ScorePositive Feedback
17 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
17 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0WYD 22/08/18 buyer positive top man, knows what he wants and has fast payment and a top man, thank you
 Profile  G1AJI 20/08/18 buyer positive Perfect transaction with Rob, all spot on, many thanks for the purchase.
 Profile  M1PRO 25/04/18 trade positive Was after a component for a project, put a wanted ad up, he came to the rescue and sent it FREE OF CHARGE!

What a gent, true ham spirit.
Cheers Rob....
 Profile  G3SMT 05/05/17 buyer positive Very quick payment excellent to deal with.
 Profile  G4HTZ 23/11/16 buyer positive Instant payment from rob ....recommended to deal with
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 11/07/16 seller positive Brilliant to deal with. Totally trustworthy. Recommended to this site.
 Profile  G7PEQ 04/06/16 buyer positive
 Profile  Rum 21/02/16 seller positive Was pleasure to deal with you Rob. Everything was fast and accurate.
Cheers
Rum
 Profile  GW6RRL 21/02/16 buyer positive Rob is great guy to deal with, responds quickly to emails and makes the who transaction easy and a pleasure
 Profile  G3OOP 03/02/16 buyer positive First Class goods and a trusting seller
 Profile  G4OXD 18/12/15 seller positive A very nice chap is Rob highly recommended sent the radio first so I could try it out to see if I liked it & before I sent the transverter a very trusting person.Very smooth transaction a credit to HRD +++ Note:-Wish Royal Snail gave the same level of service.Not Robs fault
 Profile  G0ONH 08/05/15 buyer positive No problems with rob,good comms,fast payment,easy to deal with many thanks rob
 Profile  MM0WAX 24/04/15 trade positive Rob is a top bloke, I was looking for a small laptop type psu, he had one, sent it to me, free of charge, a true gentleman.
Hope I can do the same for him one day.
 Profile  G1AJI 25/03/15 trade positive Great deal Rob bought my FT-450 - no messing - instant payment a credit to the site - thank you
 Profile  2E1BCF 21/03/15 trade positive Nice to deal with you Rob and get a classic radio from you to match my yaesu fc 757 auto atu
I love the yaesu ft 747 gx I got from Rob as it's the best example I've seen bar the new ones that were in the shops when I first got my amateur radio license in the 1990's
Thanks to Rob I now have an easy to use radio for to get back onto the air with as I have arthritic hands which make doing things difficult for me and the ft 747gx is a good match for both my disability and my auto antenna tuner.
 Profile  GW0GEI 10/03/15 buyer positive Prompt payment and great comms - thanks for your purchase and hope the transverter works well for you. See you on 4m this es season.
 Profile  M0CSN 21/01/15 buyer positive Great to deal with Rob.
No drama, paid when he said he would and no messing around.
All good :) Cheers John