ScorePositive Feedback
295 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
295 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  dxm0gre 18/11/14 trade positive Terry sorry my mistake forgot to tick positive Bill
 Profile  g1lov 03/06/14 trade positive Cheers Terry . Good to see you again
Another deal done.
 Profile  M0HIO 06/05/14 trade positive Easy sale, immediate payment
Enjoy the antenna terry
A+++
 Profile  2E0DCP 23/04/14 trade positive THANKS FOR THE FREE LOG BOOK YOUR A GENT
THANKS AGAIN
 Profile  2W0JMK 26/03/14 trade positive A very pleasant person to deal with. A good communicator and
very fast paying to.
 Profile  m1eac 28/01/14 trade positive Thanks Terry nice to meet you!
 Profile  G0UWK 11/01/14 trade positive Met Terry again today and he very kindly gave me some parts for a future project. Generosity within this hobby never ceases to amaze me, thank you Terry, you are a credit to amateur radio.
 Profile  M0WMX 07/12/13 trade positive Top bloke. Highly recommended
 Profile  G6CSL 26/10/13 trade positive Thanks Terry. On time, went half-way with the transport, goods exactly as described, and a friendly straight deal. What more could you want?
 Profile  Lanco 15/10/13 trade positive Cheers Terry good to catch up & have a chat always a pleasure thanks again for the antenna
 Profile  g1lov 15/09/13 trade positive nice dealing with you again Terry. Always a pleasure. The 3500 is set up and workin great.
 Profile  M0YBC 07/09/13 trade positive Excellent deal as always a pleasure thanks
 Profile  mm0zbh 28/08/13 trade positive Thanks terry for the transverter.......and can you delete the feedback off kicks profile I left by mistake!
 Profile  G0MJK 13/07/13 trade positive Very good seller with fast dispatch and superb condition Heil mount. Thanks Terry
 Profile  G8JIT 05/06/13 trade positive Nice to do business again Terry, Thanks for dropping it off. Top man.
 Profile  G0LZX 17/04/13 trade positive No need to thank me mate, the gear you have lent me and helped me out, was a pleasure to repay you in a very small way !
 Profile  G0UWK 17/04/13 trade positive Terry has just sent me some components, completely free of charge. It's people like Terry who are an absolute credit to this hobby of ours. Thank you very much for your act of kindness, for all the wrong doers we hear about out there its a great thing to find decent folk like you who reaffirm a level of faith in fellow radio amateurs.
 Profile  2e1rdx 09/12/12 trade positive Once again a easy deal met Terry as arranged and even got a cup of tea out of him !!! Ha Ha
thanks Terry
Ian
 Profile  jock51 04/11/12 trade positive really nice person to deal with, cheers terry,
 Profile  G0LZX 01/11/12 trade positive Terry, what a gent, thank you so much mate , really really appreciated
 Profile  m0gbk 01/07/12 trade positive Equipment exactly as described, excellent communications and very pleasant to deal with. Highly recommended.
 Profile  2e1rdx 09/06/12 trade positive Perfect deal as always Terry is so punctual he arrived 1 hour early at our meeting point !!!! Should have gone to spec savers Terry
many thanks Ian
 Profile  G1PIE 09/06/12 trade positive as always terry is true to his word.
pity you didn't stop for one of my pammy brew's
thanks terry,
pammy.
 Profile  M1CMR 11/05/12 trade positive No Problems Terry anytime thank you for speedy payment hope to deal again.........
 Profile  g7vau 02/04/12 trade positive Long story but this gent is to be trusted 110% true to word and very honest, top shack too, 73's g7vau
 Profile  m1eac 26/03/12 trade positive Thanks Terry sorry about the late feedback mate.
Good comms and fast payment would deal again any time!!
 Profile  G6TJC 22/02/12 trade positive Another Good transaction with Terry.
 Profile  M0GMQ 29/01/12 trade positive met terry to day for the first time
great guy to deal with would deal with terry any time cheers

paul
 Profile  2E0BUS 16/01/12 trade positive Very positive person & great to deal with
 Profile  G0UEX 28/12/11 trade positive Another problem free deal with Terry. :)
 Profile  G8JIT 23/07/11 trade positive Despite what I say about Terry on here, he is a super bloke, always have a good deal, and a good natter. 18 carat gold.
 Profile  2e0lbd 06/07/11 trade positive great to deal with you again as always 100%
thanks terry
 Profile  2e0msd 21/06/11 trade positive just as described,great comms.brilliant. thanks alot.
