ScorePositive Feedback
52 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
52 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  g0uih 20/06/23 buyer positive Thanks for the nice transaction Dave. Hope the Z100 Plus does a good job for you. Very 73 - Steve G0UIH
 Profile  Rogneil 14/09/22 buyer positive First Class in every respect! Items delivered rapidly, with care and exactly as "described on the tin"! A real pleasure to hook up again. Thanks Dave. Roger G3SNT
 Profile  m1dhd 08/06/22 buyer positive Easy transaction and quick payment.
 Profile  Swlgs 10/03/22 seller positive Fantastic guy great to deal with good comms well wrapped 5☆
 Profile  m0rcj 01/12/21 seller positive Easy no nonsense deal with Dave, item as described.
 Profile  GU4EON 28/10/20 buyer positive Very happy to buy my old radio back :)
Easy transaction with good communication.
Thanks Dave
 Profile  MI0YCK 21/09/20 buyer positive straight forward easy deal and fast postage working perfect and as described thanks Dave
 Profile  G1AJI 24/04/20 seller positive Excellent, straightforward transaction with Dave.
Well packed radio arrived in good time - many thanks
 Profile  G0FHT 16/02/20 buyer positive Dave is a real gent.Knows what he wants and no messing.Thank you.
 Profile  2E0VBD 12/02/20 seller positive Item as described and delivered quickly. Great seller. Thanks Dave Thanks HRD
 Profile  M0IMM 10/01/20 buyer positive Super quick payment and excellent communication! :)
 Profile  M6JNA 06/12/19 buyer positive Item as described and delivered quickly. Great seller.
 Profile  g4icd 21/09/19 trade positive All Ok, A freebie offered, paid for p/p. job done
 Profile  m0ajj 11/07/19 trade positive Well what can i say about Dave a GENT excellent transaction a treat to deal with recommend to all thanks Paul
 Profile  M5ABP 18/05/19 seller positive Another excellent purchase from Dave, paid for the key one day and received it the next,well packaged and all described. A perfect transaction and a pleasure to deal with Dave again.
 Profile  M6NFT 16/05/19 seller positive First class bloke to deal with , delivered next day exactly as described
 Profile  M0JSW 21/04/19 buyer positive Met a Kindred spirit in Dave! Lots of communication.. Fast payment. I hope to stay in touch with a really nice guy. Thanks Dave.
 Profile  M5ABP 03/01/19 seller positive Absolute pleasure to deal with Dave, good comms and the aerial was extremely well packed and arrived in double quick time!
 Profile  Rogneil 03/07/18 buyer positive Easy transaction. Exactly as described and a well packed fast delivery. First rate!! Thanks again Dave.
 Profile  G6TJC 07/03/18 buyer positive Good Transaction A+++. I bought it and Dave bought it back. Cheers Dave, Steve (G6TJC).
 Profile  M6PZW 03/11/17 seller positive Really easy transaction,loads of information from Dave.Would recommend Dave to anyone,he’s one of the good guys!
 Profile  GM1CMF 04/09/17 seller positive Great seller very quick to reply to PM's and helpful to the max
 Profile  G6LI 02/09/17 trade positive A trusted seller who is helpful and accommodating, thank you.
 Profile  M0OAT 18/08/17 seller positive Great buyer & very polite, Dave sent an instant payment to purchase the goods and an update to let me know the items arrived safely and in good condition.
Smooth transaction would sell to again.
 Profile  guzzalee 27/07/17 buyer positive great to deal with quick payment and great communication
from david +++++
 Profile  M1DRK 18/04/17 seller positive Fantastic little radio many thanks Dave.

73 De Andy
 Profile  2E0IWX  16/02/17 buyer positive Straight forward smooth deal, good communications. A pleasure to deal with Dave and I can highly recommend this member. A+++
 Profile  2M0ONW 30/10/16 buyer positive Dave was a fantastic buyer no quibbles straight forward no messing about money straight into account great communication through out the deal i would recommend dave to anyone and a asset to hrd a true gent
Regards kev.
 Profile  MW1RES 17/08/16 seller positive Absolute "gent". Dave sent item next day delivery, extremely well packaged, brilliant bit of kit. Dave is 101% and would certainly be happy to deal with him anytime.

Many thanks Dave
 Profile  M0GMA 22/06/16 buyer positive Daves comms are first class, payed the asking price with no problems payment was next day and delivery the day after .I have dealt with Dave before and find him very trustworthy 10/10
a great member of HRD and would deal again with him with no problems.
 Profile  M1DRK 23/01/16 seller positive Cheers Dave the Isoterm works a treat well packaged on quick delivery.

Many Thanks

Andy..
 Profile  2E0VBD 11/01/16 buyer positive Brilliant comms fast payment - credit to HRD and amateur radio
 Profile  M6USG 03/10/15 buyer positive Fast easy transaction with Dave, payment without issue and a really nice guy too.
 Profile  kroakie1 09/06/15 seller positive Kenwood AT 200 ATU.
Good traansaction, fast delivery and good communications.
ATU as described and works perfectly.
Thanks
Dennis
G8YMT
 Profile  M0IMT 18/12/14 buyer positive An excellent deal with Dave, great communication and rapid payment, exactly how a sale should be, many thanks.
 Profile  M0MNM 22/10/14 seller positive Very accomdating and helpful! PSU as described and posted promptly! Very pleased. Would def deal with again.
Thank you.
 Profile  M0GMA 21/10/14 seller positive Item was just as Dave described first class condition.
the item was well packed ,posted very fast indeed.
Dave,s Communications were the best i have ever received he even took the time to phone to let me know it was in the post .
a very good member of HRD and can be trusted .
would recommend and buy again without fail.
 Profile  M1VHT 13/10/14 seller positive Top fella to deal with rapid dispatch, good communications, goods as described
THANK YOU Dave 73 Keith M1VHT
 Profile  m0rcj 17/09/12 buyer positive Sold Dave some kit,paid right away no quibble.good comms and pleasure to deal with.
Recommended.Cheers Dave.
 Profile  2E1MPC 09/07/12 buyer positive Spot on buyer , no rubber cheques from dave ,good comms ,a nice smooth deal
 Profile  G0HIJ 09/07/12 buyer positive Perfect transaction,fast,well packed,great comms a highly rated seller.Thanks again. Wayne G0HIJ
 Profile  alincoman 02/09/10 trade positive Traded my Tentec Corsair for Daves FT~100 & was an excellent trade.Good comms fast delivery and well packaged.A very highly recommended member of Ham radio deals.
 Profile  alincoman 02/09/10 trade positive Traded my Tentec Corsair for Daves FT~100 & was an excellent trade.Good comms fast delivery and well packaged.A very highly recommended member of Ham radio deals.
 Profile  2E0IWX  22/01/10 buyer positive Great bloke to deal with - top bananna! Many thanks Dave.
 Profile  2E1MPC 18/12/09 trade positive fast to pay , thanks dave
 Profile  bambam 12/06/09 buyer positive Good buyer ,prompt payment,pleasureto deal with.
 Profile  G4TUF 29/05/09 seller positive A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH. YOU COULD TRUST HIM WITH THE WIFE. CHEERS DAVE. (A1)