ScorePositive Feedback
82 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
82 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M3OPT 06/02/24 buyer positive RECOMMENDED FOR A HASSLE-FREE DEAL.
 Profile  g4FEQ 10/01/24 buyer positive Quick decision and payment for SP23. Another satisfactory deal Ian. Thank you.
 Profile  M1VHT 14/12/23 seller positive Done many a deal with Ian, always spot on in every way.
 Profile  Tommy 03/10/23 seller positive Excellent guy to deal with
Would certainly trade again
Thanks Ian
Tommy
 Profile  g3rcq 26/08/23 trade positive Ian is a great guy to deal with - nice easy transaction-payment received FAST - thanks Ian
 Profile  G0NIG 10/06/23 seller positive Another great deal with Ian. The radio is perfect and was delivered faster than if I'd ordered it from Amazon Prime.
 Profile  dxm0gre 22/03/23 seller positive Ian is brilliant to deal with great comms. i will buy from him again.Fast postage and very well packed.10/10 thanks Ian
 Profile  G4WLI 10/03/23 seller positive Thanks Ian.
Top seller, great communications, well packed.
Buy with confidence
 Profile  bonehead 24/01/23 seller positive hassle free transaction with Ian, excellent communication throughout, gear exactly as described, and all at the right price.
nice meeting you, mate.
 Profile  guzzalee 04/01/23 seller positive I have known ian over many years and few deals sales ect top guy 5 star guy
 Profile  2E0IEN 07/12/22 buyer positive Pleasure To Deal With, Instant Payment , Best 73
 Profile  G0NIG 09/06/22 seller positive Really happy with the Xiegu radio. Ian didn't do it justice in his advert. I couldn't tell the difference from new as the condition is exceptional. Ian is a very friendly guy to deal with, bish bash bosh and the deal is done. Thank You Ian.
Regards
Nidge.
 Profile  MM0XXW 31/03/22 seller positive Always a pleasure dealing with Ian, straight-forward and simple, highly recommended!
 Profile  G6LI 04/08/21 seller positive Ian described the item entirely accurately and it arrived well-packed. I'd be only to happy to deal with him again, thank you.
 Profile  M0MCO 29/07/21 seller positive I bought a Xiegu G90 from Ian a couple of weeks ago.Really easy sale with great communications. The sale went through very smoothly and the radio was delivered the following day and was just as described. The radio is perfect and the whole process was Simply flawless from start to finish....Great seller and highly recommended
 Profile  2E0VBD 15/04/21 buyer positive Thanks for purchase enjoy - fast payment A1
 Profile  g3rcq 14/04/21 seller positive Highly Recommended - nice easy deal- immediate payment - thanks Ian you are a true GENT dave rcq
 Profile  Swlgs 20/01/21 buyer positive Fantastic seller great to deal with recomended 100 %
 Profile  G3KLN 20/01/21 buyer positive Ian was a pleasure to deal with , quick payment , good communications,
 Profile  M0JOG 21/10/20 buyer positive Ian was great to deal with when buying the ATU. All sorted through Paypal prior to shipping and very good communication throughout the sale.
 Profile  G3LNW 27/07/20 seller positive Thanks Ian for a smooth transaction and glad you are happy with the amp.Regards John
 Profile  2e0msd 20/07/20 seller positive Prompt payment,very polite e mails , a pleasure to deal with you Ian. Kindest regards John
 Profile  MM0XXW 08/07/20 trade positive Another great deal with Ian, no issues with the kit and a pleasure to see you again bonny lad!
 Profile  GW8JLY 05/07/20 seller positive Thanks for the transaction Ian.
73 Lyn
 Profile  MM0XXW 23/01/20 trade positive Ian always goes that extra mile, what a star and a super chap to boot!
 Profile  g7hsa 15/07/19 seller positive Very nice doing business with you Ian. Prompt payer. Aman of his words . Can happily recommend dealing with this person.
 Profile  G0TSH 07/07/19 buyer positive Many thanks Ian for the faultless deal, always a pleasure to deal with some one as trustworthy as you , Regards

Keith
 Profile  2E0HVD 07/07/19 seller positive Nice to meet you Ian. No messing deal a credit to hrd
 Profile  Rogneil 14/05/19 buyer positive A real pleasure to meet and deal with Ian again. Absolutely first rate in every respect. Thanks again. Roger
 Profile  G4YY 06/03/19 buyer positive Map A1 pleasure to buy from
Fast delivery thanks
 Profile  quadking 06/03/19 buyer positive Thanks again Ian for the ft102 manual, very pleased to get it, I will have fun putting it back together .Take care Terry
 Profile  quadking 04/03/19 buyer positive Thanks for the manual good comms, waited for me to sort it out. Best regs Terry
 Profile  g1swx 15/01/19 trade positive Great communication and item exactly as described. Great guy to deal with.
 Profile  G0WYD 21/12/18 seller positive top man, shipped better packed than a new baby, cheers Ian,
 Profile  monza 05/02/18 seller positive A1 transaction as others have said well packed item posted same day.

