ScorePositive Feedback
71 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
71 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0GMA 07/07/19 buyer positive Very nice to meet up with Keith he arrived on time
had a good chat
item was just what keith wanted
hope you had a good trip home
got to say communications were superb 10/10
and a very good HR Member and can be trusted.
 Profile  M0IOD 07/07/19 seller positive Bought with confidence from Keith once again 100% as always spot on Thanks
 Profile  MM6JVQ 05/06/19 buyer positive Excellent deal from Keith, first class comms, top bloke thank you!
 Profile  G6OPV 06/05/19 seller positive Bought Orion off Kieth great radio and deal. Nice easy transaction a pleasure to do business with. Thanks Kieth.
Eddie............G6OPV
 Profile  G0ONH 04/04/19 buyer positive many thanks keith very easy to deal with.job done.
 Profile  PaulGB 20/03/19 buyer positive Keith was great to deal with thanks for the purchase & enjoy.

Cheers, Paul
 Profile  m6bmw 19/01/19 seller positive nice guy to deal with very happy with radio thanks again
 Profile  G6TJC 16/01/19 trade positive Nice smooth trade with Keith. A credit to Amateur Radio. Came to my QTH as arranged. Cheers Keith, Regards Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  M0CLS 21/11/18 buyer positive Paid straight away. Great guy to deal with. Highly recommended!
 Profile  G4UGB 16/11/18 trade positive Keith G0TSH bought an item from me - and I have to say it was a very pleasant transaction. Instant payment - and great communications throughout. I'd have no hesitation to recommend Keith as a trusted and valued buyer and would have no second thoughts in dealing with him again. Thank you Keith !!!
 Profile  MM0XXW 14/11/18 buyer positive Instant payment & superb comms, no issues with Kieth whatsoever!
 Profile  M0CLS 30/10/18 buyer positive Great comms. Paid straight away. Thanks Keith.
 Profile  M0IMT 03/07/18 buyer positive An excellent deal with Keith - no messing around - fast payment and excellent communication - many thanks.
 Profile  M6PZW 25/10/17 buyer positive Really good to meet u Keith,no messing payed straight away collected speaker straight away.Would recommend Keith to anyone.Thanks Mark
 Profile  2E0JGR 26/09/17 buyer positive Nice to deal with Keith once again.
A very simple exchange and the deal was done with no hassle at all. Highly recommend Keith to anyone.
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 13/09/17 seller positive Keith was great to deal with. Totally recommended.
 Profile  G0KLD 26/07/17 seller positive Top guy, and great to deal with, he went out of his way to make the deal right. Thanks Keith!
 Profile  MW0VRQ 23/03/17 seller positive Fantastic amp, easy to deal with, Thanks
 Profile  Sangoma 23/02/17 buyer positive Very nice to meet you, most punctual person I've met :)
Thanks again for a pleasant transaction
 Profile  M1VHT 15/02/17 buyer positive Tip top fella to deal with, no messing rapid payment
Just perfect 5*
M1VHT
 Profile  G0ONH 06/02/17 buyer positive no problem easy deal,anytime keith
 Profile  G1AJI 31/01/17 seller positive Many Thanks Keith for the FC-902.
Well packed and promptly delivered.
Buyers dream.
 Profile  G0WYD 31/01/17 seller positive cheers for a great deal Keith. will buy from you again very pleased so far.

bob
 Profile  M0MNM 29/01/17 seller positive Sold me a Tennamast, and delivered promptly.

Very pleased.

