ScorePositive Feedback
16 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
16 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0IMM 09/08/23 buyer positive Cheers Andy, good to catch-up! :)
 Profile  quadking 05/04/23 seller positive Andy is a great person to deal with, know him for years,
quick payment, knows what he wants, hope everythings
ok when it arrives. Terry
 Profile  chrised 06/01/22 seller positive Andy is a good person to deal with and an even better person to meet face to face.
It was a pleasure to meet you and thanks for such a good deal.
Look forward to many more deals in the future....

Cheers.
 Profile  gm0ogn 14/10/21 seller positive Thank you Andy for filling my wanted ad. so quickly.
Brilliant!
 Profile  Advent 11/04/21 buyer positive Brilliant sussed how to leave Feedback ..
Andy thank you your package arrived safely . The item is in shop condition and I am pleased with my purchase..
Keith.
 Profile  G0UEX 01/04/21 buyer positive Quick and easy deal, just as it should be. :)
 Profile  G0NAJ 25/03/21 buyer positive Nice easy transaction, good communication, prompt delivery, great to deal with, thanks.....
 Profile  2E0SCX 14/02/21 seller positive Andy was kind enough to get back to me regarding an item I was after in the wanted section.The item, a Duplexer he had was just the job for me. Great communication and I quickly received the item so basically a pleasure to deal with. Cheers 73 from 2E0SCX
 Profile  2E0RTE 01/10/20 trade positive Had the pleasure of meeting andy. Top bloke. Makes good cofee and brings radios back from the dead... Proven fact. 73 Thanks for a good day.
 Profile  quadking 11/06/20 seller positive No messy deal, payed stright away,kept in good comms, pleasure to deal with, thanks Andy and Davd for promptly picking them up. Best regs Terry m0nta keep well.
 Profile  M0XXQ 09/01/20 buyer positive Great guy, great comms, pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  2I0FNN 11/11/19 trade positive Great to deal with Andy, no messing around here, great little radio at a sensible price, posted promptly, would Recommend Andy to others.
 Profile  M0CLS 10/01/19 seller positive Great deal. And nice guy to deal with. Would recommend to anyone! A* service!
 Profile  quadking 06/01/19 seller positive Thanks for fast payment and pick up, maybe we might meet up somtime, would recommend this HRD user. best regs Terry m0nta
 Profile  M0IMM 23/08/18 buyer positive Many thanks Andy, appreciate the easy transaction :)
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 07/07/16 buyer positive Great to deal with, collected the radio at time agreed. Totally recommended.