ScorePositive Feedback
13 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
13 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  bonehead 25/10/10 seller positive bought an antenna off Ian, for a very good price.
and he makes a good brew.
 Profile  G0NAJ 07/05/11 trade positive Great to deal with, thanks Ian....
 Profile  mahoidar 09/02/12 trade positive Went out of his way to make sure I got the antenna I bought,delivered in good order. Very easy to deal with ,good seller,genuine bloke.
Cheers Ian, de Bernard M6WXG.
 Profile  2E0UDX 11/02/12 buyer positive Ian's a brilliant guy to deal with and true to his word ! Deffo deal with with you again mate .
 Profile  G0LZX 02/05/12 buyer positive Ian ! what a guy, i wish i had those antennas, perfect deal, cheers
 Profile  G0LZX 01/11/12 trade positive Ian, cheers mate, thanks for all your help, i really appreciate it
 Profile  G0LZX 24/12/12 seller positive Thanks ian, the radio is fantastic , all the best mate :)
 Profile  2E1MPC 29/12/12 seller positive saved aerial for me to collect as arranged top man
 Profile  M0GMA 03/01/13 trade positive Ian what a very nice guy good comms item just as descibed.works just like you said it would would recommend to anyone.
 Profile  ei9ju 19/01/13 trade positive First class seller, good communications, very accommodating, a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  G0UAZ 17/02/13 seller positive Very happy with the gear and Ian is a top fella to deal with. Always made welcome at his QTH. Cheers
 Profile  G0LZX 09/03/13 seller positive Always a pleasure to deal with ian in any capacity, 100% good egg :-)
 Profile  G0UAZ 25/03/13 buyer positive Top chap Ian is. Id always be happy to deal with him :) Cheers pal. Thanks for the brew ;)