ScorePositive Feedback
196 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
196 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  Sangoma 08/03/18 seller positive Very thoughtful and helpful, thanks very much.
 Profile  M0THZ 12/01/18 seller positive Most should exercise how this seller operates.
Which is 1st class in every way and 2nd to none

Thanks again John
Gaz M0THZ
 Profile  jock51 12/09/17 seller positive Another cracking deal with john, always straightforward and no hassle, always quality goods,
 Profile  G0MJK 07/09/16 seller positive Another pleasant straightforward deal with John.
 Profile  G8KJI 06/09/16 seller positive Excellent seller, clear communications and excellent product - very happy with the deals°
 Profile  g3rcq 03/09/16 seller positive Very pleased with my Icom PW-1 Euro - John is a really great guy to deal with - Thanks John and for delivering in person Cornwall to Wisbech!!
 Profile  2e0saf 18/08/16 seller positive perfect purchase from john kenwood mc80 desk mic fully as described 2 extremely small marks.. cheers
 Profile  G0ONH 27/07/16 seller positive what can I say 100% quality for the money.always top class no fuss no bother with john thanks again john.
 Profile  M0YDC 05/07/16 seller positive Good comms with John and item packed well and as described. I knew I could trust him as can anyone else. Thanks for the deal John.
 Profile  G0HOF 01/07/16 seller positive Great to do buisness with, item well packed, here next day.
Thanks John
 Profile  M6USG 25/04/16 seller positive Buy and sell with complete confidence, great to deal with John who is a very honest, pleasant and nice guy to meet.
everything just as described, will deal with again happily.
 Profile  G0TSH 21/04/16 seller positive Easy hassle free transaction with John. Very well packed as well. Cheers Keith
 Profile  G0ONH 13/04/16 seller positive great deal from john,as described and sent asap,many thanks
 Profile  MW0KMS 08/03/16 seller positive Pleasure to do buissiness with you again John top radio at a bargain price till the next time, 73`s Kev..
 Profile  Tommy 13/02/16 seller positive A pleasure to do business with
again a gentleman
Tommy
 Profile  M3UFB 08/12/15 seller positive Probably the best person I have dealt with on here, very efficient, polite and true to his word. Many thanks for a very smooth deal.
 Profile  2E0GBQ 18/11/15 seller positive Got a great deal from John,perfect in every way item and the way the deal went.One of the good guys in our great hobby i will deal again no bother true gent.

