ScorePositive Feedback
13 88%
PositiveNeutralNegative
15 1 2

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  Artstu 17/09/17 seller positive Spot on thanks Mike.
 Profile  MM0ATI 26/02/17 buyer positive I have had many deals with Mike, he has always paid quickly and been spot on would be happy to deal with him anytime
 Profile  M0INY 21/06/15 seller positive Hi mike thanks for your time , to meet you what a gent , good doing business with you ,and no messing about Thx from ian
 Profile  g0vuh 05/12/13 seller positive Thank you, good seller, gave some great information on the antenna before the sale went through
 Profile  gi4fzd 26/10/13 buyer positive Genuine person to deal with, prompt payment and
good communications. I would have no hesitation in
recommending Mike as a great asset to the HRD community.
 Profile  M0HJO 22/08/13 trade positive Good trade, top gear.
 Profile  m0gav 24/04/13 seller positive Very prompt payment..pleasure to deal with..many thanks.
 Profile  MM0ATI 05/01/13 seller positive Agreed to buy my radio, as we have dealt in the past, Mike said he would send me a cheque, it was with me the next day. Ten out of Ten, a true gent
 Profile  m5lro 14/11/12 seller positive Very nice chap to do business with - comes highly recommended, thanks Mike for a smooth transaction, 73 Chris M5LRO
 Profile  wdc 30/10/12 trade positive Sorry a positive deal
 Profile  wdc 30/10/12 seller neutral Thanks for another no messing deal and the cups of coffee.
 Profile  m0zag 25/10/12 trade positive As always no messing agreed deal as promised, 100% no hassle deal proper bloke thanks mike 73
gaza
 Profile  wdc 09/10/12 trade positive Mike is a great guy to deal with .Thanks for the warm welcome and the brews . First class, thanks
 Profile  G7OFR 05/10/12 seller positive Good deal, Great Price. Thank you for the straight forward transaction.
 Profile  MM0ATI 11/04/12 trade positive Had a great deal with Mike, no probs. 10 out of 10
 Profile  the increment 24/02/12 trade negative Totaly agree with RDX,A timewaster of the 1st degree !Messed me around for a week,i even offered to deliver the goods to his house if he agreed to pay half the fuel costs;but said he was far to buisy Blah,Blah Blah....
You have been warned !!!!!!!
 Profile  M0HJO 19/05/11 seller positive Good Deal, Good Comms, Very Nice Radio. Many Thanks.
 Profile  2e1rdx 30/03/11 trade negative Timewaster be warned agrees deal messed about for a week then made up a load of rubbish happy to show all details to anyone interested
rgds Ian 2E1RDX