Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0WZB 13/08/19 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with
Many Thanks
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  G0PWX 27/07/19 buyer positive Great Thanks Steve..
 Profile  2E0LGZ 22/07/19 buyer positive Stevie is a great guy and kept in touch throughout the deal everything delivered was truthfully as described i highly recommend stevie to anyone who deals with him in the future.......great guy
 Profile  G8VR 14/11/18 seller positive Excellent items, very happy - rec'd quick too. Thanks Steve, wd be happy to deal with again.
 Profile  M3crj 03/09/18 buyer positive Instant Payment, No Hassle, Pleasure to Deal With, Cheers
 Profile  M0GMA 17/08/18 buyer positive What can you say about Steve.
He is a man of his word very fast payer
Good communications I would recommend Stave to everyone
He is a very trustworthy person on HRD.
 Profile  M0IMT 27/04/18 seller positive A great deal with Steve, items are in excellent condition, well packed and delivered to me quickly (paid late Wednesday PM - delivered Friday AM), could not be happier - many thanks and would have no hesitation in purchasing from Steve again, well done!.
Cheers Ian
 Profile  M0UNN 09/11/17 seller positive Excellent communications and quick postage. Thanks !
 Profile  G0ONH 08/11/17 seller positive top man,cracking deal really pleased thanks steve
 Profile  MI0OBR 13/10/15 seller positive Thanks for an excellent buy. Steve has gone out of his way to help me sort out the antenna which I bought at a bargain price. The Hexbeam was very well packaged and posted quickly. Steve has given me advice on erecting the antenna both by email and phone and has been extremely friendly and helpful throughout. Thanks again, wish all transactions were so easy. Andrew
 Profile  G0KLD 11/10/15 buyer positive Antenna arrived, well happy, thanks Steve :-)
 Profile  68RD400 24/02/15 seller positive Item arrived quickly, and in tip top condition.
Seller was very helpful with postage. 10/10.
 Profile  G4AYU 09/01/15 buyer positive Great Item ...Good Price...Really fast despatch 1.5Kw Power Meter
Norman G4AYU
 Profile  G4HTZ 08/01/15 buyer positive Fast dispatch of ATU ..great communication via phone and e mail
Recommended to deal with
Many thanks Steve
Steve G4HTZ
 Profile  M1DRK 11/12/14 seller positive Cheers Steve for a great deal.

Will deal with again.

73 De Andy..
 Profile  M0VHC 13/12/13 trade positive super tuner, sweet easy deal with steve, many thanks mate
 Profile  Sangoma 16/11/13 trade positive Very quick and pleasant transaction, great to deal with, thanks
 Profile  PsiDOC 04/04/13 trade positive Genuine and nice person. Must have spoken 10 times on the phone during the exchange. Top man.
 Profile  G1MPW 25/01/13 seller positive Hassle free and friendly , quick transaction . Item accurately described , well packaged and quickly posted ...what more could you ask for ? Very happy all round .
 Profile  G0UAZ 23/01/13 seller positive A top class guy to buy from. Items as described and extremely fast delivery. Throughly recommended. Thanks Steve
 Profile  adrian.d 19/12/12 seller positive Thanks Steve. Nice to meet you. All ok..
 Profile  G0MJS 09/04/11 trade positive I recommended steve very nice to deal with cannot falt him at all thanks steve .
 Profile  jj21 04/03/11 seller positive Goods as described,excellent guy to deal with.
Thanks Steve
 Profile  G0NIG 03/03/11 seller positive Item as described, completely hassle free quick deal, kept informed all the way through to delivery. Couldnt' be any better. Many Thanks Steve.
 Profile  gm1zvj 01/03/11 seller positive Great to meet up with you steve, enjoyed our chat. 100% genuine recommended seller.
 Profile  MM3PTS 31/10/09 seller positive Nice easy deal ,just the way it should be all the time .Cheers Stevie