ScorePositive Feedback
20 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
20 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0PPX 01/06/23 buyer positive Great Guy. Cheers Bruce.
 Profile  M0IMM 16/01/20 seller positive Many thanks for a super deal Bruce. Very pleased! :)
 Profile  M6UIX 19/07/19 trade positive Many thanks for the radio Bruce, quick dispatch, fast delivery and the radio is immaculate as described. Many thanks!
 Profile  g0rnb 03/09/16 buyer positive what a great man a pleasure to do business with and the tea is really good too thanks
 Profile  2E0DKH 25/07/13 buyer positive Icom SM-20 Item as stated, works lovely and have had a good report, Fast postage, pleasure to deal with, Many thanks
 Profile  2E0DXI 16/06/13 buyer positive great bloke extremly helpfull and the mast was better than i was hoping for would'nt hesitate to buy from bruce again
 Profile  M1CMR 09/06/13 buyer positive Thanks Bruce for excellent antenna after a bit of messing about got swr to virtually nil many thanks again cond and packaging excellent Bruce is a very true and trusted guy best 73 Bryan...
 Profile  2E0DGP 25/04/13 buyer positive super nice chap, great to deal with +++
 Profile  G0LZX 17/10/12 buyer positive bought an 817 off Bruce, was a great guy to deal with, great comms and excellent price, even paid over the top for special delivery out of his own pocket.

thank you so much mate
 Profile  quadking 12/09/12 seller positive Meet Bruce for the first, he bought my CP6 instant payment, no messing about great guy.
Hope to deal with you in the near future, Top man
A+++++++++++ Tnx Terry
 Profile  quadking 12/09/12 buyer positive I meet this guy for the first time what a gent, What I bought was top grade equipment at a fantastic price, would recommend this user, good communications, NO messing around Top guy
A+++++++ Thanks Terry.
 Profile  M0PJX 15/06/12 trade positive Well Another good dealgreat. Thanks
 Profile  2e1rdx 09/06/12 trade positive all as described nice guy easy to deal many thanks Bruce will let you know if I want to sell the 475H Ian
 Profile  G6TJS 28/04/11 seller positive Bought a Microphone from this very pleasant, polite chap.
Very fast delivery. Recommended seller.
 Profile  2E0SDK 26/03/10 seller positive smooth transaction would deal with again
 Profile  gw0vwd 26/03/10 buyer positive Great comms & quick delivery, thanks Bruce
 Profile  M0PJX 07/03/10 trade positive does what it says on the tin,good service from seller
 Profile  G6TJS 02/03/10 seller neutral Bought a SIRIO CX4-68 antenna from this chap. Very polite and helpfull gent.
Thanks Bruce and hope to meet you in the non too distant future.
 Profile  g1hsg 09/02/10 seller positive Excellent trade. Very helpful with good comms. Antenna had been cleaned & all the elements cable tied together for ease of transport. Recommended
 Profile  m1cwv 06/02/10 buyer positive Thank you Counter does what it says on the tin.
 Profile  MW3LSD 05/02/10 buyer positive