ScorePositive Feedback
19 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
19 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M3MAY 04/03/20 buyer positive As discribed and was a pleasure to meet Terry.
Definitely a good genuine seller.
And very nice bloke.
Thanks Terry.
73s Matthew M3may.
 Profile  2E0UTB 09/07/18 buyer positive Great chap to deal with receiver was as described well packed etc many thanks Terry
 Profile  G4NRT 02/02/17 seller positive Super deal. Excellent communications, Everything carefully packed. I'd gladly deal with Terry at any time in the future!
 Profile  M3TFM TOL 22/10/11 trade positive Done a swap with Terry, his radio was just like he said it was, Genuine fellow to deal with, my advice is to have no hesitation to deal with Terry, thanks again, Steve.
 Profile  m0rcj 17/12/10 trade positive I visited Terry and found him to be a real genuine guy,i was made to feel very welcome and comfortable..nice cup of yorkshire tea too!,I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again,Get well soon Terry,Merry Cristmas.
 Profile  M3PHB 16/11/10 trade positive Many thanks Terry nice to meet you for the first time a honest gent would recommend dealing with him again thanks paul
 Profile  2e1hje 19/08/10 buyer positive Item arrived promptly and as advertised.
Excellent seller
 Profile  G0UAZ 07/07/10 trade positive Simple and pleasurable trade of gear with Terry. Always keen to help and friendly. Would gladly deal in future.
 Profile  M0SJS 01/02/10 buyer positive many thanks terry.. nice to meet you .

steve m0sjs
 Profile  G8JIT 22/09/09 buyer positive Terry is a really nice bloke, makes a good brew, also a real plaesure meeting and chatting. Enjoy the radio.
 Profile  G0PVR 17/06/09 seller positive THANKS TERRY, SUPER FAST DEAL, A REAL PLEASURE TO MEET YOU ..WILL RECOMEND 100%
THANK-YOU JOHN G0PVR