Thanks.
 Profile  m6bmw 24/01/17 buyer positive nice guy turn up on time hope to deal again
 Profile  G0rkl 23/01/17 buyer positive no messing around deal, collected within 1 hour
 Profile  m0cgl 18/01/17 buyer positive It was a real pleasure to meet such a great genuine gent as Keith...Fast payment too.
Hope to meet up again for more chat about radio and land Rovers.
Graham.
 Profile  M0MJA 07/01/17 buyer positive Very good to deal with Keith no messing around fast payment, as it should be! Thank you Keith
 Profile  G4NYC 23/10/16 seller positive Nice to meet you Keith. Very pleased with my purchases.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  M0VMT 15/10/16 seller positive Thanks for the sale and I enjoyed meeting you Keith spot on
Cheers Mark
 Profile  M0HJO 21/04/16 buyer positive Fast payment, no problems at all.
 Profile  g4FEQ 08/02/16 seller positive Exactly as advertised. Very satisfied with the KX3 and would certainly not hesitate in dealing with Keith again. Highly recommended.
 Profile  M0UNN 27/11/15 seller positive Real gent, smooth deal on a KX-3. Cheers!
 Profile  G6TJC 10/11/15 buyer positive Nice smooth transaction. Would deal again A+++
Regards Steve(G6TJC)
 Profile  G4NRT 09/11/15 buyer positive Great communications and fast payment! I would be very happy to deal with Keith again! Thank you!
 Profile  M1VHT 24/05/15 seller positive Top fella good communications arrived when he said he would, Oh nearly forgot his items aren't bad either AAAAA++++++ Cheers Keith
Keith M1VHT
 Profile  G4SHY 15/05/15 buyer positive Great To Deal with Fast Payer Would Recommend
 Profile  mashtun1 12/05/15 trade positive thanks for delivering radio keith, 1st class deal. superb rig.
 Profile  g1gwn 11/05/15 trade positive Quality gear from a quality guy.
I wish all hams were as trustworthy as Keith.
A flawless deal ,from start to finish.
many thanks Keith
 Profile  G4KCT 04/05/15 trade positive Thanks Keith , great guy .
 Profile  m0ajj 16/03/15 buyer positive nice to meet Keithm, true gentleman , would deal again and recommend regards Paul
 Profile  m0icj 02/03/15 seller positive Bought psu from Keith few years ago... trouble free transaction...
Will deal again..
 Profile  G0NAJ 26/01/15 trade positive Thanks Keith, great to deal with you. Good luck with hour endeavours.
 Profile  M0SDM 13/10/14 seller positive Faultless transaction with Keith. Item very well packed and quick despatch. Many thanks.
 Profile  g1elg 07/08/14 buyer positive Prompt payment,just the job.Thanks.Stu.
 Profile  G7SBK 02/08/14 buyer positive True to his word, came, saw, paid, collected.
Nice all-round guy, easy to deal with.
AAA+++
 Profile  M0HIO 06/05/14 trade positive Instant payment
A++++
Cheers Keith
 Profile  G7SBK 30/04/14 buyer positive Keith is a very nice guy, very easy to talk to and very easy to deal with, a true gent.
Prompt payment and collection.
Nice to meet you Keith and the BETTER half.
Regards Dave.
 Profile  M0RFC 21/03/14 buyer positive Really great to deal with and fast payer. A++++
 Profile  2E0DMS 09/02/14 buyer positive Lovely radio, lot better than i expected

thanks Keith
 Profile  Sangoma 07/01/14 trade positive Very helpful. Thanks for your generosity, much appreciated.
 Profile  GD1MIP 03/12/13 seller positive Good item. Quick delivery, what more could you ask? Thanks Keith.
 Profile  G8JIT 14/11/13 seller positive Thank you Keith, tuned up sweet as a nut. 1st QSO excellent audio etc. Like a kid with new toy. Much appreciated. John
 Profile  g4ylb 30/10/13 seller positive nice to do business with pleasant transaction
regards Jim G4YLB
 Profile  Novice 07/10/13 trade positive Great item, fast delivery
 Profile  G0UAZ 28/08/13 buyer positive Nice simple transaction with Keith. Just as it should be :)
 Profile  Basil 02/05/13 seller positive A nice, friendly and painless deal, thanks for buying!
 Profile  G0UAZ 26/04/13 buyer positive Fast simple transaction with good comms. Exactly as it should be. Thanks :)
 Profile  G0UEX 11/04/13 buyer positive Good comms and fast deal, nice and easy as it should be.
 Profile  GD1MIP 09/04/13 buyer positive Bought from me. No issues.
 Profile  M0VKX 27/03/13 buyer positive Great to deal with exellent coms no hassle payment thanks
 Profile  steve.j 15/01/13 trade positive Very happy with trade thanks good coms no hassle great.
 Profile  SHECONTO GRAPHICS 18/11/12 buyer positive many thanks keith for your custom and your speedy payment we hope to trade again very soon
 Profile  clive 16/11/12 buyer positive Keith paid instantly, kept in touch throughout the deal.
Thanks a lot, hope to deal with you in the future. Clive
 Profile  poot one 04/11/12 seller positive KEITH IS TOP CLASS.RADIO IS WORKING WELL.
ALL THE BEST KEITH.HAVE FUN WITH NEW RADIO. STUART.
 Profile  G7OFR 04/10/12 trade positive Keith is a top class genuine gentlman, He supplied me with a CD disk free of charge, He is a credit to the hobby.
 Profile  G0UAZ 10/06/12 seller positive Thanks for the fast response and fast delivery Keith. Old school callsign, old school trustworthyness. :)
 Profile  M0HJO 22/06/11 buyer positive No problems at all, paid in minutes. First class deal.
 Profile  m0hms 20/10/10 buyer positive Very fast payment and a pleasure to do business with.
 Profile  MW0VVO 10/06/10 seller positive A very fast payment fro Keith, a pleasure to speak to, I can highly recommend keith to anyone