ScorePositive Feedback
30 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
30 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G4NRT 15/06/18 buyer positive Easy transaction. Great communications. I would have no hesitation dealing with Brian again! Tnx OM!
 Profile  thewidowmaker 22/10/15 trade positive Good old fashioned kindness from Brian ,thanks for the brackets and wire much appreciated.
 Profile  M0GMA 30/05/15 seller positive Brian and his wonderful wife.
Item was just as described.
Brian is the best his sales fantastic.
Always made welcome when you call.
Hope you really enjoy your retirement from
Amateur radio.
You are both very nice people and I
Am glad to have met up with you.
 Profile  2E0BTX 12/05/15 buyer positive Thanks Brian nice to meet you and your XYL
 Profile  M0WDD 03/03/15 buyer positive Brian is a true gent who kept the ATU for me even though I had to change collection date, ATU in excellent order and he added printed manual as well; a credit to the HRD community and a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  2E0RCK 10/02/15 buyer positive Brian nice to meet you the radio is excellent, thanks again.

Ricky
 Profile  MI0OBR 28/01/15 seller positive Brilliant. Manuals delivered quickly and in perfect condition. Very friendly.

Thanks.
 Profile  M6LSJ 03/12/14 seller positive Nice to do business with you 100%.
 Profile  M1CMR 18/10/14 buyer positive Many thanks brian great deal and thank you to yourself and your good lady for the hospitality very much appreciated.
To all I would definatly deal with Brian again an absolute gentleman...........
 Profile  g3wto 20/09/14 seller positive Brian is an excellent example of a radio amateur. He gave a cable to a prospective young 'M6' which was much apreciated.
 Profile  M0GMA 30/06/14 seller positive once again a superb piece of equipment, perfectly described, superb condition, very good comms,
nice to meet up again thank you to your wife for the nice refreshments its nice to be made welcome with nice friendly people .Would recommend to everyone .
 Profile  m0ajj 14/05/14 buyer positive Very nice to meet you and your wife Brian , a straight forward deal , good health to you both regards Paul.
 Profile  jock51 09/04/14 buyer positive pleasure to do a deal with Brian, man of his word, would trade anytime, all the best, keith
 Profile  M0GMA 25/10/13 seller positive Item was just as described .
Brian and his wife very nice, and made me feel very welcome and a good cup of tea as well.
Brian kept item for me even though others tried to buy . His word his bond.
He is a Credit to HRD and a very trustworthy person
I would recommend Brian to everyone and would purchase from him again without fail.
 Profile  M0YBC 03/10/13 buyer positive Thanks Brian enjoy the mic
 Profile  M6BNB 22/09/13 buyer positive cheers brian. spot on and definetly loud enough..
 Profile  G0UAZ 24/02/13 seller positive Many thanks for the deal Brian. Another excellent seller on HRD. :)
 Profile  DaveL 28/12/12 seller positive Great guy to deal with. I'd be more than pleased and comfortable to deal again. Thanks, Brian. 73 Dave G3TJP
 Profile  M0CSN 01/12/12 seller positive Dealt with Bri a few times and always trouble free, this time he held the item for me for over a week due to me not able to get there despite loads of offers elsewhere.
A true gent.
cheers John
 Profile  M0GMA 04/01/12 seller positive Both Brian & his Wife are very nice people very genuine make you feel welcome.
would recommend to anyone...
There adverts seem to do what it says on the tin..
 Profile  MM0LBX 25/09/11 seller positive Pleasure to deal with Brian, no messing around.

Would gladly deal with again and recommend.
 Profile  m6dkl 26/04/11 buyer positive Brian is a good man and he did me a very good deal
I recomend him 100 percent.thanks for the antanna brian and it was nice to meet you.
 Profile  G8JIT 26/03/11 buyer positive Nice meeting with you Brian, a chap who knows what he wants and does not mess you about, one of the hobbies Gentlemen
 Profile  2E1AYS 22/03/11 buyer positive Brian 100% honest guy was pleasure meeting you
100% happy with stuff i bought from him
 Profile  M6BNB 14/11/10 buyer positive as described and nice people as well.. cheers.