ScorePositive Feedback
21 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
21 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  thewidowmaker 21/08/17 seller positive Simon ,top bloke made to feel welcome excellent no nonsense face to face deal ,you won't meet a nicer guy ,highly recommended and would deal again with Simon.
 Profile  G6TJC 07/03/17 trade positive Very nice and smooth trade with Simon. Just as it should be Cheers Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  alcon19 19/01/17 seller positive Simon is a great bloke to deal with A1++++++++buyer cheers Simon 73 G0DHI Alan
 Profile  g4ylb 15/12/16 seller positive Pleasure to meet you Simon radio as described thanks
 Profile  m0uez 18/04/15 trade neutral THANKS SIMON NICE TO MEET YOU TROUBLE FREE DEAL FROM M0UEZ
 Profile  M0YBC 02/11/13 seller positive Thank you Simon mint radio works spot on over the moon with it :-)
 Profile  G7OFR 01/11/13 buyer positive A very smooth deal ,super fast payment, a real pleasure to deal with you again Simon, recommended 100%. If only all dealings were like this one.
A credit to the hobby and to HRD.
 Profile  M1CMR 15/09/13 seller positive Thanks simon glad your happy with radio hope you have lots of enjoyment from it like I did great bloke I would deal with Simon anytime
 Profile  G7OFR 15/06/13 trade positive A real gentleman. Great to meet you again Simon and hope to work on air.
Cheers for a great deal Thank you
 Profile  m0ajj 18/05/13 buyer positive A nice guy to deal with recommend--thanks Simon
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 01/02/13 buyer positive highly recommended. excellant comms, quality item at the right price. fast dispatch. thanks
 Profile  G0UEX 01/07/12 buyer positive Turned up on time, Nice and easy to deal with.
 Profile  m0zag 10/03/12 trade positive simon Pleasant and easy deal many Thanks ...
 Profile  M0CSN 07/11/11 buyer positive Straight forward and easy with Simon
Enquired, said he would pick it up and did when he said he would.
Just how it should be, highly reccomended guy.
Many thanks simon
Cheers John
 Profile  M0THZ 07/04/11 trade positive Traded with simon today turned up bang on time cup of coffee and a quick chat
very happy with the trade on both sides would definatly deal with simon again good bloke well recommend to deal with.
 Profile  M0IOD 22/03/11 seller positive I met simon and bought a pristine radio from him.He turned up bang on time and is a real nice guy. Many thanks Simon and I hope to see you soon.
 Profile  mashtun1 08/11/10 trade positive 2nd trade with simon, excellent transaction, pleasure to do business with,thanks again simon.
 Profile  M0VKX 14/09/10 trade positive First class, nice to meet you Simon. I will do the travelling nect time cheers Richard
 Profile  2E0MVK 16/05/10 trade positive Met Simon as arranged and traded some first class equipment.Very nice genuine person to deal with.Many thanks Mark.
 Profile  mashtun1 09/05/10 trade positive good trade, pleasure to do business with,thanks again simon.