ScorePositive Feedback
96 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
96 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  m0rcj 11/06/17 seller positive Bought some kit off Clive and I got it next day,
he took the time to make sure everything was superbly packaged safely. Items were as described and better. I am more than happy with my purchase from him.
Buy or sell with with confidence, top bloke.
Thank you Clive.
 Profile  g4FEQ 15/04/17 seller positive Exactly as advertised, very pleased with the purchase. well packaged and quick delivery.
Highly recommended.
 Profile  James 14/04/17 seller positive great person well pleased with unit and shipped very quickly.
thanks very much
 Profile  g7ena 14/04/17 buyer positive Another great transaction with Clive, great comms and item as described and well packaged.
Looking forward to the next deal.
Daphne, G7ENA
 Profile  G4NYC 13/04/17 seller positive As described. Excellent to deal with as usual.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  dunc7777 29/03/17 buyer positive Great guy and a pleasure to do a deal with
 Profile  M5DZH 20/03/17 trade positive Thanks Clive great antennas at the right money.
Look forward to the next.
 Profile  G4NYC 19/03/17 seller positive Man of his word. Nice to meet up with . All as described.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  pioneer 19/03/17 buyer positive another great deal with clive. good comms and first class transaction. a true gent. if your buying anything from clive, its always first class. the way all deals should be. many thanks. mark.G1HSO
 Profile  m0ajj 21/02/17 buyer positive Great to deal with you Clive enjoy regards Paul.
 Profile  Rum 14/02/17 seller positive Great deal fast posting and well packed.Thanks Clive
Cheers Rum
 Profile  2E0DCP 21/12/16 buyer positive Goods A1 as always pleasure to deal with
Many thanks
 Profile  M0IMM 04/12/16 buyer positive Many thanks for the super quick payment!
 Profile  M0PJX 25/11/16 trade positive Excellent deal top an thanks.
 Profile  m0cke 25/11/16 trade positive Good
 Profile  2E0OAP 11/11/16 buyer positive Thanks for the deal 100% fast delivery cheers Mick
 Profile  M6UKZ 28/10/16 seller positive Clive is a real gentle who kindly delivered the items to me. I would gladly do business with him again.. Highly recommended 73s M6UKZ
 Profile  M5DZH 22/10/16 buyer positive As always straight deal do well, many thanks look forward to the next.
 Profile  M0YBC 08/10/16 buyer positive Great to deal with thanks enjoy the mic
 Profile  M0NVS 28/08/16 buyer positive Thanks Clive. Great communication & great Amp. Many thanks. Would highly recommend this user.
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 27/08/16 seller positive ***IGNORE THAT NEG*** POSITIVE it should have been. clive is top bloke. my sausage fingers a bad eyesight to blame. clive is defoma good guy
 Profile  2D0YLX 18/08/16 buyer positive Great to deal with and very smooth transaction. Goods received as described in in top quality. Would definately buy again!
Best 73 de Dave 2D0YLX
 Profile  2E0SCM 17/08/16 trade positive Arrived today well packed as described no problems
 Profile  2E0SCM 17/08/16 seller positive Arrived today well packed as described no problems
 Profile  TerryB 17/08/16 seller positive As described and prompt posting, recommended. A+++
 Profile  g1lov 11/08/16 seller positive What A great Guy to deal with, Great comms and mfj-1026 well packed .

would deal with anytime

Paul
 Profile  g7ena 11/08/16 buyer positive This was my first purchase through HRD and I am impressed. Clive’s communications were great and the item arrived as described and very well packaged. If the rest of my transactions on this site are as good as this then I will be very happy.
 Profile  M6XMA 10/08/16 seller positive Very pleasurable and easy transaction. Kept me informed all the way through and packaging was second to none. Thanks a bunch Clive :)
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 10/08/16 seller positive Another brilliant, smooth transaction with Clive. Totally trustworthy and reliable. Many thanks.
 Profile  g0naj 09/08/16 buyer positive Nice easy transaction, prompt delivery, great to deal with you Clive, thanks...
 Profile  2E0RDO 09/08/16 seller positive Thank you Clive for a completely hassle free transaction. Goods as described and extremely well packaged. I would recommend Clive 110%. A credit to Amateur Radio and HRD. Would not hesitate to deal with you again. Best regards.
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 04/08/16 seller positive Once again Clive was brilliant to deal. Totally trustworthy – a true gent.
