ScorePositive Feedback
7 89%
PositiveNeutralNegative
8 0 1

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  Tango 08/12/11 seller positive Mic arrived ok.
 Profile  G4YLJ 02/10/11 trade positive Again nice and easy to deal with called for the goods on time , good one paul
 Profile  G4YLJ 20/07/11 trade positive thanks for taking them off my hands Paul you are always easy to deal with a nice chap as well
 Profile  G7TOK 05/05/11 buyer positive Cheers Paul, it's a pleasure.
 Profile  bribar 26/04/11 buyer positive Nice to meet you Paul--hope the antenna gets you good dxing--73s brian
 Profile  alincoman 09/04/11 trade positive as described and a pleasure to deal with.would buy from again.
 Profile  G8JIT 03/10/10 buyer positive Good lad is Pual, no messing about. 1st Class.
 Profile  M6SPW 12/07/10 trade negative Sold me a FT-107 with x2 bands not working,lose unoriginal speaker fitted,clips missing for carring handle,off frequency on USB,Packaging was a biscuit & wine box taped together and just one layer of thin bubble wrap,a child could do better.
Seller told me i had his "garanteed" word,that radio was 100% ,liar,i asked for refund and he chose to ignore my PM 's even though i saw he had read them.
 Profile  g1hsg 13/02/10 seller positive Excellent guy to trade with. Friendly & honest. Item exactly as described. Was offered opportunity to try before buying.