ScorePositive Feedback
19 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
19 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0CSN 13/03/15 buyer positive Can't fault Rob, arranged to pick radio up and did exactly as he said he would.
No messing just as it should be and a nice fella too.
Highly recommended
 Profile  g1elg 04/11/14 buyer positive Collected on time.Staightforward transaction.Thanks Rob.Stu.
 Profile  alincoman 28/06/14 buyer positive Great to see you again..No problems here, collected as arranged with no messing about..Highly recommend to all..
 Profile  GD1MIP 23/07/13 buyer positive Bought from me. Paid promptly and communicated well. Thanks
 Profile  oldskool 09/12/12 buyer positive Cheers Rob Spot on !
 Profile  2E0OFF 14/10/12 buyer positive cheers rob top guy easy to find and very happy with what i bought 73s rob 2e0off
 Profile  G0UAZ 21/04/12 seller positive Cheers Rob for the easy transaction. Id be happy to recommend Rob to all HRD users.
 Profile  G0ASI 02/02/12 seller positive great to deal with, great communication, very helpful.
Many thanks.
 Profile  M0HJO 25/01/12 buyer positive First class deal, many thanks.
 Profile  alincoman 31/12/11 buyer positive No problems what so ever.. He turned up right on time & was a real pleasure to deal with..very highly recommemded and I hope the missus enjoys the new tablet pc..All the best for new year to you & your's ..
 Profile  g7pan 07/12/11 buyer positive Great to deal with ,excellent comms, quick delivery,perfect,thanks.
 Profile  G0LZX 12/11/11 buyer positive Cheers for the Amp and being a nice guy Rob, nice one
 Profile  2E0BTX 01/05/10 buyer positive Thanks for maske it an easy purchase
 Profile  G8JIT 16/12/09 seller positive Nice meeting Rob, punctual, easy deal, no messing good tackle. Won't hesitate to deal again. Positive +++
 Profile  bonehead 17/07/09 seller positive sorted, top guy, nice brew.
oh, and quality gear too!