 Profile  2W0RLD 20/07/16 buyer positive another deal done with clive top man no messing around great guy look forward to the next one all the best clive
 Profile  guzzalee 03/07/16 seller positive clive is 100% chap and top man +++++
 Profile  pioneer 30/06/16 buyer positive great to deal with,goods excellent, packing outstanding, and very fast postage, good comms throughout, a real pleasure to deal with, 1st class seller. would most certainly buy from clive again. many thanks. mark. G1HSO.
 Profile  M0PJX 17/03/16 trade positive Thanks Clive great deal fast posting and well packed. Don
 Profile  2E0UDG 06/02/16 buyer positive A fast easy transaction, super fast payment and great comms all the way. Enjoy the Mic Clive and hope to deal with you again. Cheers, Dave
 Profile  M6USG 24/11/15 buyer positive Fast Payment, easy transaction would deal with again, credit to HRD.
 Profile  G0ONH 07/08/15 seller positive met clive nice easy going fella to deal with 100% quality merchandise.very pleased,hope do deal again clive thanks
 Profile  G4XRS 03/07/15 seller positive Pleasure to deal with, I'd have no hesitation dealing with him again, Clive is a real gent and he makes a good cup of coffee as well :)
 Profile  M0MTD 23/05/15 buyer positive Great guy to deal with. Great communications which is always welcome. Perfect dealing. Thanks Tony M0MTD
 Profile  G0IUE 25/01/15 seller positive Fast delivery and very well packed - thanks Clive
 Profile  G0JEH 23/01/15 trade positive A great bloke to deal with, item is as described, well worth the drive to see him, would certainly deal with him again. Steve
 Profile  G0RUD 20/01/15 seller positive BIG MISTAKE ON MY FEEDBACK TO CLIVE. SHOULD HAVE BEEN POSITIVE. MY ERROR. SORRY CLIVE
 Profile  G0RUD 20/01/15 seller neutral Very quick delivery. Well packaged and all fully working and exactly as described. Nice amateur to deal with. Many thanks
 Profile  2E0DCP 19/01/15 buyer positive Clive is such a genuine guy and a pleasure to deal with the
mic is A1 thanks Derek
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 17/01/15 seller positive Great to deal with, brilliant service. Highly recommended.
 Profile  M0IMM 02/01/15 seller positive Many thanks Clive, very pleased with my purchase. Just got to work out how to use it!! :)
 Profile  g1kot 11/12/14 seller positive great deal and well packed.. excellent transaction...
 Profile  M0ATV 13/11/14 seller positive Fantastic comms, very quick posting, many thanks Tony M0ATV
 Profile  2W0RLD 21/10/14 buyer positive once again many thanks clive for your custom will defo be dealing with clive again soon i hope he is top man no messing cheers buddy all the best
 Profile  g1drw 24/09/14 seller positive Great chap, had a lovely time, and what a great station. Thanks for the radio, I will have it installed and running asap
 Profile  gw1ope 15/08/14 trade positive clive
It was a real pleasure meeting you
and do the deal
great guy highly recommend
 Profile  M3OPT 05/08/14 seller positive top man with very good communications and commitments. deal was done with no problems.
 Profile  Gornal Wood 19/07/14 buyer positive A nice guy. Did as he said, true to is word!. Was very to meet. Thanks Clive 73 Bill
 Profile  2E0MCG 01/05/14 buyer positive speaker as new,speedy dispatch,highly recommended,all the best clive,till next time,john
 Profile  wdi1232000 26/03/14 buyer positive Would deal again anytime very good communication fast payment a true gent Thanks clive ***** +
 Profile  2W0RLD 07/03/14 buyer positive another deal done with clive top guy and does not mess about always nice to to deal with cheers clive instant payment every time
 Profile  MW0MAU 07/03/14 buyer positive Thanks Clive for a very easy transaction and it was a pleasure to meet you. 73's Mark MW0MAU
 Profile  GW7UNV 22/02/14 seller positive Many thanks Clive... ++++++
 Profile  gw8asd 03/02/14 seller positive Spot on. Very helpful and a pleasure to deal with.
Nice to meet up as well.
 Profile  M6RCG 09/01/14 seller positive Great guy and a pleasure to meet you, very happy with transaction all round top bloke!
 Profile  M0GLP 02/01/14 seller positive no problems, easy deal and good comms .. wouldn't hesitate to deal with again..tks clive
 Profile  M0ZCR 02/01/14 seller positive A true gent, and a very good deal Thanks Clive
 Profile  G3YVY 31/12/13 seller positive A real gentleman to deal with. If everybody was as genuine as Clive then my life would be a lot easier. Thanks Clive from Dennis G3YVY
 Profile  2W0RLD 23/12/13 buyer positive clive is a top guy and always nice to deal with him 100% trusted no messing many thanks clive merry christmas and happy new year
 Profile  M6JYB 19/12/13 seller positive Thanks Clive.........Lovely Mics...Well packaged ....Much appreciated....All the best Jason
 Profile  M0NSI 30/10/13 seller positive Smooth transaction Clive packed the pacle very well pleasure to do business with.