Thanks again Ian
 Profile  M0VHC 02/08/17 trade positive Pleasure to meet you Ian, thanks for an easy deal
 Profile  M1BAZ 27/07/17 buyer positive Ian was a pleasure to deal with. Conscise enquiries and prompt payment. I'd happily deal with Ian again. Thank You
 Profile  BIG JOHN 19/06/17 buyer positive Item as described, very well packed and very fast delivery. Good too do business with you Ian.
 Profile  M1VHT 18/06/17 buyer positive Ian's a top fella to deal with, no messing around quick to pay and totally hassle free 5*,
Cheers Ian, Keith M1VHT
 Profile  m0ajj 06/06/17 seller positive Ian is a nice guy to deal with no messing about would recommend to all, but thats what you would expect from a ex colleague of the JOB thanks Ian regards Paul.
 Profile  M0CSN 16/01/17 seller positive Another great Deal with Ian..good banter one of the good lads in radio
Highly recommended cheers pal.
 Profile  g4oiv 30/12/16 buyer positive many thanks ian, excellent transaction quick and positive don g4oiv
 Profile  G4KCT 15/11/16 seller positive Nice meeting you Ian , great guy .
 Profile  M0HJO 28/10/16 trade positive Another deal with Ian, no problems at all. Very many thanks.
 Profile  MM0BFF 16/10/16 seller positive Ian was great to deal with and no issues whatsoever with fast payment. I will have no problems dealing with Ian in the future. Another trusted HRD member.
 Profile  M1VHT 21/06/16 seller positive Yet again another great deal with Ian, top fella no messing around the way all deals should be done
cheers Ian 73 M1VHT
 Profile  G1XGM 01/10/15 buyer positive Good Deal.Thanks,Ian.
 Profile  2e0wbp 13/08/15 seller positive great station to do bussines with paid on the dot no hagling top fella
 Profile  2E0GBQ 04/06/14 seller positive cheers Ian top bloke great to deal with
 Profile  M1VHT 20/05/14 buyer positive Fast, hassle free, turns up when he says he will.
No messing just a great fella to deal with . Thanks Ian
 Profile  2e0msd 21/10/13 trade positive great exchange,very pleased,kept in touch and wrapped up my parcel very well.you cant ask for more.thanks ian all the best.
 Profile  M1VHT 27/05/13 buyer positive Done 2 deals with Ian in the last 24 hours he was the buyer and seller, both deals were spot on goods as described and rapid payment for the 2nd deal cheers Ian AAA+++
 Profile  M0OEG 22/05/13 seller positive Met up as with ian as arranged A genuine bloke Nice to work you on 40mtrs also yesterday pal Cheers AAAA++++
 Profile  M1VHT 19/05/13 trade positive Honest trustworthy and a real genuine fella goods were as described
A totally hassle free deal thanks Ian
 Profile  GD1MIP 18/01/13 buyer positive Bought item from me. No issues, thanks.
 Profile  M0HJO 29/09/12 seller positive Ian had a DVD from me, real nice guy and good comms.
 Profile  G4RNI 16/09/12 seller positive Nice couple of poles. Thanks Ian. They'll get the job done!
 Profile  M0VKX 16/05/12 trade positive Thanks for hassle free deal cheers Richard
 Profile  M3TFM TOL 29/01/12 trade positive Done a swop with Ian, His radio was just like he said it was, Don't hesitate to deal with Ian, Top Guy !!!!
 Profile  MrWeetabix 26/09/11 trade positive Nice easy sale. no hassles, no fuss. Good comms and the kettle was boiled before I rang the doorbell! Great stuff!! :-)
 Profile  MrWeetabix 25/09/11 buyer positive Good comms, Good cuppa and a genuine good bloke!

Top marks matie. enjoy your new toys! :-)
 Profile  g4FEQ 04/05/11 buyer positive I failed to click the box for feedback on my last entry, please ignor the neutral entry, it is most certainly positive, sorry Ian.
 Profile  g4FEQ 04/05/11 buyer neutral As usual a perfect transaction, a good honest person to deal with.
 Profile  DaveL 19/02/11 seller positive Mics OK, thanks, Ian. It took a while to tunnel into the packaging, so I'll give you 29/10 for the strength and quality of it.

The GE is most intriguing, with some rather strange aftermarket wiring. I shall enjoy sorting that out!

Many thanks. DaveL
 Profile  M0PJX 14/02/11 trade positive Excellent coms 1st rate deal Thanks Ian From (M0PJX)
 Profile  G0FQN 13/02/11 seller positive Superb, great comms, A++++ HONEST MOST OF ALL.
73 mark and pam.
 Profile  2E0BTX 08/07/10 buyer positive Ian thanks for the kind words and advice , its people like you that give amateur radio such a good name
 Profile  2E0UDG 09/06/10 buyer positive Ian is a top bloke and always a pleasure to deal with!! No hassle, no messing......every deal just the way it should be!! Thanks mate
 Profile  NYDX 05/05/10 buyer positive Thanks Ian for a 'no fuss' deal.
=)
 Profile  G0UAZ 05/07/09 trade positive Bought a couple of mics and bits & bobs from Ian. Genuine amateur, honest and reliable. Cheers mate