ScorePositive Feedback
43 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
43 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G7OFR 05/08/14 seller positive Always easy to deal with Ian.
Cant fault any dealing either in person or by post the result is always the same...Excellent.
Highly recommended .
 Profile  M0WMX 03/07/14 seller positive Ignore the neutral feedback below, left in error, should be positive.

Thanks Ian. WDWA
 Profile  M0WMX 03/07/14 seller neutral Thank Ian. WDWA.
 Profile  jaybassline 07/06/14 trade positive Great deal ian top bloke
 Profile  M6FTD 14/04/14 seller positive Nice bloke, easey transaction. A++++++
 Profile  vick 05/05/13 trade positive Cheers Ian nice to meet you and jim again today nice radio cheers
 Profile  M3TLJ 03/02/13 trade positive Done a triad with Ian very nice bloke to deal with 100% accurate with his description was a pleasure to meet him would buy / trade again 100% thanks Ian
 Profile  G4WIM 05/01/13 buyer positive Very smooth transaction with Ian. A man of his word and, very trust worthy.
 Profile  G0UAZ 09/12/12 trade positive A further trade/swap with Ian. Although I had to pay for the tea at the Little Chef as he did a runner! The guy is 100% solid. Trust him with almost anything, except paying his tea bill ;)
 Profile  2E0RCK 06/11/12 seller positive Ian

Glad you are happy with the switch box, and thanks for your immediate payment.

Thanks

Ricky
 Profile  Tango 05/09/12 seller positive Ian is a Top Man.
Perfect sale. JUST how it should be.
Buy with 100% confidence from Ian.
A True Radio Amateur.

Just looking at his previous posts proves that>
 Profile  M0HDX 21/07/12 trade positive Done many deals with ian...very honest guy,reliable,trustworthy and one of the best guys you will meet.
 Profile  2e0msd 19/07/12 trade positive ian posted me a cable and refused any payment,or to even cover the postage.what a generous helpfull person.very rare in this day and age.thanks again.
 Profile  crossy 04/07/12 buyer positive just got a diamound antenna from ian great seller and very helpfull super fast service thanks again
 Profile  g1hsg 13/06/12 seller positive My prevoius feedback should have been positive but I failed to notice that the default position is neutral before hitting the 'send' key. Apologies
 Profile  G0UAZ 09/06/12 trade positive Another great deal with Ian. The guy is never a let down. 100% sorted.
 Profile  G0UAZ 21/05/12 buyer positive No problems with Ian. Id trust him with any radio. Top man. )
 Profile  2E1GSN 11/04/12 trade positive good radio and great to deal with...many thanks
 Profile  M0VKX 19/03/12 buyer positive Thanks Ian tarheel working brill great purchace
 Profile  M0VKX 19/03/12 seller positive Great guy would certainly deal again hassle free
 Profile  M0HJO 02/10/11 buyer positive Ian sent the item even before I paid for it! What a top man, would deal anytime. FIRST CLASS.
 Profile  M0GZP 14/07/11 buyer positive Negotiated hard on price, but both sides happy :-). Many thanks!
 Profile  G0UAZ 07/04/11 buyer positive Ian made his decision quickly and collected and paid cash the next day. Even gave me an extra £100! ;) Cheers pal
 Profile  G0UAZ 09/12/10 seller positive Ian is an absolute top man. Sent m some decent kit for free. Wouldnt take any cash. A true radio amateur in every sense of the word. Top class guy.
 Profile  M3PHB 24/11/10 seller positive top man collected as arranged with no fuss who could ask for more, highly recommended
 Profile  G6TJC 22/11/10 trade positive Great guy and nice to do business with, would recommend to anyone.
Thanks Ian
 Profile  2E0XAH 17/11/10 buyer positive very nice people a pleasure to deal with sorry for late feedback only just found out how to do it alf
 Profile  G1EYY 12/08/10 seller positive Great guy and nice to do business with, would recommend to anyone.
Thanks Ian
 Profile  G0UAZ 03/08/10 seller positive As usual with Ian it was a hassle free reliable deal done as agreed swiftly and easily. 100% reliable and trustworthy.
 Profile  2E0XAH 29/05/10 trade positive great guy to deal with all went smoothly no problems thankyou sorry for the late feedback only just foundout how to do it Alf ts870
 Profile  G0UAZ 06/04/10 trade positive Ian once again did me a great deal. Id have no hesitation in recomending him to anyone. Thanks again mate
 Profile  2E1MPC 28/03/10 buyer positive Arrived on time no messing or haggling , top man thanks ian
 Profile  2E1MPC 23/03/10 buyer positive arrived as arranged , prompt , good comms , thanks ian
 Profile  gw8asd 17/02/10 seller positive Spot on. Pleasure to deal with. Even travelled to meet up with me. I look forward to the next time.
 Profile  G0UAZ 16/02/10 seller positive Yet another deal from Ian. Very open and honest, totally trustworthy. Cheers mate. :)
 Profile  G0UAZ 16/01/10 buyer positive Ian was once again true to his word. Kept me informed all the way through. Collected as promised. Im always happy to deal with such a honest fellow amateur
 Profile  M0SWS 06/01/10 buyer positive Ian was an absolute gent , communications were fast and precise, the deal was a great price and extras were added for the same advertised price. First rate thanks Ian and i hope we can deal again.
 Profile  G6PRB 30/09/09 buyer positive Decided to buy, Arrived next day with cash...What more can a seller want...Cheers Ian.....Simon
 Profile  G0UAZ 20/09/09 buyer positive Once again Ian provided a seamless transaction. very easy, true amateur and true to his word. Very happy to deal with anytime. Cheers mate
 Profile  M0CSN 18/08/09 seller positive Pleasure to buy from and first class service from Ian , buy with confidence, best regards John
 Profile  G0UAZ 19/07/09 seller positive Ian is a man of his word and can be trusted without hesitation. Made buying his item very easy. Even offered a brew too! ;)
 Profile  M6AXL 11/07/09 trade positive