Cheers Clive
 Profile  G8FSO 20/07/13 seller positive After advertising for a rotator, Clive offered me his Kenpro 600. He provided pictures of the item, despatched it pronto once we had a greed a deal, and packed it like it would have survived a nuclear bomb!!! What a top all round bloke. Deal with Clive with full confidence and you won't go wrong.
 Profile  m1eev 11/07/13 buyer positive Radio works and looks perfect. Thanks for the good deal.
Would deal with Clive again.well recommend.
 Profile  G0UAZ 08/07/13 buyer positive No messing about, good comms and fast payment. Ideal to deal with, solid HRD asset. Thanks Clive :)
 Profile  M6SPW 16/06/13 seller positive Thanks Clive,was nice to meet you & your lad,made up with the valve tester,hope to deal with you again soon & thanks for delivering it,Cheers A1+++ :O)
 Profile  vick 22/02/13 trade positive cheers clive glad the item is ok for you fast and easy to deal with no messing very nice guy till next time cheers
 Profile  Ian1800 18/01/13 buyer positive Great to deal with and look forward to the next time
Ian
 Profile  2E0RFU 23/11/12 seller positive Perfect transaction, just how it should be.
 Profile  GM1CMF 17/11/12 trade positive item described perfect very fast delivery and well packed
 Profile  M0CSN 16/11/12 seller positive Top guy to deal with.
item spot on described perfectly.
No rip off prices, Fast delivery and well packed
Highly recommended

Cheers john
 Profile  G0TSH 16/11/12 buyer positive Excellent easy tranaction, very well packaged.
Hope to deal again in the future.

Keith G0TSH
 Profile  2W0RLD 15/11/12 seller positive super guy and very nice person to deal i am sure we will do many more deals clive and sorry about it being so late at night lol
 Profile  GW4LPB 01/11/12 buyer positive very good deal from Clive,good communicator throughout, very satisfied customer John GW4LPB
 Profile  GW4LPB 01/11/12 trade positive very good deal from Clive,good communicator throughout, very satisfied customer John GW4LPB
 Profile  2M0YIO 03/07/12 trade positive clive very fast payment would definetley deal with clive again
 Profile  M3EZY 28/05/12 seller positive Clive is an excellent seller.fantastic comms, and a real pleasure to deal with, would 100% buy from again, as item was 100% as described
 Profile  G7OFR 25/05/12 seller positive Clive is an excellent guy to deal with, Fast transaction and great comm's
 Profile  bambam 18/05/12 seller positive Very pleasant to deal with,item as described,Cive even delivered to my door,EXCELLENT *****
 Profile  G7HNY 16/05/12 buyer positive Thank you Clive for an easy pleasant transaction, nice to do business with you.
 Profile  gm1zvj 15/02/12 buyer positive Excellent sale, ultra quick payment, good communication, thanks clive. john- gm1zvj
 Profile  gm1zvj 10/02/12 buyer positive Excellent deal , perfect from start to finish. thanks clive. john - gm1zvj
 Profile  M6SPW 02/02/12 seller positive Clive is a top guy to deal with,the radio i bought off him looked like it came out of the tardis it was that clean,also he is very helpfull with posting & does bomb proof packaging,one of the best i have dealt with,many thanks mate :O)
 Profile  Andrew 28/12/11 buyer positive Top guy, real gentleman. Good to meet you clive. All the best
 Profile  M1BAZ 07/08/11 trade positive Clive is a good guy to deal with and an all around nice chap. I'd happily deal with him again.
 Profile  GW7UNV 12/07/11 seller positive Nice guy....Will call for a cuppa at a later date
Many thanks
 Profile  M6PEW 06/07/11 trade positive Thanks Clive,
Really good comms and a better deal than I could have wished for. Couldnt be improved on.
Paul
 Profile  m0jha 09/06/11 seller positive no problems, easy deal and good comms .. wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.. cheers clive and hope your lad enjoys his new gadget..
 Profile  G7OFR 03/09/10 seller positive Clive is an excellent gent to deal with and with first class comm's though out the transaction.
 Profile  M0CSN 11/02/10 buyer positive Thanks Clive for a nice easy deal, pleasure to deal with you and hopefully will do so again in the future, many thanks John