ScorePositive Feedback
112 99%
PositiveNeutralNegative
113 0 1

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0WYD 10/03/24 trade positive done a cracking deal with Dave, cheers bud, a top man and a true gent

cheers ***** stars, bob.
 Profile  M0PTT 17/02/24 buyer positive Great transaction no problems would deal with again cheers Dave.
 Profile  M0TTY 14/02/24 seller positive If you trade with Dave M0DKR, i can assure you he is a 100% genuine seller. My recent purchase from Dave went flawlessly with photos sent of item packaged through to receipts of postage as well as tracking. Fully recommended.

Daz de M0TTY.
 Profile  g7pan 11/02/24 buyer positive First class transaction, great comms b,fast payment, perfect thank you
 Profile  M6NFT 10/02/24 buyer positive First class to deal with , quick payment sorted in minutes thank you again
 Profile  2M0BEC 06/01/24 trade positive a pleasure doing Business as per
 Profile  2E0UDX 02/01/24 buyer positive Dave is a trusted seller great guy .
 Profile  2M0BEC 28/11/23 seller positive A great purchase and would buy from again...
 Profile  M0mws 26/11/23 seller positive Pleasure to deal with. Radio as described.
Thanks for your travelling to meet me Dave
 Profile  M6LSJ 23/09/22 seller positive Many thanks for the Duplexer nice1.
 Profile  g7pan 20/07/22 seller positive Great deal and fast postage, thanks Dave.
 Profile  M0VXT 14/07/22 buyer positive I am always doing swaps and purchases with Dave, he says it as it is, he is always quick and efficient. He is always accurate with what he says too. A great chap to do business with.
 Profile  M6LSJ 05/07/22 seller positive I brought many things from Dave never let me down yet value for money quick service i buy items again of Dave many thanks.
 Profile  M6LSJ 05/07/22 buyer positive I brought many things from Dave never let me down yet value for money quick service i buy items again of Dave many thanks.
 Profile  M0TXP 05/07/22 seller positive A pleasure as always Dave ++++++++
 Profile  m1dhd 01/07/22 seller positive Just met Dave for the first time. I didnt end up buying his radio but what a friendly genuine person. I would have no problems recommending him as a trust worthy seller. Hope to meet him again soon.
 Profile  2E0HVD 28/04/22 trade positive Excellent easy deal with Dave
 Profile  M0VXT 08/03/22 trade positive I have done numerous trades with Dave and never had a problem. Always a great guy to deal with.
 Profile  colinm7cjr 07/02/22 seller positive Thanks Dave radio fantastic as always thanks again ..73..
 Profile  m0ajj 30/01/22 seller positive great transaction with Dave, recommend
 Profile  M0VXT 22/01/22 trade positive Did another great swap with Dave, he always travels to me and all swaps are spot on. Would recommend.
 Profile  mm1fas 12/01/22 seller positive Superfast delivery nice item .. many thanks . 10/10 best regards..
 Profile  mw6sef 11/01/22 seller positive Radio arrived well packaged (I think this man has shares in the parcel tape business) and quickly.

Everything as described. What more could you want.
 Profile  quadking 05/01/22 seller positive Met dave today bought something off me and paid cash,
came when he said, no hassel new what he wanted,
would deal with him again . tnx Terry
 Profile  M0YBC 20/12/21 buyer positive Thanks Dave always a pleasure to deal with have a great xmas and new year
 Profile  2E0IWX  14/12/21 seller positive I had a small problem with the radio and David was very helpful and accommodating in resolving the issue, good communication and prompt delivery. Yes, I would buy from David again. A+
 Profile  G0JFP 24/11/21 trade positive nice to meet up 100%
thanks for good deal
 Profile  G8NRY 12/11/21 buyer positive Nice to deal with you Dave good comms very pleasant and reasonable to negotiate with!
 Profile  M0THZ 11/11/21 buyer positive Dave knows what he wants when he wants it
Thanks again
Highly recommended
 Profile  2E0ENF 02/11/21 buyer positive Friendly, honest seller is Dave.
Well pleased with the TS480SAT
Thank you.
 Profile  2E0ENF 02/11/21 trade positive Friendly, honest seller is Dave.
Well pleased with the TS480SAT
Thank you.
 Profile  M0VXT 17/10/21 trade positive I did a trade to get an sg230 antenna coupler. Another swap that went perfectly. Always honest Dave is. I would highly recommended him.
 Profile  M0GMA 14/10/21 buyer positive Another good purchase by Dave.
Payment straight away no problem
Always nice to meet Dave & Lindsey
10/10
 Profile  M7PCE 07/10/21 trade positive Dave was excellent and sent all as promised. Highly recommended
 Profile  G0IHK 05/10/21 buyer positive Dave is an absolute gentleman to deal with. When we had a slight problem during a recent deal, Dave bent over backwards to get it sorted. Highly recommended amateur to deal with.
 Profile  M0VXT 05/10/21 trade positive Traded my drone for a c4fm handheld and a c4fm mobile. Done lots of deals with dave. Great man. Would recommend. He always travels to me too which I appreciate. Cheers Dave.
 Profile  M0VXT 30/09/21 buyer positive Done several swaps with Dave and I have always been satisfied, brilliant guy.
 Profile  M0OEG 28/08/21 trade positive Another easy deal with dave never any issues thanks again... take care
 Profile  M0THZ 18/08/21 buyer positive Another sale to dave paid staright away no messing thanks again

