ScorePositive Feedback
88 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
88 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0GMA 25/08/18 trade positive Another very nice purchase from John item is just as described good communication would recommend John to everyone he is avert trusted member of HRD 10/10
 Profile  GD1MIP 31/07/18 seller positive Item exactly as promised. Fast delivery too. Thanks.
 Profile  G4LNA 10/07/18 buyer positive Many thanks John, the bins arrived very quickly, it was a pleasure dealing with you.
 Profile  m0rcj 03/07/18 seller positive Absolutely 1st class Amateur and a real credit to the HRD community, great comms and totally trustworthy. Thank you for getting the tuner to me intime for my holiday John.
 Profile  G8KJI 02/07/18 seller positive Absolutely the best - greatly appreciated your patience. A credit to amateur radio.
 Profile  M0VMT 01/05/18 seller positive Good bloke to deal with absolutely A1.....thanks
 Profile  2E0XLX 26/04/18 seller positive John was fantastic during this transaction - communicative, helpful, friendly, and everything was exactly as he described it. Very happy with this purchase, and would gladly deal with John again in future.
 Profile  G6BFP 21/03/18 seller positive A great deal, and no problems, highly recommend this guy.
 Profile  M1TZR 18/03/18 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with, very helpful.
 Profile  MI0PYN 04/10/17 seller positive John is a gentleman, very patient and very good comms. Would be delighted to deal with John again.
 Profile  M5DZH 28/09/17 buyer positive Thanks again John always a pleasure.
 Profile  G7OFR 16/09/17 seller positive Yet another 100% deal with John always a pleasure to deal with cheers pal *****i will look forward to the next deal .
 Profile  G0WYD 25/07/17 trade positive fantastic chap to deal with 5* rating, bob
 Profile  2E0VXI 29/06/17 trade positive ▄▀▄▀█▓▒░ ★ PERFECT ★ ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄
Thanks John
 Profile  G3SMT 18/05/17 seller positive Good communication, quick payment and a pleaseure to deal with.
 Profile  M0WDD 25/04/17 buyer positive John was a real gent, very helpful and gave me lots of guidance on setting up and using the rotator and yaggi. It was a pleasure buying from him.
 Profile  F4VQP 24/04/17 seller positive Nice person to do business with. Thanks for the laptop.
 Profile  2E0PJY 14/03/17 trade positive What a kind person John is he helped me by donating a 2m mobile rig for a field event a top man. Thank you John.
 Profile  M0DNR 12/02/17 seller positive really nice guy to deal with very fast to post and one very happy bunny item as described would I deal again of course, need you ask
 Profile  mm0ibe 17/10/16 seller positive Pleasure to deal with. Thanks John.
 Profile  clive 06/08/16 buyer positive No messing about with John. Instant payment, good communication.
Thanks for an easy deal, look forward to our next one.
Clive
 Profile  pioneer 22/07/16 buyer positive a pleasure to deal with, item arrived next day, good price, well packed. goods as described. more than happy with purchase, and would most definetly deal again. a pleasure, if only all deals were this simple, with good comms throughout.
mark.
G1HSO
 Profile  M6USG 20/07/16 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with John
Item arrived in pristine condition, well priced and fast delivery.
Would deal again
thanks
 Profile  g7pan 13/07/16 buyer positive Great deal and new in the packet just as described ,thanks John.
 Profile  M0XVT 23/03/16 trade positive Instant payment and very good coms I would be more then happy to deal with again
 Profile  G8OST 07/03/16 buyer positive A straightforward transaction with John. Very fast comms and payment. I would happily deal again. Thanks very much!!
 Profile  G2AXQ 11/02/16 buyer positive Bought an Adonis microphone from this gentleman,mic in excellent condition.
Great to do business with.
Many thanks.
John G2AXQ
 Profile  2W0RLD 08/02/16 buyer positive bought a mfj tuner of john great coms and very good service i would defo deal again many thanks for a great deal
 Profile  G4HTZ 22/01/16 buyer positive Thanks John for rotator deal ...very fast dispatch , excellent communications ...recommended to deal with in complete confidence ...thanks again Steve G4HTZ
 Profile  M0GMA 20/01/16 seller positive Met up with John again he is one of the Mr nice guys of Ham Radio always a pleasure to deal with and meet.
The equipment just as described and in as new condition as you can get.10/10 and very good communications.He is a credit and very trusted member of HRD.
I would recommend John to everyone and he is also very trustworthy.
 Profile  MI0PYN 08/01/16 seller positive A great straightforward transaction with John. His comms and speed of dispatch are great. Thanks very much, will happily deal with again.
 Profile  Road_Hog 06/11/15 seller positive Many thanks for the easy transaction, pleasure to do business
 Profile  M1CMR 04/11/15 buyer positive just done a great deal with John.
No messing about radio as described, a credit to HRD.
Many thanks john radio works perfect.
Bryan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
 Profile  m0icj 02/11/15 seller positive Very smooth transaction.Wish all was like this.Thanks +++
 Profile  MM6RLL 17/09/15 buyer positive Good chap to deal with. Very happy with purchase and price. I would definitely deal again.
 Profile  MW0IBS 03/09/15 seller positive Excellent to deal with, thank you
 Profile  M0PIW 25/07/15 seller positive Superb. Really pleased with the item and how smooth the transaction was. Thanks John.
 Profile  G1YBB 26/06/15 buyer positive Rig in great condition as described, and a great service from John.
 Profile  G0XBI 17/03/15 trade positive Thanks John G0NAJ for Mobile Diamond HF40FX, very pleased with the antenna.
 Profile  M3UFB 04/03/15 seller positive One of the best deals to date, smooth and very fast delivery.

