ScorePositive Feedback
49 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
49 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M3OPT 31/03/23 seller positive HAD A NO-HASSLE DEAL. A RECOMMENDED BUYER.
 Profile  2W0RLD 17/02/23 seller positive Super quick payment very good coms welcomes to deal any time many thanks enjoy the radio
 Profile  M0IMM 02/02/21 buyer positive A super smooth deal. Quick payment and excellent communication :)
 Profile  g3rcq 10/12/20 trade positive Highly recommended - paid in full immediately - Thanks and would definitely deal again - 73 Dave g3rcq
 Profile  2E0HVD 06/09/20 buyer positive Great guy. Good comms and a fast payer
 Profile  G0JPS 08/08/20 buyer positive Good comms, swift payment, pleasure to deal with. A++
 Profile  M0YZY 06/12/18 trade positive Great to deal with, thanks for the quick and easy transactionn.
 Profile  M6RUG 26/04/18 seller positive Many thanks for such a painless and helpful deal. Quick, efficient, helpful and would happily deal with Chris again. Top guy
 Profile  g4hai 13/01/18 seller positive Easy deal, fast delivery, good seller. Many thanks.
 Profile  2W0JMK 05/03/17 seller positive Chris is a great person to deal with. Very fast posting the sdr out to me. Thank you Chris for a very fast and smooth transaction.
 Profile  G4HTZ 31/01/17 seller positive Bought ic7300 from chris ..could be described as brand new ...very pleased ...I paid Sunday ..chris posted Monday arrived Tuesday ...well boxed and bubble wrapped ...perfect deal .
Recommended to deal with chris ...thanks again
 Profile  G8KJI 17/01/17 trade positive After a few hiccups, we finally managed the trade and I am very happy with the deal. Thanks Chris for your understanding and patience. We got there in the end .......
 Profile  G4NYC 04/10/16 seller positive excellent. Nice to meet you.

Gerry G4NYC
 Profile  2E0BTX 16/08/16 seller positive Thanks Chris nice to meet you today .
 Profile  M0OEG 19/11/15 buyer positive another 100% perfect deal with chris no problems what so ever AAAA++++++++
 Profile  2E1GSN 14/07/14 buyer positive multi purchase from Chris incl..mc60..mini beam..ts850s..all in as new condition..Chris is a great guy and a true ham,fantastic bloke..
 Profile  2E0RTE 11/07/14 trade positive Thanks for a great deal, chris is a great guy and gave me some good advice, i hope to deal with more people like this guy in the future. Cheers! 73
 Profile  2e0bib russ 11/03/14 seller positive Thanks for the radio great little thing.Just as described, great very easy transaction and a pleasure to meet you Chris.Again thankyou very much.Russ.
 Profile  M0HIO 23/02/14 trade positive Top guy would deal with always, cheers Chris

A+++++++
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 21/02/14 trade positive good deal. recommended 100%
 Profile  M0OEG 21/02/14 trade positive yet another perfect deal with chris no mess true to word. ... deal anytime hope to deal again soon cheers chris
 Profile  G6OUI 20/02/14 trade positive A great guy to deal with. Prompt postage and exactly as described. Been a pleasure to do business
 Profile  M0ZLK 19/02/14 buyer positive Effortless transaction, collected items as agreed and paid cash. Excellent comms. Thanks again Chris
 Profile  M1TZR 27/01/14 trade positive Absolute 100% genuine guy, a real pleasure to deal with.
Even if my shack does now look a little empty !
Not for long though , Hi HI
Thanks again Chris
 Profile  MM3PTS 11/01/14 trade positive Chris is a great guy to deal with .Did a trade and items were better than described and he through in some extras .Highly recommended and look forward to our next deal .great guy and a trusted HRD user ,Cheers Chris .
 Profile  2E0UZK 14/12/13 trade positive Thanks for a great deal Chris sorry i was a bit late sat nav took me to the next services
 Profile  M0OEG 17/11/13 trade positive As usual a perfect deal with chris no mess true to word. ... deal anytime hope to deal again soon cheers chris
 Profile  M0OEG 17/11/13 trade positive As usual a perfect deal with chris no mess true to word. ... deal anytime hope to deal again soon cheers chris
 Profile  M3XIE 15/11/13 buyer positive Thanks Chris pleasure to meet you today and what a top bloke.
 Profile  2E1MPC 09/11/13 trade positive nice easy deal with chris thanks
 Profile  Novice 06/06/13 seller positive Fast delivery and great item. Very happy.
 Profile  M0GMA 11/05/13 seller positive Thanks Chris for a very smooth sale.
very good comms. Item just as described. very fast delivery. and superbly packed.
would recommend to everyone.
would definitely deal with again . a credit to H.R.D.
Many thanks Chris.
 Profile  M0OEG 17/04/13 trade positive another great deal with chris thank's again enjoy the signalink bud see ya soon
 Profile  M0OEG 10/03/13 trade positive nice to meet chris a great guy and true to his word also lovely radio's... cheers
 Profile  ALWYN 08/02/13 buyer positive Thanks Chris,radio was as described and packed well.A truly trustworthy person.Would deal with you again.Deal done within 24 hours. A +
 Profile  2E1MPC 26/06/11 seller positive good quality item described honestly , ta chris
 Profile  2E1MPC 10/03/10 trade positive ANOTHER GOOD DEAL FROM CHRIS ,
 Profile  2E1MPC 10/11/09 trade positive THANKS FOR THE TUNER YOU SOLD ME EARLIER IN THE YEAR CHRIS IT WORKS A TREAT . MIKE
 Profile  2E1MPC 09/11/09 trade positive Thanks chris , a super sounding mic works a treat now after a quick fix , look forward to doing more deals with you , mike
 Profile  2E1MPC 02/11/09 trade positive nice guy, deliverd the supply to my door , supply like new