ScorePositive Feedback
41 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
41 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  g1lov 14/03/19 seller positive network radio received as described very well packaged and very fast.
would not hesitate to buy from Ray in the future.
cheers
 Profile  G3VM 08/03/19 buyer positive Ray is a top bloke!! Always a pleasure, thanks again
 Profile  2E0UTB 02/02/19 buyer positive Cheers Ray great meter as described great guy to deal with
 Profile  G0FWU 14/01/19 buyer positive Thanks Ray for all your help and a great radio, much appreciated. Phil G0FWU
 Profile  G0NAJ 10/10/18 seller positive Thanks Ray

A pleasure doing business with you. John G0NAJ
 Profile  G7CST 03/10/18 buyer positive Very pleased with the Yaesu SMB-201 cooling kit for my FTM-400XDE, very fast postage, excellent packaging and communication from Ray, a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  G3VM 19/08/17 buyer positive Thanks Ray, always a pleasure
 Profile  M0MWC 11/03/17 buyer positive I bought a radio from Ray. Picked it up from his home, all as described, no problem. Thanks Ray, Best Wishes Mike.
 Profile  bonehead 26/02/17 seller positive an absolute pleasure to deal with, great comms, had exactly what I wanted, and did a superb deal on it. many thanks, Ray, nice to meet you in person, I would have no hesitation dealing with Ray again. cheers!
 Profile  M0HJO 30/12/16 seller positive Perfect deal, great comms and no problems at all. Kit was as described and more than happy. Very many thanks.
 Profile  clive 09/08/16 buyer positive Ray is a total gent, fast payment and good comms. He is an HRD asset.
Ray, I hope you get as much pleasure from the receiver as I have knowing it is going to a good home.
Thanks for a nice easy deal.
Clive
 Profile  2E0BTX 10/04/16 buyer positive Thanks Ray im in love with this radio already ..... thanks for the brew and the great company hope you stay in the hobby mate , not many honest people left best regards
Pete
 Profile  M3OPT 07/04/16 buyer positive recommended for a no hastle deal, one of the best.
 Profile  m0icj 15/03/16 seller positive True to his word, item just as described. A very pleasant transaction. Good communication and a pleasure to meet Ray.
thanks
 Profile  G0ELC 17/07/15 buyer positive Great to meet Ray, a real gentleman. Thanks for a magic deal, great coms. hope our paths cross again, thanks.
 Profile  G4LXI 18/11/11 seller positive Thanks Ray, a pleasant and good deal, you can deal with Ray with confidence.

Geoff G4LXI
 Profile  MM0BFF 18/10/10 seller positive Another trusted HRD member, good comms, fast payment, no hassle sale, thanks Ray.
 Profile  m0hms 26/09/10 seller positive A cracking deal Ray no problems at all.

Many Thanks

hughie

M0HMS
 Profile  g4FEQ 30/07/10 seller positive First class deal again Ray, highly recommended.
 Profile  M0IMT 20/07/10 seller positive My second sale to Ray and as faultless as the first one, took the time and trouble to transfer the payment directly to me, I can thoroughly recommend Ray as an honest and genuine chap, hope to sell to you again Ray, cheers!!.
 Profile  M0IMT 20/07/10 seller positive Great deal with Ray, a very honest and trustworthy man and a very prompt payer, communications are excellent, a genuine pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  M3PHB 17/07/10 seller positive met ray as arranged Enjoyed meeting great guy, punctual, no messing about. The ideal person to deal with regards paul
 Profile  MM0XXW 16/07/10 buyer positive You'll not go wrong on any deals with Ray, equipment as described and excellent comms. An absolute gent & 100% genuine at all times.
 Profile  NYDX 18/05/10 trade positive Thanks Ray and all the best !
 Profile  blaze 18/05/10 trade positive A very friendly and genuine radio amateur who is 100% honest. Recommended. Excellent Comms.
Very pleased with the Mic and Interface.
 Profile  jock51 13/05/10 seller positive exellent transaction, genuine person, would deal with anytime, exellent comms throughout, fast delivery, many thanks ray, all the best, keith
 Profile  blaze 21/03/10 buyer positive Nice radio from you Ray...goods as described .
A genuine HRD member, would deal anytime .
100% honest. No problem deals and good comms.
 Profile  M0PTT 12/02/10 seller positive Ray has always been 100% honest and trustworthy with all the deals we have done and recommend highly to anyone dealing with him, always a pleasure.
 Profile  terry 14/11/09 buyer positive nice to meet a gentleman,good person to deal with
 Profile  m0rcj 03/11/09 trade positive I have both bought and sold with Ray and each time has been spot on..i recommend Ray andytime,top bloke...Cheers Ray!
 Profile  G4YLJ 11/10/09 trade positive Ray Is a great chap radio as discribed and coms were briliant I would deal with Ray again anytime
Thanks for the NIce TS870 Ray
 Profile  M0VHC 15/09/09 trade positive ray is a 100% trustworthy man, done 2 deals now, with no problems.
 Profile  blaze 15/09/09 trade positive Genuine trustworthy guy. Goods always as described.Deal anytime.