ScorePositive Feedback
9 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
9 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  MM0ATI 04/11/18 seller positive Iain has been a pleasure to deal with, always a fast response to any emails and everything was as described would be happy to deal with anytime, nice to see there are genuine people out there
 Profile  M0GMA 15/02/18 buyer positive Iain is a great guy to deal with his Comms are the best ever
Very fast payer his work is good He is one of the best on H.R.D.
I would recommend him to everyone he is a great member of
HRD
 Profile  M6AIU 25/04/15 seller positive Great transaction with Iain, nice and easy as it should be! Best wishes mate ...
 Profile  M0GMA 12/02/15 seller positive Iain This was one of the very best transactions i have ever done on HRD. The communications with Iain were fantastic.
His description when the item arrived was behond believe
It was brand new just as described .I would recommend Iain to everyone on HRD he is a great asset very trustworthy.
I would deal with him anytime...good postage ,good packing.
73s Iain
 Profile  TerryB 22/01/15 trade positive Great to deal with, a gentleman, as all should be and many thanks Iain.
 Profile  M6DWQ 21/02/14 seller positive Nice quick delivery and great comms. Cheers

Jon
 Profile  G0PNM 04/02/14 seller positive Sorry Iain, too quick on the button!
SWR meter arrived very safe and well. Well packaged indeed. A great item at a great price from a great seller. Thanks
 Profile  G0PNM 04/02/14 trade neutral Well Packaged item. A great seller, thanks Iain.
 Profile  M0YDC 31/01/14 seller positive Fantastic! A great deal and fast service and good communication. Will deal with anytime. Thanks Iain, top man.
 Profile  G0LZX 11/09/13 trade positive tnx iain for your very kind offer, top man :-)