regards John
 Profile  G7OFR 28/07/15 seller positive As always very easy transaction with John, no hassle no surprises just a simple easy transaction
many thanks John
 Profile  jock51 28/07/15 seller positive no hassle transaction from start to finish, pleasure dealing with john, many thanks keith
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 16/07/15 seller positive Excellent to deal with. Highly recommended.
 Profile  M6USG 01/07/15 seller positive A Perfect Deal, fast delivery item exactly as stated.
John is a great person to deal with.
 Profile  EI3GD 30/05/15 seller positive No complaints here, Good seller, Item in super condition. Smooth and fast transaction. Thanks.
 Profile  brynnaman 26/05/15 seller positive as usual with john nothing to worry about item arrived in a1 condition.
a pleasure to buy from or sell to.
all the best paul.
 Profile  G1AJI 30/04/15 seller positive Excellent buy from John, no drama, just a great deal - promptyly delivered - cheers Michael
 Profile  M0GMQ 02/04/15 seller positive paid straight away no fuss great guy
thanks
 Profile  M6SPW 28/03/15 seller positive True gent,sent me x2 Bird slugs completely free of charge,much appreciated ;)
 Profile  2E0DCP 23/11/14 seller positive John is a great guy to deal with and a very
fast payer thanks
 Profile  F4VPC 04/11/14 seller positive Thanks for the super deal John, was a pleasure.
 Profile  M0EIQ 18/08/14 seller positive Great condition & price. Well packed & speedy delivery. Plenty of communication & very quick responses.
 Profile  G7TAS 17/08/14 seller positive Thanks for fast posting or item regards ray
 Profile  G4HTZ 13/08/14 seller positive Great deal with instant payment ..recommended to deal with
 Profile  M0WQK 23/06/14 seller positive Thanks for the radio it's great already had lots of contacts on it. Was nice to have coffee and a chat. Hope to meet you on the air.
 Profile  G4OXD 06/03/14 seller positive Fast payment a very smooth transaction a credit to HRD.Will deal again.
 Profile  M0YDC 11/01/14 seller positive Excellent. Pleasure buying from this friendly and honest seller. Items as decribed and great comms throughout.
 Profile  M0VRL 13/12/13 seller positive Cracking Amp, Top Deal.
 Profile  M0THZ 24/09/13 seller positive Exellent seller is john items as described .
very highly recommend him to anyone
many thanks all the best
Gaz M0THZ
 Profile  2E0DKH 13/04/13 seller positive Lovely radio, def well packed and fast delivery, Couldnt ask for more from a seller
 Profile  G7OFR 12/02/13 seller positive As Always another great deal from John Items arrived very quick and in excellent condition .
Great to deal with a true gent.
 Profile  M0VHC 07/02/13 seller positive top man to deal with,many thanks for quick delivery
 Profile  M0ZCR 22/10/12 seller positive 100% happy, thanks for the deal !
 Profile  M0IOD 29/09/12 seller positive Thanks for the dvd John first class as usual Many thanks
 Profile  rattler11 08/09/12 seller positive Nice Chap to do Business with. Welcomed me into his home, Showed me the Radio working and answered any questions. Nice Deal. Cheers John
 Profile  2E0ONO 08/07/12 seller positive Well good to deal with and the added bonus the wife made him blush bright red. Cheers mate.
 Profile  G0UAZ 14/06/12 seller positive Thanks for a good deal and fast postage. Cheers John :)
 Profile  M0RMO 08/06/12 seller positive Trusted seller :-)
 Profile  HOLDON 07/03/12 seller positive Another smooth and easy transaction via HRD.
Great comms from John and immediate PP payment. Thanks for the deal!
 Profile  G7SBK 01/03/12 seller positive I paid for it on Tuesday and got it on Thursday,
Many thanks,
Top chap.
Dave.
 Profile  G0LZX 17/02/12 seller positive this guy is awesome, paid well before he had to and was so easy to speak to and so polite, it was an absolute pleasure to deal with him, wish everyone was like this :-)
 Profile  G7DIE 05/11/11 seller positive Many thanks John
 Profile  m1rpw 15/10/11 seller positive I sent John some radio mags through the post. He was keen to make a donation to charity to cover costs and was very grateful for the mags. Good bloke. Cheers John. Iain M1RPW.
 Profile  m6elh 13/07/11 seller positive good communication. Item as described. Quick delivery. Would deal with again. Cheers
 Profile  M0THZ 12/07/11 seller positive Bought from john 2 days ago exellent communication
a credit to the hamradiodeals ,will buy/trade with him again anytime
cheers Gaz M0THZ
 Profile  GI7UIP 12/07/11 seller positive perfect deal, great chap to deal with, could not be happier with the deal
 Profile  2E0ONO 10/07/11 seller positive Great Bloke Great item the radio was as described. Thanks mate and nice to meet you. 73's, Rob
 Profile  G0FHT 10/07/11 seller positive Many thanks John.Good to put a face to the callsign.Item as described and 100%.
 Profile  2e0saf 09/07/11 seller positive john true to word and 1000% trusted on HRD radio was as described and delivered on a next day cheers john regards sean 2e0saf
 Profile  G0UAZ 09/07/11 seller positive Fast delivry, no messing, good comms and exactly as described. Many thanks John. :D
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 30/06/11 seller positive top bloke, highly recommended. thanks john.
 Profile  g4vua 29/06/11 seller positive thanks smooth 1st class deal transaction and goods
 Profile  G0TSH 22/06/11 seller positive Ist class equipment, very well packaged, a real pleasure to deal with, hope to do so in the future
 Profile  M0CSN 12/05/11 seller positive Item as described and delivered fast, very easy to deal with :)
Many thanks John M0CSN
 Profile  MW0VVO 18/12/10 seller positive John purchased a radio off me again ,John is absolutely flawless in every way , paid me in seconds, pure gentleman , all the best Stu
 Profile  g4FEQ 23/09/10 seller positive A real gentleman, entirely trustworthy.
 Profile  G0NIG 03/06/10 seller positive What a real gentleman to deal with. Radio is like new, I could not be happier, many thanks John.
 Profile  M0VKX 23/03/10 seller positive Again a very smooth transaction great fella to deal with
 Profile  MW3LSD 12/03/10 seller positive A pleasure to deal with, well packed and swiftly delivered via a reputable courier service.

The tuner is in lovely condition as well, and a very fair price for both the item and for the postage.

Cheers, would happily buy again.
 Profile  MM3PTS 27/01/10 seller positive Top guy to deal with .Item as described and A1 comms .
Cheers mate .Deal with again .
 Profile  ei2glb 28/09/09 seller positive Good seller, item as described, good comms and fast easy delivery, thanks for a good deal John