ScorePositive Feedback
65 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
65 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  MM0AMW 27/03/22 seller positive Easy transaction, good comms and item as described. Would be very happy to deal with again.
 Profile  G0FHT 13/12/21 buyer positive Thank you for a quick hassle free transaction,cheers Mark
 Profile  G8PMA 14/10/21 buyer positive Nice easy transaction with great comms and fast payment.Recommended
 Profile  M1CMR 27/07/21 buyer positive Excellent deal with Mark, as usual a credit to HRD.
Thanks Mark...
 Profile  MM0JTV 13/02/21 seller positive good genuine guy tuner was in mint condition

cheers
 Profile  g7pan 08/10/20 seller positive Great deal, thanks Mark, a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  M0xag 31/01/20 buyer positive Good Comms no problem cheers
 Profile  MI0SMK 18/08/19 seller positive Nice smooth & friendly transaction, good comms & prompt payment. Thanks Mark.
 Profile  G0ONH 01/04/19 buyer positive Nice and easy transaction from mark,many thanks
 Profile  g4FEQ 12/02/19 buyer positive Quick and easy deal. Highly recommended.
 Profile  G8XDD 24/11/18 buyer positive Great communications from Mark - Mic packaged extremely well, Would recommend Mark to any potential buyer - top bloke!
 Profile  g7pan 16/10/18 trade positive Pleasure doing business with you Mark, great comms, perfect, thanks.
 Profile  m0zag 31/08/18 buyer positive No messing around straightforward deal that's what I like many thanks 73 Gary
 Profile  GW6RRL 08/08/18 buyer positive Quick payment, great buyer, hope to meet you on air 73
 Profile  GW0WZL 09/06/18 seller positive As described thanks
 Profile  2E0RTE 01/06/18 seller positive Drove down to meet Mark and Pam, very welcoming and a cuppa to boot, all gear as described and i hope we can have another deal in the future. 100% communication till the end.
 Profile  MM0XXW 13/11/17 seller positive Always a pleasure dealing with Mark & Pam, no issues and prompt payment!
 Profile  G2SM 13/09/15 buyer positive Very pleased, many thanks
 Profile  2E0AYQ 04/07/15 buyer positive superfast payment mark is a credit to HRD
Enjoy the radio
All the best Martin
 Profile  m0jdp 17/06/14 seller positive great deal ...good communication, radio as described thanks pammy
john m0jdp
 Profile  G0UAZ 08/06/14 seller positive As ever a good ear bashing from Pam ;) :D and a good deal. They really are nice folk to deal with - cheers both.
 Profile  G8JIT 07/05/14 seller positive Always happy with any arrangement with Pam & Mark, a lovely couple, credit to the hobby.
 Profile  G0UAZ 06/07/13 buyer positive Easy and simple deal with Mark and Pam. Always happy to deal with nice people. :)
 Profile  M0VPT 04/04/13 buyer positive Hassle free smooth deal and a great brew!
Nice to meet you folks, a credit to the forum & hobby.
 Profile  SHECONTO GRAPHICS 30/11/12 buyer positive many thanks mark and pam for your custom we hope to do many more deals with you and many thanks for your super fast payment
 Profile  m0jha 12/05/12 buyer positive No hassle deal , fast payment , hope you enjoy the handy

billy
 Profile  G0UAZ 08/04/12 seller positive As usual with Mark and Pam, made to feel very welcome, a good rag chew and even the pooch didnt growl at me :). I would always be happy to buy things form Mark and Pam. No messing, simple transaction from good honest folk. Proper radio amateurs. :)
 Profile  nocando01 27/03/12 buyer positive Good buyer, prompt payment, highly recommended.
 Profile  g7fmw 05/03/12 buyer positive Well what can i say about a nice couple, trustworthy, reliable, pleasure to deal with , good health to you Mark and not forgetting the Boss--regards Paul.
 Profile  G0UAZ 25/02/12 seller positive As ever with Mark and Pam, they make you feel very welcome. My pleasure to buy form you and of course being able to offically open the shack on behalf of HD was a bonus ;)
 Profile  g7fmw 14/12/11 buyer positive Well what can i say, Mark and Pam are very nice people a pleasure to deal with reliable and honest, happy christmas to you both.
 Profile  G7OFR 27/09/11 buyer positive Fast payment,hassle free transaction
tnx.
 Profile  G7OFR 03/09/11 trade positive Pam and Mark are first class to deal with you wont be disappointed. many thanks Barry
 Profile  2W0JMK 31/08/11 trade positive A very smooth trade the gps works fantastic.
Pam and Mark are very nice to deal with.
A+++++++++++++++++++++
 Profile  M0YBC 26/08/11 seller positive Thanks for the batteries pleasure to deal with .
 Profile  M0NEX 08/05/11 buyer positive Nice to have a chat, genuine people!! Thanks Mark/Pam.
 Profile  M0IOD 11/02/11 buyer positive Thanks for prompt payment Mark a pleasure trading with you. Cheers Ian
 Profile  2E0DMS 07/10/10 seller positive lovely and smooth, recomended, thanks mark
 Profile  G0LZX 19/09/10 buyer positive cheers mark, highly recommended
 Profile  M0OEG 16/09/10 seller positive PERFECT AS DESCRIBED ANTENNA..!! THANK'S MARK

