ScorePositive Feedback
37 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
37 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0UEX 14/04/12 seller positive Thanks for an easy transaction and the extremely quick delivery Andy. :)
 Profile  Grenned 11/01/12 buyer positive Excellent Andy, Thanks for deal.
 Profile  clive 28/12/11 seller positive Andrew is a nice guy. He met me 1/2 way as arranged, the item he sold was as described and in mint condition. I will deal with Andy anytime, he is one of the good guys. Thanks Andrew.
 Profile  guzzalee 27/12/11 trade positive andy is sound chap and not a time waster
 Profile  G7OFR 25/10/11 trade positive Another successful transaction with Andrew, Many thanks Barry.
 Profile  g7fmw 15/10/11 buyer positive Nice to meet Andy again , once more a care free transaction--thanks Andy
 Profile  2e0lbd 11/09/11 buyer positive nice to meet you again andy as always 100%
 Profile  m1eev 07/09/11 buyer positive PERFECT
 Profile  M6SPW 25/07/11 trade positive Did a swap with Andy,has to be one of the few good honest guys on here,what he says is what you get & no different (perhaps better)
Have no hesitations here,made up with the 990,cheers mate :O)
 Profile  M0GMA 07/07/11 trade positive Andrew
well what can you say about him !!!!!!!
his communications are the best
he's a very very fast payer
loves to haggle don't we all ?
some he wins some he loses
but he's a very very good guy to deal with
what he says he do's he likes to travel i would deal with andrew anytime he's one of the very BEST and i would recomend him to anyone ask ROB thank you ANDREW and ROB nice to meet you both ..
 Profile  2E0MCG 03/07/11 seller positive nice and easy,cheers andy,all the best john
 Profile  M6SPW 23/06/11 trade positive Andy gave me a radio for free,all i had to do was pay the postage,very generous chap & in true spirit of the hobby,massive thankyou to you mate,most chuffed with it,Shaun :O)
 Profile  M0GMA 05/06/11 seller positive Andrews comms were first class. gud on the phone too. he arranged to meet me at a location and was there as agreed first rate HRD dealer .
WOULD I DEAL with Andrew again ?????
the ANSWER has to YES I WOULD even offered money back guarantee .....
 Profile  G0NIG 26/05/11 seller positive ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC TRANSACTION!!!!!!! Andy spared no time in sorting the transaction and kept me updated on everything. Andy is more than willing to go above and beyond to ensure that the purchaser is kept informed and happy with everything. If Andy was Nigel Tuffnel's Marshall amplifier he'd go up to ELEVEN ------ Nidge (G0NIG)
 Profile  M0GMA 22/05/11 buyer positive Andrew has first rate comms very quick to reply
he is as good as what you read on the tin ha ha ha .
all the best to you .
 Profile  M0VPT 18/05/11 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with, 10/10 genuine top fella.
Would deal with again with a doubt. Cheers Andrew.
 Profile  bribar 17/04/11 trade positive Hi Anderw, it was nice meeting you--and thanks for the gift of the 3 way ant switch, which was received with thanks--(and he would not take any money) --(even for petrol), when meeting half way--your a gentleman--73s and enjoy the hobby. -- Brian g0adl.
 Profile  2E0SDK 12/04/11 seller positive NICE MEETING YOU MATE GOOD DEAL WOULD DEAL WITH AGAIN 100%
 Profile  M0HJO 28/02/11 seller positive First class, could not be better, radio is perfect. Less than a week from the UK to Dubai. Look forward to our next deal. Very Happy.
 Profile  G90SWL 27/02/11 trade positive Did a trade with Andrew yesterday ! Saturday !, quick and speedy transaction, deal with Andrew with confidence he's a true and honest gent, radio i got of him is in far better condition than he described,

5 star person to trade with, thanks Andrew nice to meet you,will deal anytime , thank you.
 Profile  g4vua 11/02/11 trade positive thanks Andy, quick and perfect deal, as things should be done.
 Profile  G0LZX 06/02/11 trade positive what a gut, 100% all round good egg, would be welcomed here anytime

cheers Andy :-)
 Profile  2E0FMC 22/01/11 trade positive Andy is a 101% honest and trustworthy guy.
A proper gentleman and good crack too!!
Once again andy the pleasure is mine.
All the very best to you and yours mate,
cheers,
Gary.
 Profile  M3PHB 12/01/11 trade positive Had a few dealings with andrew and all items as described if not better, a genuine guy and will deal again anytime, highly recomended Many thanks paul
 Profile  2E0FMC 03/01/11 seller positive This will be my second deal with andy and another one is in the pipeline, really nice guy and always willing to help.
Cheers andy and all the very best to you.
 Profile  M3PHB 08/11/10 trade positive another good deal with andrew a great bloke punctual polite & good comms would deal with anytime cheers paul
 Profile  G7OFR 20/10/10 trade positive Andew is a top gent to deal with, He even came to my QTH to do the transaction. I would highly reccomend.
 Profile  mrnobody 30/09/10 seller positive top man,top radio thanks
 Profile  2e0lbd 28/09/10 seller positive ANDREW IS FIRST CLASS NICE TO MEET YOU
 Profile  stepa 05/09/10 trade positive First class guy A1
Nice speedy and pain free transaction, Cheers Rich
 Profile  M3PHB 19/08/10 trade positive Excellent quick exchange of gear. Very satisfied, would recommend to all 100%
 Profile  jonah2020 26/05/10 trade positive thanks andrew exellent radio really pleased hope to deal again in the future,top man cheers roy
 Profile  2E0OFF 18/03/10 buyer positive many thx andrew great guy met up deal done
 Profile  M0PTT 17/03/10 seller positive GREAT RADIO NICE GUY.
 Profile  2e0saf 16/03/10 buyer positive andrew bought the ldgat100pro met as arranged what a 100% trusted guy
 Profile  m0rcj 01/11/09 buyer positive Great to see you again Andrew,,thank you!
 Profile  m0rcj 01/11/09 buyer positive My pleasure as always Andrew!