Many Thanks
 Profile  G0TSH 25/01/15 seller positive Thanks John, nice easy transaction as it should be. Keith
 Profile  68RD400 18/12/14 buyer positive Trouble free transaction. Very quick delivery. I would definately deal again.
 Profile  2e0msd 18/12/14 buyer positive Thanks very much for a great purchase,kept in touch,made sure the package was safe for the journey and was very pleasant to deal with.thanks again!
 Profile  M0MMZ 02/12/14 seller positive Bought 2 power supplies. Both in excellent condition and as described.
 Profile  M0CSN 18/09/14 buyer positive Another deal with john who's not just a great guy to deal with but become a good friend I can't recommend john highly enough..whatever your deal you can do it with confidence john is 100% FB
 Profile  G0IUE 16/09/14 buyer positive Very smooth transaction - pleasure to do business. 73s
 Profile  M6AXF 21/07/14 trade positive thank you very much cheers mike.
 Profile  TerryB 19/07/14 seller positive As described and prompt posting, recommended. A+++
 Profile  GM1CMF 22/05/14 seller positive Thanks for the easy transaction would recommend this seller
 Profile  2E0DCP 21/05/14 buyer positive MIC A1 WOULD DEAL WITH AGAIN MANY THANKS
 Profile  mi0aey 15/05/14 trade positive Excellent item and service from John--thanks
 Profile  M6JYB 13/05/14 buyer positive Many thanks John...Fast payment...Nice easy deal..All the best..Jason
 Profile  G7OFR 12/05/14 seller positive Another good deal from John,quick turn around and good comms and no messing about.I'd buy from John anytime,
 Profile  M0XAL 10/05/14 seller positive Great to deal with, great comms and payment options.
Speedy despatch.
 Profile  M0NRD 07/05/14 buyer positive Totally trouble free, exactly as described and arrived super quick. Pleasure to do business
 Profile  M0SDM 06/05/14 buyer positive No problems at all. Good smooth transaction.
 Profile  g7pan 06/05/14 buyer positive Excellent in every respect ,great to deal with you John,thanks.
 Profile  M0CSN 05/05/14 trade positive Always a pleasure to deal with John, a proper old school ham.
Highly recommend.
Many thanks john
 Profile  M0DNR 01/03/14 seller positive Thank you john for a trouble free transaction fast payer to a credit to this site
 Profile  M0ATV 20/02/14 seller positive Well Recommend John, a genuine nice chap to do business with, thanks
 Profile  2E0JQK 27/01/14 buyer positive Well packed Quick delivery many thanks
 Profile  GM1CMF 26/01/14 trade positive Antenna very well packaged, quick to post and good postage charge
 Profile  m1eac 25/01/14 buyer positive Thanks John once again fast delivery!!
 Profile  M0YDC 23/01/14 seller positive Fantastic! Will deal with anytime. Thanks John.
 Profile  M0ZCR 02/11/13 seller positive Great Seller
 Profile  m1eac 02/08/13 buyer positive Thanks John good comms and real fast delivery couldn't of been better!!
 Profile  Novice 22/07/13 seller positive Great person to deal with, very accurate description, well packaged and great item. Very happy.
 Profile  G7OFR 09/07/13 seller positive Excellent guy to deal with, very fast delivery & top rate comms.
 Profile  GW1MCD 20/11/12 seller positive Hi John. Another transaction with this 1st Class Seller. You can deal with confidence with John.
 Profile  mm1bmk 28/10/12 buyer positive Item well pack in as described easy buy from John 100% and will deal again 73s Ean mm1bmk
 Profile  Radiohead 28/07/12 seller positive Thanks again John for the nice deal with you on the duplexer!
 Profile  MW0MAU 26/07/12 trade positive Thanks John for a very easy speedy deal.
 Profile  G0HIJ 23/07/12 buyer positive Thanks for a very speedy transaction 73 Wayne G0HIJ
 Profile  GW1MCD 03/05/12 seller positive Sorry John.Should have been POSITIVE feedback.
 Profile  GW1MCD 03/05/12 seller neutral Hi John. Thanks for a speedy and honest transaction. Full marks.
 Profile  Radiohead 09/11/11 seller positive John was a true gent and a pleasure to do the deal on the TS-60 with! Many thanks, Andrew EI3GSB
 Profile  2E0ORC 18/10/11 seller positive nice to meet you john,i highly recommend this seller.
 Profile  g7pun 07/05/11 seller positive Real gent thanks for the switches
 Profile  g7iif 24/12/10 seller positive John was great to deal with...Hope to deal with more like him...Thank you !

73 de Andy
 Profile  M3PHB 04/12/10 seller positive met john for first time a genuine chap polite, punctual, exellent comms, who could ask for more
many thanks paul
 Profile  gm1zvj 02/12/10 seller positive First trade on here and all I can say is hope they are all as good as this guy, a total pleasure to deal with. apreciatte that sir, thanks again.
 Profile  M0SAT 26/11/10 buyer positive Antenna as good as new and as advertised. Well packed, quick delivery & good communications. Highly recommended overall John is good to deal with. Thanks Dave
 Profile  2e0msd 07/10/10 buyer positive radio just as it was descibed. kept in contact during . a very decent man to deal with. thanks.
 Profile  2E0OFF 18/04/10 trade positive many thx john works a treat your a star top man
 Profile  M0HJO 12/03/10 seller positive FIRST CLASS DEAL, JUST THE JOB. GOOD COMMS & NO PROBLEMS. MANY THANKS.
 Profile  M0CSN 29/01/10 seller positive Thanks John for another great deal, a real gent and a joy to deal with as usual.