ScorePositive Feedback
17 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
17 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G4HTZ 23/02/17 buyer positive Instant decision and payment from Anthony ...as it should be ...recommended to deal with
 Profile  G0rkl 26/01/17 buyer positive Anthony it was a pleasure sell to you Quick easy payment thanks for an easy deal
 Profile  G4NRT 14/09/16 buyer positive Excellent communications. Easy transaction. I'd be glad to deal with Anthony again! Thanks OM
 Profile  jonz 10/05/16 buyer positive Great to deal with, superb Comms thanks Anthony
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 12/04/16 seller positive Great to deal with, many thanks Anthony.
 Profile  g1hsg 02/02/16 seller positive Anthony is a gentleman. Perfectly described and very helpful regarding collection arrangements. I wish all transactions were as smooth as this. Recommended.
 Profile  g7rpg 10/01/15 trade positive Pleasure do to business with.
 Profile  G7OFR 29/09/14 seller positive pleasure to do a deal with Anthony, would have no hesitation in dealing again, excellent comms.
 Profile  G4KCT 27/09/14 seller positive Thanks for the PSU , Anthony .
 Profile  G4KCT 27/09/14 trade positive Thanks for the PSU , Anthony .
 Profile  G0RUZ 03/03/14 seller positive Pleasure to meet you and really liked the antenna set-up! Item is as described and works very well.

Regards

Conrad G0RUZ
 Profile  M0GMA 10/08/13 trade positive Hello Anthony. your feed back
as promised, only just got the correct lead for the connection from the radio from the mike.
The microphone is just as described and works well.
very fast delivery well packed.
 Profile  m5lro 04/06/13 seller positive Anthony, was superb in every way. Many thanks Anthony, I am delighted with the Beam, just the Job for what I have in mind. Thanks for delivering it. Vry 73 Chris
 Profile  G0UAZ 25/04/13 seller positive Item as described by Anthony. Very happy with the deal and would gladly deal with in future. :)
 Profile  g1hsg 21/01/13 buyer positive A complete gent. Immediate payment and excellent communications.
 Profile  g7pan 25/01/12 buyer positive Quick payment ,straight forward no messing deal, thanks.
 Profile  M0OTM 02/11/10 buyer positive Simple transaction.
Pleasure to deal with.
Thank you!