AAA+++
 Profile  G0UAZ 22/08/10 buyer positive As usual Mark and Pam made me feel welcome. No hassle deal. Mark made his decision and paid cash. Always a true gent to deal with and speak to. Thanks
 Profile  2E0MVK 21/08/10 seller positive Item as described and a speedy delivery.Thanks for your time and trouble.Mark M3MVK.
 Profile  jonah2020 13/08/10 trade positive thanks pam really happy with radio,better than i thought,would deal with you again in the future cheers roy
 Profile  bonehead 10/08/10 seller positive item's as described, quick civilised deal, with genuine people. nice to meet you both! recommended.
 Profile  GM4FAU 05/08/10 buyer positive Many thanks for your kindness and help. Radio is great.
 Profile  G8JIT 17/07/10 seller positive What an amazing chap, 1st time met, and he came across as a true amateur and gentleman, whatsmore helped me out in a way, which is truly very much appreciated.
 Profile  G4TUF 14/07/10 seller positive ANOTHER GREAT DEAL AS USUAL. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. THANKS PAM AND MARK.
 Profile  alincoman 29/05/10 trade positive Exactly as Mark/Pam described & a plaesure to deal with.Very highly recommended seller
 Profile  m1cwv 29/05/10 buyer positive Thanks 100% great comms take care now.
 Profile  M0VPT 22/05/10 seller positive 10/10 Trouble free deal.
Radio immaculate as described.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to other members.
 Profile  alincoman 14/05/10 trade positive Thank for finding me a ft-817ND very much apreciated & was a smooth purchase & items were as described.Very highly Recommended are Mark & Pam
 Profile  g7fmw 30/04/10 buyer positive I have known Mark and Pam for many years a really friendly couple, i would recommend anyone to deal with them "FIRST CLASS" thanks Mark and Pam- regards Paul g7fmw/m0ajj
 Profile  M0HJO 12/02/10 seller positive TOP DEAL, GOOD COMMS. VERY HAPPY. ALL THE VERY BEST.
 Profile  M3OPT 26/01/10 trade positive for a no hastle deal look no further.
 Profile  G0UAZ 27/12/09 seller positive No messing about with Mark, good quality gear from him and totallt trustworthy. Pam and mark are nice friendly people to meet and deal with. HAve a great new year both of you
 Profile  M0DUH 12/11/09 trade positive Mark/Pam a pleasure to deal with.Very highly recommended seller and a nice brew thrown in to
 Profile  g3vdb 08/09/09 seller positive A1 first rate transaction from Pam and Mark - well packed, sent quickly and as described
 Profile  G4TUF 19/07/09 seller positive EXCELLENT DEAL YET AGAIN FROM PAM AND MARK. FULLY TRUSTWORTHY, AND ALSO MAKE A GOOD CUPA.THANKS AGAIN.
 Profile  smudja 11/07/09 trade positive good to deal with would use again Thanks again Mark & Pam
 Profile  smudja 11/07/09 trade positive good to deal with Mark & Pam, would use again Thanks again and all the best Dave
 Profile  m0rcj 30/06/09 buyer positive Mark,very nice to meet both you and Pam.thanks for your hospitality.I recommend Mark 100%.
Cheers,Reg m0rcj.g7dgh :)
 Profile  G0UAZ 21/06/09 trade positive Ive done a few deals with Mark and Pam in the past. Completely honest and reliable. Makes a decent brew too. 100% trustworthy.
 Profile  G4TUF 09/06/09 seller positive GREAT FELLA, (REALLY NICE COUPLE) MADE ME VERY WELCOME. WILL DEAL ANYTIME RECOMMENDED. A1
THANKS MARK.
 Profile  m0rcj 31/05/09 trade positive Mark is a top guy,honest and friendly.no hesitation in dealing with him again.tnx Mark.