 Profile  M0YBC 08/06/11 trade positive Spot on again a true pleasure to deal with thanks Terry
 Profile  M0GMA 07/05/11 trade positive Well what can i say about Terry
He's a man of his word very truthful
very good comms nice to meet in person and very helpful
would def dear with Terry again
your one of the best
 Profile  bonehead 02/05/11 trade positive can't argue with a FREEBIE! pleasure as always Terry, nice to catch up.
genuine fella, always helpful and ready for a chat.
I owe you one, mate, thanks.
did I mention it was a FREEBIE!!?
cheers Terry.
 Profile  G7TOK 24/02/11 trade positive Excellent deal from Terry. Recommended.
 Profile  gw0dxo 10/02/11 trade positive one of the good hams and lookforward to the next deal. thanks 73s dave.gw0dxo
 Profile  gw0dxo 03/02/11 trade positive thanks terry for a good deal. will deal again no. probs. gw0dxo
 Profile  G0FRZ 28/01/11 trade positive G0FRZ
After being QRT for a number of years it was most refreshing to deal with Terry who observes the principles of the Hobby
 Profile  2E0BWQ 07/11/10 trade positive Many thanks Terry, for all your patience, generosity and help.
You Sir are a true Gent.
I hope to be able to be able to return your services at some time!!
73, 2E0BWQ.
 Profile  mashtun1 25/08/10 trade positive smooth transaction, terry is a genuine person, will deal with again,thanks again terry.
 Profile  MM3ROT 24/08/10 trade positive Extremely polite and friendly comms. Pleasure sorting you out with the lead.
 Profile  jonah2020 20/08/10 trade positive cheers terry happy with deal as always mate 100% reliable and a true gent a pleasure to deal with.
many thanks roy
 Profile  G0GQP 08/08/10 trade positive Terry is a gent & knowledgable Amateur.
Good comms, arrived promptly at agreed meeting place.Deal done, had a good chat, both parties happy. 11 out of 10.
Cheers Terry.
 Profile  mashtun1 01/08/10 trade positive terry came to my qth to do deal.a true gent, a pleasure to to business with.will deal with again.
 Profile  G90SWL 07/07/10 trade positive Thanks Terry for the superb trade, a very reliable first time transaction with Terry but would deal anytime with him a great, genuine and honest person again thank you Terry.
+++++
 Profile  G7OFR 16/04/10 trade positive Many thx Terry great guy great to deal with smooth transactaction, Would deal with again any time.
 Profile  G90SWL 14/04/10 trade positive Terry has sent me a variaty of stuff three times now, each time he would not accept payment either for the goods or its carriage,a true and honest man thats for sure, thank you Terry.
I have put this feedback in the trade section but it was not trade really as Terry gave me the articles.
Again Thanks Terry.
 Profile  M0IOD 05/02/10 trade positive Terry is a genuine guy and it was a pleasure to meet him . Cheers Terry
 Profile  M0VPT 12/12/09 trade positive Items exactly as described.
Great comms, hassle free deal.
Genuine fella.
Nice to meet you Terry.
 Profile  G2SM 25/11/09 trade positive great guy no messing will deal again
thanks terry
 Profile  G6TJC 10/10/09 trade positive Met up as arranged.
Good Deal and great guy.
Would deal again without hesitation.
 Profile  G1PIE 30/06/09 trade positive great chap,many thanks,will deal again.
 Profile  2E0UDG 28/06/09 trade positive Terry is an absolute gent!! True to his word everytime I have dealt with him!! Buy or sell with 100% confidence! Thanks Terry, its always a pleasure!
 Profile  M0VHC 27/06/09 trade positive 100% trustworthy guy,terry is a man of his word,met up, did deal, no problems.
 Profile  2E0MVK 25/06/09 trade positive Traded another radio with Terry and another good deal.Agreed a meet and kept to his work.
 Profile  M0CSN 21/06/09 trade positive No problems to deal with at all, nice and easy and a man of his word, a pleasure to trade with and would do again without worry.
 Profile  2E1MPC 21/06/09 trade positive ALWAYS A FAIR DESCRIPTION AND AN HONEST GUY
 Profile  2E0MVK 21/06/09 trade positive I have met Terry on several occasions and he has always been honest too me and we have traded some good equipment between ourselves.He is a man of his words and has never let me down.Buy with confidence.