ScorePositive Feedback
15 94%
PositiveNeutralNegative
16 1 1

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G7 KJF 11/08/14 trade positive Had a good deal with Ray, good comms throughout the swap via mail. Would happily deal again.
 Profile  g1gwn 07/01/14 buyer positive five star ,Ray as usual. Picked up a no hassle deal with a great guy..Hope to deal again in the future mate..god bless Peter g0sln/g1gwn
 Profile  m6bmw 03/05/13 buyer neutral great guy to deal with fast payer good comm
 Profile  2e0saf 25/04/13 seller positive Bought flex3000 from ray exactly as described.... cracking cuppa cheers ray
 Profile  M0WDD 15/12/12 buyer positive Ray replied quickly to PM and email, very helpful communications, and a pleasure to purchase from.
 Profile  gm4kgk 18/10/12 buyer positive Purchased Kenwood TS830S. Everything as described and I was kept fully informed throughout the transaction.
You can deal with Ray with confidence and certainty.
 Profile  stanrad55 23/08/12 trade positive ray sent me an aor scanner today free of charge for a oap friend .thanks ray berny says thank you very much
 Profile  M0IAF 01/08/12 trade positive Well done ray...good deal will deal again and will recomend...Thanks
Ian
 Profile  M3OPT 28/07/12 buyer positive had two no hastle deals with ray, but you need to be in no hurry for your goods.
 Profile  M5ADU 26/07/12 seller positive bought the Ham International 'Foxy' from him, aerial like brand new so very very pleased another item in the collection,
kept me up dated, thanks..
 Profile  M3OPT 14/07/12 trade positive item as discribed, no problems.
 Profile  jock51 11/11/11 trade positive ray went out of his way to help,
there are still some good uns around as they say,
very much appreciated,
best 73, keith, jock51
 Profile  g1gwn 04/10/11 seller positive Nice guy had dealings with Ray 20 years ago. Ray bought my Icom 7400 ,a no hassle deal.A nice guy to deal with.Highly recomended.. Dated 4.10.2011.many thanks & god bless...
 Profile  m1rpw 23/08/11 trade negative Sold me a PSU. Fan missing and rear vents blocked up. Pushes out 16V. Runs hot. He knows nothing about these modifications! He asked for photos seeming to agree a refund. He then just kept insisting it was as new and had only been used to run a receiver. Turns out his RX runs on 16V. Ray Bokor G1CLT claims himself to be Spiritual Healer.
 Profile  gw0giq 31/07/10 buyer positive Nice chap to deal with. Very helpful and courteous.
Goods packed and posted very quickly with no fuss.
Hope to trade again Ray.
 Profile  paul 13/01/10 buyer positive nice to meet u ray thanks paul this bloke is a top bloke no messing
 Profile  MM0BFF 17/12/09 buyer positive Once again, a smooth transaction, no problems, fast payment would highly recommend Ray A+++++.
 Profile  MM0BFF 17/10/09 buyer positive Excellent, no problems, straightforward sale, fast payment, A+++++