ScorePositive Feedback
62 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
62 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  2E0MCG 03/05/24 trade positive as below, another great deal from roy, recommended to all
 Profile  2E0MCG 03/05/24 buyer positive
 Profile  2E0BTX 01/04/23 buyer positive Perfect thank you Roy another perfect deal as described by a gentleman
 Profile  G0LZX 23/02/23 trade positive Great guy to deal with , always a top guy

Thanks Roy
 Profile  G3POG 13/02/23 seller positive Excellent transaction with Roy. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with Roy again. Highly recommended.
 Profile  m0rcj 10/09/22 buyer positive Roy is a great guy to deal with. I was made very welcome. I would'nt hesitate to to recommend him to HRD members. Until next time Roy 73 pal.
 Profile  2E0MCG 06/07/22 trade positive met at roys , a pleasure to deal with and meet.
 Profile  M0OEG 14/01/22 trade positive thanks roy for a easy deal... 100% as always
 Profile  2M0BEC 30/11/21 buyer positive Great buyer would sell to again np
 Profile  M0VXT 27/09/21 buyer positive Great Zetagi transmatch, met locally and tested, all worked as described. Genuine seller.
 Profile  G4MTR 24/09/20 trade positive Thanks Roy 100% genuine guy wouldn't hesitate to deal again..was great to meet you too
 Profile  M0OEG 18/05/20 trade positive Nice to meet you roy.. observing social distances of course...
I had a trade with roy and his equipment was exactly as he described.. trade / deal any time thanks roy. Stay safe mate
 Profile  G7ROM 08/06/18 seller positive Fantastic seller spot on really nice guy, Everything was as advertised and even gave me a demo.. Roy is a recommended seller!

Andy G7ROM
 Profile  2E0RTE 21/05/18 seller positive Great to meet ron and hes a great welcoming guy, all goods as described and a pleasure to deal with, good comms and no messing. cheers!! hope to deal again
 Profile  M0DKR 13/04/18 trade positive Very greatful pleasure to deal with you Roy thanks again
your a gent sir.....
 Profile  steve.j 30/12/17 trade positive Great guy to deal with, very pleased with the trade, no problems at all, many thanks AAAAAA+++++++
 Profile  G4PKP 03/05/15 trade positive Roy came and collected and he is one honourable man .
John G4PKP
 Profile  g4ylb 02/02/15 buyer positive Great guy to deal with very helpfull
 Profile  G8JIT 22/01/15 trade positive Happy with purchase as always
 Profile  tonynw 09/02/14 seller positive Super guy to deal with AAAA ++++
 Profile  G0UAZ 08/01/14 buyer positive Another deal with Roy. Always a good guy to deal with. Top fella :) Cheers pal
 Profile  G0LZX 23/04/13 seller positive Cheers Roy, she's made up with the phone, nice one :)
 Profile  G3TMZ 03/07/12 buyer positive Item as described & a great guy to deal with ... A*
 Profile  G0UAZ 12/02/12 trade positive A mega swap deal with Roy this time. As ever a gent to deal with. No messing about, simple straight swap of kit. Cheers pal
 Profile  G0UAZ 03/02/12 buyer positive A second deal this week with Roy. Once again, no messing, PM'd me, agreed a deal and was here within the hour to collect. A proper gent. Cheers again mate.
 Profile  G0UAZ 01/02/12 buyer positive Another deal with Roy. He is a genuine gent and a pleasure to deal with. Anytime mate. Thanks
 Profile  kroakie1 11/01/12 seller positive Top man. Good communications and radio as described.
Apologies for late feedback.(forgot!!)
Highly recommended for any deals!
 Profile  m0rcj 24/11/11 buyer positive Roy is a very nice honest guy,always a cuppa and a warm welcome.Thanks for the wine Roy its brill!
Cheers pal.
 Profile  m1eev 28/10/11 buyer positive Done a deal for a rig very nice man
 Profile  M0GMA 23/07/11 seller positive I met Roy for the first time last night true to his word the equipment was just as he described and in very good condition. He took the time to explain things about it and demonstrate it working.All the extra's that he said would be included were there as well. I would recommend Roy to any one .all the best to you and thanks.
 Profile  2E0OFF 26/06/11 buyer positive thank you again roy nice to see you again pleasure as always ..
 Profile  G0UAZ 24/05/11 seller positive A further deal with Roy. Dead simple, dead easy to deal with, Roy always keeps his word and doesnt mess you about. :)
 Profile  G8JIT 04/05/11 trade positive Yet another successful and two way satisfactory deal with Roy, a decent honest bloke, no mucking you around.
 Profile  nazzler 29/04/11 seller positive Nice bloke, helpful and honest. Radio mint as described and super price.
Cheers Roy

Darren
 Profile  G0UAZ 27/04/11 seller positive Roy is a decent honest bloke who is helpful and friendly. Ive done many deals with him over the years and would be ahppy to do so again in the future.
 Profile  M0OEG 14/04/11 buyer positive perfect fully as described no messing cheers roy 73
 Profile  G0UAZ 30/01/11 trade positive Another easy deal with Roy. Doesnt mess about, makes a decision and the deal is done. If only everyone would do the same!
 Profile  G0LZX 30/12/10 seller positive What a great guy to deal with, so easy, all deals should be this simple..

cheers for the bottle too ;-)
 Profile  G0UAZ 04/12/10 seller positive Another good deal with Roy. Always makes it easy, happy to talk through gear and demonstrate it working. Always happy to deal with him. 100% reliable
 Profile  m0rcj 03/12/10 trade positive Met Roy again,always makes you very welcome,nice cup of tea waiting with friendly chat,Item was as described,Thanks Roy,Merry xmas.
 Profile  nazzler 25/08/10 buyer positive Super, friendly and helpful chap.
I spent all lunch time today listening to random Morse code using the Microreader I bought. I'm really pleased with it.
Fine business .....
 Profile  G4TUF 24/08/10 buyer positive Great bloke, no messing around. Completely honest and highly recommended, Thanks Roy.
 Profile  G0UAZ 20/08/10 trade positive Thanks for an easy deal pal. Always a pleasure to chat radio with. 100% reliable, no nonsense guy. Agrees a deal and its done in quick time.
 Profile  2E0OFF 19/08/10 buyer positive what can i say roy nice great guy top fella would recommend 100% and deal with him again anytime cheers again roy all the best rob m6grk
 Profile  G0FQN 13/08/10 buyer positive Very smooth transaction, many thanks roy.
pam.
 Profile  M0YBC 19/07/10 trade positive thanks for the great deal spot on fella
 Profile  M0YBC 17/04/10 trade positive Fantastic guy to deal with top bloke thank you radio was better than expected
 Profile  M0YBC 17/04/10 trade positive Fantastic guy to deal with top bloke thank you radio was better than expected
 Profile  G0UAZ 25/03/10 trade positive Thanks again Roy, very happy with the radio. As usual a hassle free transaction from Roy. Totally reliable.
 Profile  G0UAZ 08/03/10 trade positive Thanks Roy. As usual a straight forward deal. No issue with Roy always easy to deal with.
 Profile  g1lov 09/12/09 buyer positive Hi Roy. Nice meeting you and dealing with you. Would recommend to all.
 Profile  m0rcj 23/07/09 seller positive Roy is a genuine guy,honest and with good communications.i would buy from him again without a doubt! Cheers Roy.
 Profile  G0UAZ 28/06/09 trade positive did a decent deal with Roy, everything as described. Id happily deal with him again in the future. :)