50 98%
PositiveNeutralNegative
51 0 1

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  ratchet 16/09/20 trade negative Tyrekicker
 Profile  g4wjj 22/02/20 trade positive Very vry keen and willing to do a good deal, impressed! de Pete G4WJJ
 Profile  2E0HVD 25/01/19 trade positive Radio as discribes and delivered fast thanks John
 Profile  G0FHT 21/05/18 trade positive Thank you John.Nice to meet with you and have a chat
Radio is in tip top condition.
 Profile  G4HTZ 12/07/17 trade positive Traded my FT991 for johns IC7100 ...easy deal ...agreed to post transceivers on Monday both arrived next day ...deal in confidence with John
 Profile  M1DRK 26/08/15 trade positive Cheers John nice and easy transaction and well packed.

Many Thanks

Andy.
 Profile  G0ONH 07/06/15 trade positive met john at his qth did the deal no problems,smashing fella,very pleased,nice honest bloke thanks john
 Profile  M0XVT 03/02/15 trade positive Quick delivery ,great comms ,perfect thank you
 Profile  2E1MPC 30/12/14 trade positive great radio , shame i had to wait 19 days due to city link going under ,, no fault of sender , would deffo buy from again
 Profile  M0IOD 21/10/13 trade positive Quality item received from a genuine guy. I would deal with John any day of the week. Wish all Hams were as honest as him. Thanks John, hope to stay in touch mate.
 Profile  2E1MPC 12/10/13 trade positive fantastic deal radio arrived well packed just as well because as I opened the front door I saw about 5 parcels fall from posties van mine was one of then but as it was so well packaged mine was not damaged , thanks
 Profile  Andrew2 08/08/12 trade positive True gent to deal with thanks.
 Profile  M0IMT 24/05/12 trade positive An excellent buyer, payment sent exactly as promised, enjoy the microphone, a pleasure dealing with you John, many thanks.
 Profile  bonehead 17/03/11 trade positive what a top guy. cheers John.