice guy turn up on time hope to deal again
 Profile  G0rkl 23/01/17 buyer positive no messing around deal, collected within 1 hour
 Profile  m0cgl 18/01/17 buyer positive It was a real pleasure to meet such a great genuine gent as Keith...Fast payment too.
Hope to meet up again for more chat about radio and land Rovers.
Graham.
 Profile  M0MJA 07/01/17 buyer positive Very good to deal with Keith no messing around fast payment, as it should be! Thank you Keith
 Profile  G4NYC 23/10/16 seller positive Nice to meet you Keith. Very pleased with my purchases.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  M0VMT 15/10/16 seller positive Thanks for the sale and I enjoyed meeting you Keith spot on
Cheers Mark
 Profile  M0HJO 21/04/16 buyer positive Fast payment, no problems at all.
 Profile  g4FEQ 08/02/16 seller positive Exactly as advertised. Very satisfied with the KX3 and would certainly not hesitate in dealing with Keith again. Highly recommended.
 Profile  M0UNN 27/11/15 seller positive Real gent, smooth deal on a KX-3. Cheers!
 Profile  G6TJC 10/11/15 buyer positive Nice smooth transaction. Would deal again A+++
Regards Steve(G6TJC)
 Profile  G4NRT 09/11/15 buyer positive Great communications and fast payment! I would be very happy to deal with Keith again! Thank you!
 Profile  M1VHT 24/05/15 seller positive Top fella good communications arrived when he said he would, Oh nearly forgot his items aren't bad either AAAAA++++++ Cheers Keith
Keith M1VHT
 Profile  G4SHY 15/05/15 buyer positive Great To Deal with Fast Payer Would Recommend
 Profile  mashtun1 12/05/15 trade positive thanks for delivering radio keith, 1st class deal. superb rig.
 Profile  g1gwn 11/05/15 trade positive Quality gear from a quality guy.
I wish all hams were as trustworthy as Keith.
A flawless deal ,from start to finish.
many thanks Keith
 Profile  G4KCT 04/05/15 trade positive Thanks Keith , great guy .
 Profile  m0ajj 16/03/15 buyer positive nice to meet Keithm, true gentleman , would deal again and recommend regards Paul
 Profile  m0icj 02/03/15 seller positive Bought psu from Keith few years ago... trouble free transaction...
Will deal again..
 Profile  G0NAJ 26/01/15 trade positive Thanks Keith, great to deal with you. Good luck with hour endeavours.
 Profile  M0SDM 13/10/14 seller positive Faultless transaction with Keith. Item very well packed and quick despatch. Many thanks.
 Profile  g1elg 07/08/14 buyer positive Prompt payment,just the job.Thanks.Stu.
 Profile  G7SBK 02/08/14 buyer positive True to his word, came, saw, paid, collected.
Nice all-round guy, easy to deal with.
AAA+++
 Profile  M0HIO 06/05/14 trade positive Instant payment
A++++
Cheers Keith
 Profile  G7SBK 30/04/14 buyer positive Keith is a very nice guy, very easy to talk to and very easy to deal with, a true gent.
Prompt payment and collection.
Nice to meet you Keith and the BETTER half.
Regards Dave.
 Profile  M0RFC 21/03/14 buyer positive Really great to deal with and fast payer. A++++
 Profile  2E0DMS 09/02/14 buyer positive Lovely radio, lot better than i expected

thanks Keith
 Profile  Sangoma 07/01/14 trade positive Very helpful. Thanks for your generosity, much appreciated.
 Profile  GD1MIP 03/12/13 seller positive Good item. Quick delivery, what more could you ask? Thanks Keith.
 Profile  G8JIT 14/11/13 seller positive Thank you Keith, tuned up sweet as a nut. 1st QSO excellent audio etc. Like a kid with new toy. Much appreciated. John
 Profile  g4ylb 30/10/13 seller positive nice to do business with pleasant transaction
regards Jim G4YLB
 Profile  Novice 07/10/13 trade positive Great item, fast delivery
 Profile  G0UAZ 28/08/13 buyer positive Nice simple transaction with Keith. Just as it should be :)
 Profile  Basil 02/05/13 seller positive A nice, friendly and painless deal, thanks for buying!
 Profile  G0UAZ 26/04/13 buyer positive Fast simple transaction with good comms. Exactly as it should be. Thanks :)
 Profile  G0UEX 11/04/13 buyer positive Good comms and fast deal, nice and easy as it should be.
 Profile  GD1MIP 09/04/13 buyer positive Bought from me. No issues.
 Profile  M0VKX 27/03/13 buyer positive Great to deal with exellent coms no hassle payment thanks
 Profile  steve.j 15/01/13 trade positive Very happy with trade thanks good coms no hassle great.
 Profile  clive 16/11/12 buyer positive Keith paid instantly, kept in touch throughout the deal.
Thanks a lot, hope to deal with you in the future. Clive
 Profile  poot one 04/11/12 seller positive KEITH IS TOP CLASS.RADIO IS WORKING WELL.
ALL THE BEST KEITH.HAVE FUN WITH NEW RADIO. STUART.
 Profile  G0UAZ 10/06/12 seller positive Thanks for the fast response and fast delivery Keith. Old school callsign, old school trustworthyness. :)
 Profile  M0HJO 22/06/11 buyer positive No problems at all, paid in minutes. First class deal.
 Profile  m0hms 20/10/10 buyer positive Very fast payment and a pleasure to do business with.