12 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
12 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G8EUX 27/07/16 seller positive Great seller, many thanks 73
 Profile  2E0DXI 17/07/16 buyer positive Nice radio showed me it working chucked in a ctcss which needed minimal work and carried it due to my stroke very nice bloke and will use again
 Profile  Road_Hog 20/07/15 buyer positive Nice guy to business with, also interesting to see someone else's shack and meet the shack cat.
 Profile  2E1BCF 03/06/15 buyer positive I love retro and vintage items and great service from this seller, well wrapped and quickly sent a highly recommended seller to buy from whom I'd be glad to buy from or trade again
 Profile  M0PIW 29/05/15 seller positive Great stuff- Quick delivery and hassle free - Thanks
 Profile  G8KJI 22/05/15 seller positive Excellent deal - items exactly as described and just what I wanted. Thank you!
 Profile  M0GLP 16/05/15 seller positive you can deal with the great of ease top man thanks very happy with the radio A++=
 Profile  M0AOV 16/05/15 seller positive Easy to deal with, shipped next day, will deal with again thanks for the sale.
 Profile  G7BZC 02/05/15 buyer positive good seller, great comms and fast despatch, trustworthy this seller AAA*
 Profile  G0TSH 15/04/15 seller positive Nice easy transaction, just as it should be. Many Thanks
Keith G0TSH
 Profile  68RD400 02/02/15 buyer neutral Top Notch buyer. Fast payment. Would recommend. 100%
 Profile  GD1MIP 27/01/15 buyer positive Bought and paid. What more could you want? Thanks.
 Profile  M0CSN 25/10/14 buyer positive Highly recommended
Arranged to buy radio and was on time as he said he would be.
Nice fella to deal with. :)