ScorePositive Feedback
37 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
37 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  2m0oot 08/10/23 buyer positive Hi, Ray, I can't thank you and Your friend Brian enough.
 Profile  2m0oot 08/10/23 seller positive Hi Ray, I can't thank you enough and your friend Brian.
 Profile  GW4MBS 29/08/22 seller positive Prompt delivery of ATU, very well packed, in excellent condition & working as described. Many thanks.
 Profile  2E0MCG 22/07/22 seller positive very quick and easy deal, highly recommended.
 Profile  Sangoma 08/12/21 seller positive Very easy to deal with, posted quickly, and item exactly as described. Thanks
 Profile  M0DKR 23/07/21 buyer positive Thanks RAY instant payment no messing about
very greatful again...M0DKR..73
 Profile  M6PZW 06/04/21 seller positive Ray is a honest bloke I paid extra for Saturday delivery but due t useless post office item only arrived today.Ray refunded me difference straight away,a good trustworthy guy.Wouldn’t hesitate recommending Anyone to deal with him.
 Profile  M0EPV 03/04/21 seller positive Thanks Ray came this morning.Ray is spot on as it should be no messing about strait in the post.
 Profile  GM5JET 07/01/21 buyer positive Quick payment and great comms. Highly recommended!
 Profile  g7btp 24/10/20 trade positive first rate payer thanks
 Profile  MM0XXW 03/09/20 trade positive Another top deal from a top bloke, many thanks Ray!
 Profile  G8KJI 04/06/20 seller positive First class - pleasure to do business and look forward to our paths crossing again!
 Profile  Matt_M6CEB 27/09/19 buyer positive Thanks a lot Ray! True gent.
 Profile  G0ONH 25/03/19 seller positive Great deal with Peter,very happy packed up brilliant anytime pete
 Profile  M6JNA 23/03/19 buyer positive Excellent seller, great communication item as described and well packaged. Thanks!!
 Profile  G8VHI 21/03/19 buyer positive Item turned up no problem.

Thanks
 Profile  G0OEY 15/03/19 seller positive Item as described and quickly dispatched.

Excellent seller
 Profile  M0YZY 11/03/19 seller positive Great to deal with, excellent communication, items describedxacuratelycand well packaged. ThankscRay.
 Profile  moj 09/03/19 buyer positive I bought a GR5V hf wire antenna off ray and as promised he sent it in the post well packaged and just as promised so i can fully that vouch he's a 100 percent trustworthy seller , Thanks again Ray !

Anthony M6MOJ !
 Profile  gm1zvj 07/03/19 seller positive Nice to meet up with you both. Pleasure to deal with you from start to finish . Second trade with this chap and 100% recommended. Thanks so much again ray. John - gm1zvj
 Profile  g7hsa 07/03/19 seller positive The item came as described. Quickly and well packed. Very pleased. Would recommend Roy to deal with.
 Profile  M5ET 06/03/19 seller positive Great person to deal with, very good communication, fast postage and items exactly as described. A credit to the site, would gladly deal with Ray again!
 Profile  M6KNB 05/03/19 buyer positive Great transaction, fast shipping. Many thanks Ray.
 Profile  M0GMA 25/02/19 seller positive Ray is a gentleman very fast delivery
Well packed would recommend him to everyone
He is a credit to HRD CV and can be
Trusted 100%
 Profile  2E0GBQ 01/06/18 buyer positive Ray is a great guy to deal with,quick payment as promised will deal with again no bother.
 Profile  G4SJI 18/04/18 trade positive Easy transaction and very quick delivery an asset to HRD
 Profile  M3SXA 01/04/17 seller positive Many thanks Ray, arrived as promised and perfect condition and thanks for all the emails and photos hassle free deal :-)
 Profile  Tommy 21/03/17 seller positive received radio next day
a pleasure to deal with
would prchase from Ray again
Many Thanks
Tommy
 Profile  gm1zvj 08/01/17 seller positive Top seller, Great communication..ultra quick posting out. Just how it should be done ! Thanks again. John gm1zvj
 Profile  M0TMC 11/07/16 buyer positive thanks ray for a nice easy transaction. A+++++++ would deal again without hesitation.
 Profile  M0ION 07/03/16 buyer positive Simple and easy transaction. Speedy payment. Good comms. Many thanks Ray
 Profile  2E0IEN 09/05/15 buyer positive Excellent Easy Transaction Thanks!!!

73's

Craig M3CRJ
 Profile  MM3PTS 24/03/15 buyer positive Ray's a true gent , fantastic communication throughout our deal .Decided instantly that he wanted the item and paid straight away .This is HRD at it's best .Hope to deal with you again someday .Cheers
 Profile  2E0BTX 23/08/14 seller positive Ray thanks for making the transaction painless well almost ... best of luck and i will shout you when im passing though 73"
 Profile  dunmurryboy 27/01/11 trade positive top guy would buy again thanks
 Profile  M0OTM 24/09/10 buyer positive Simple smooth transaction. Great communications. Pleasure to deal with. Thanks!