ScorePositive Feedback
43 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
43 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  2e0msd 19/07/12 trade positive ian posted me a cable and refused any payment,or to even cover the postage.what a generous helpfull person.very rare in this day and age.thanks again.
 Profile  2E0XAH 29/05/10 trade positive great guy to deal with all went smoothly no problems thankyou sorry for the late feedback only just foundout how to do it Alf ts870
 Profile  2E1GSN 11/04/12 trade positive good radio and great to deal with...many thanks
 Profile  G0UAZ 06/04/10 trade positive Ian once again did me a great deal. Id have no hesitation in recomending him to anyone. Thanks again mate
 Profile  G0UAZ 09/06/12 trade positive Another great deal with Ian. The guy is never a let down. 100% sorted.
 Profile  G0UAZ 09/12/12 trade positive A further trade/swap with Ian. Although I had to pay for the tea at the Little Chef as he did a runner! The guy is 100% solid. Trust him with almost anything, except paying his tea bill ;)
 Profile  G6TJC 22/11/10 trade positive Great guy and nice to do business with, would recommend to anyone.
Thanks Ian
 Profile  jaybassline 07/06/14 trade positive Great deal ian top bloke
 Profile  M0HDX 21/07/12 trade positive Done many deals with ian...very honest guy,reliable,trustworthy and one of the best guys you will meet.
 Profile  M3TLJ 03/02/13 trade positive Done a triad with Ian very nice bloke to deal with 100% accurate with his description was a pleasure to meet him would buy / trade again 100% thanks Ian
 Profile  M6AXL 11/07/09 trade positive
 Profile  vick 05/05/13 trade positive Cheers Ian nice to meet you and jim again today nice radio cheers