ScorePositive Feedback
15 86%
PositiveNeutralNegative
18 0 3

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0LZX 26/09/19 seller negative Sold me a faulty ft8900r and now wont return my messages or emails
Stay away from this guy
 Profile  2E0IWX  01/07/19 seller positive Arranged to meet Andy this evening, he turned up in good time as arranged. Item was in excellent order and better than I anticipated. Nice bloke to meet and do a deal with. Many thanks Ian
 Profile  M0IMM 29/06/18 buyer negative Was promised a refund would be paid today. Waited a month for this......nothing received!
 Profile  M0IMM 28/05/18 seller negative Sadly, have no choice. Bought a FT8900 from Andy and it was supposed to be in excellent condition, it wasn't. The mic cable was damaged, the case needed a good clean and the power lead and mobile bracket were missing. I contacted Andy who said he would send. Sent several messages over 2 weeks and I've still not received them. I've requested a refund, a partial refund or the items....no reply. Not happy in the slightest!!
 Profile  M0IMM 13/04/17 buyer positive Many thanks for the quick payment Andy, much appreciated.
 Profile  G1XGM 10/04/17 buyer positive Thanks for prompt payment.A pleasure to deal with You.
 Profile  2E0UTB 25/03/17 buyer positive Good radio Andy many thanks man of his word good comms thx
 Profile  G8JIT 07/11/16 trade positive Equipment arrived well packaged and quickly. Pleasure to deal with, Cheers
 Profile  g7pan 10/06/15 trade positive Nice to meet you Andy ,great deal, thanks.
 Profile  M0MMZ 23/04/15 seller positive Thanks Andy. Great deal and dispatched quickly.
 Profile  G7LAS 18/10/14 seller positive Thanks Andy... top bloke.
 Profile  garym1rec 26/04/14 buyer positive THANKS ANDY....HOPES ALL OK, AND PLEASE TO HAVE HAD THE CHANCE TO MEET YOU AND YOUR LAD.
BEST REGARDS GARY
 Profile  G4AYU 22/04/14 seller positive Very helpfull and great seller Many thanks
Norman G4AYU
 Profile  garym1rec 01/02/14 buyer positive Thanks Andy hope all ok. Very fast payment A+++Many thanks again
 Profile  2e0gch 17/01/14 trade positive top blokw item as descrided hassle free transaction
 Profile  M5KEY 06/12/13 trade positive Andy came few day's before he was having quad to pay, great guy to deal with, but known him some years, thanks again.mike M0FCG - M1KEY
 Profile  m0icj 08/09/13 seller positive Nice to meet you Andy ,thanks for everything.Turned up punctually and a smooth hassle free deal.
 Profile  guzzalee 21/10/12 trade positive glad to meet you andy and will buy from him anytime
 Profile  M0THZ 29/08/12 seller positive Andy is a top top guy, Very good communication highly recommended anytime .
 Profile  bonehead 26/08/12 buyer positive Andy came down and paid CASH!
top guy, nice to meet you pal.