ScorePositive Feedback
16 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
16 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G6HFW 25/03/24 trade positive Very good man to deal with. Picked what he wanted from my list, payed promptly and added extra to the payment for packaging.
10/10. John G6HFW.
 Profile  M0ZMX 27/11/23 buyer positive It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Tony.
A true gentleman from start to finish. Great communication. Recommend to all.
Thank you
 Profile  G0WZB 15/05/23 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with yet again Many Thanks
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  m0hms 25/03/23 seller positive A very fast and easily sorted deal, many thanks.
 Profile  jock51 29/12/22 buyer positive great to meet up again with tony, and do another great deal, always straight forward and no hassle.
 Profile  G0WZB 19/12/22 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with Many Thanks
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  M0GMA 22/11/22 buyer positive What can you say about Tony.
He is one of the best people I have ever dealt
With I would recommend Tony to every one
Payment so fast and made his mind up straight
Away.So glad it arrived fast and in good condition
I would recommend Tony to every one.
 Profile  bambam 25/11/21 seller positive Very good experience excellent coms,fantastic packing of item 5***** seller.
 Profile  PaulGB 17/12/20 buyer positive Great first deal with Tony, easy as you like. Cheers
 Profile  jock51 13/08/20 buyer positive 3rd deal with tony
no hassle as usual, pleasure to do a deal with,
 Profile  G4OXD 01/02/20 seller positive Very smooth transaction paid quickly certainly will deal again in the future.
 Profile  g7vau 15/09/18 trade positive Super guy to deal with does what he says radio as described. 100% credit to HRD. Good luck with KW..
 Profile  G4YY 07/05/18 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with
good communications and quick
pick up credit to hrd thanks
 Profile  m0zag 23/02/18 seller positive Fast Payment no messing around thanks Tony
 Profile  jock51 10/12/17 buyer positive 2nd deal with tony, and another no hassle one, no hesitation recommending to others,
 Profile  jock51 29/04/17 buyer positive great deal with tony, good comms, fast payment, cant ask for any more, all the best,