GAZ M0THZ
 Profile  M0THZ 16/08/21 buyer positive Great guy to deal with Dave recommend to anyone
Cheers again
Gaz m0thz
 Profile  G0WYD 12/08/21 seller positive yet again a nice tidy deal, cheers bud jut how it should be :) , bob,
 Profile  BLUE ZULU 01/08/21 trade positive Product received in Good Order, pleasure to deal with as last time
 Profile  G4SJI 29/07/21 seller positive Great to deal with certainly a nice guy
 Profile  m7bov 27/07/21 seller positive Great communication, tuner was really well packed and worked perfectly when arrived. Lovely chap, very understanding of my sometimes slightly slow responses. Would more than happily recommend him and buy from him again.
 Profile  williemak27 27/07/21 buyer positive As Always well packed. dave is great to deal with
will deal anytime willie
 Profile  gm7nzi 24/07/21 trade positive very easy and smooth deal dave is a gent , would deal with anytime .
 Profile  G6OPV 23/07/21 seller positive Dave has been great to deal with good communications and fast delivery. Can recommend to HRD members.
Thanks Eddie.................
 Profile  m0awn 23/07/21 seller positive Always a pleasure to deal with ,well packed, fast delivery
 Profile  2E0MCG 21/07/21 seller positive well packed, quick delivery.
 Profile  G3POG 17/07/21 seller positive An excellent transaction. Very well packed. Fast despatch. Thanks Dave
 Profile  M0TXP 06/07/21 seller positive As always Daves a pleasure to do business with, thanks Dave
 Profile  G6MZVG6MZV 01/07/21 buyer positive Really nice chap and very helpfull ...........A nice radio for a reasonable price thank you. Hope to do business with you again..

Roger G0AWY
 Profile  mi5daw 29/06/21 buyer positive Hi
Dave as good as its gets
highly recommend to all
great comms super service
 Profile  G6CPX 27/06/21 buyer positive Perfect seller - Great Communication and fast delivery - thank you - Mark - G6CPX
 Profile  G8VR 21/06/21 seller positive Top notch - v happy and happy to recommend too!
 Profile  2E0MCG 03/06/21 seller positive well packed good condition, couldn't ask for more, very quick delivery,
 Profile  williemak27 30/05/21 buyer positive First class chap to deal with,Highly recommended .
 Profile  M0GMA 29/05/21 seller positive Another great deal with Dave
Everything as it should be
Good communication all the time
Keep up the good work Dave
It's a pleasure to deal with you.
Stay safe stay well.
Every just as expected.thanks.
 Profile  M0GMA 26/05/21 seller positive Item just as described very good condition always a pleasure to meet up with Dave and his lady. very easy to get on with
says it like it is .
I would recommend Dave to everyone also his communications are great.
A great member of HRD.
 Profile  Matt_M6CEB 22/05/21 buyer positive Lovely bloke. Pleasure as always
 Profile  G0MTQ 14/05/21 buyer positive Thanks Dave, easy to deal with, great communication and very fast delivery of items.
 Profile  M6ZAU 11/05/21 seller positive Item arrived next day and was very well packed so no problems here
 Profile  2E0UTB 08/05/21 seller positive Another great purchase from Dave sound guy good comms credit to hobby and hrd thanks 5*
 Profile  G4NYC 07/05/21 seller positive As described. No problems.Fast delivery.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  Matt_M6CEB 19/04/21 buyer positive Perfect as always
 Profile  G0HOF 18/03/21 seller positive Dave made transaction smooth and easy, dispatch was quick with insurance and tracking. Thanks Dave, Will gladly buy from you again.
 Profile  GM5JET 17/03/21 seller positive Dave went above and beyond to ensure that everything was in order. Thanks again Dave!
 Profile  M0TXP 27/02/21 trade positive Dave was a pleasure to do business with, cheers Dave
 Profile  G0LZX 26/02/21 buyer positive Great to deal with you dave , enjoy the radio

Ricky
 Profile  m0ajj 10/02/21 trade positive great to deal with Dave, recomend thanks Paul
 Profile  m0awn 05/02/21 buyer positive Fast payer and a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  M0XMX 11/01/21 seller positive ABSOLUTELY Brilliant. Item was perfect. Effortless transaction, Gentleman to deal with. Would happily recommend to anyone and have no hesitation to buy from again.
 Profile  G0WYD 11/01/21 buyer positive as you say sir, always a pleasure when it’s the good guys :). keep safe, bob
 Profile  M7MCQ 10/01/21 buyer positive Great buyer. Turned up on time and purchased with no hassle. Thanks from Tom, www.m7mcq.com
 Profile  M0ILY 25/12/20 buyer positive Always a pleasure dave thanks and merry Xmas
 Profile  gm7vsb 16/12/20 buyer positive Dave was great to deal with, top comms and prompt payment.
 Profile  M0THZ 15/12/20 seller positive Dave is a cracking guy to deal with highly recommended
 Profile  M0PJX 26/11/20 buyer positive Fast payment top man enjoy.
 Profile  G4HFG 16/11/20 buyer positive Consistently honest and fair in my experience based upon more than 15 years. Products purchased have been 'as described' and in the case of remote purchases, sent promptly and well packaged. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to you.
 Profile  G4HFG 16/11/20 seller positive Consistently honest and fair in my experience based upon more than 15 years. Products purchased have been 'as described' and in the case of remote purchases, sent promptly and well packaged. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to you.
 Profile  M1VHT 07/11/20 trade positive quick, Totally hassle free & easy. A credit to HRD
Thanks
 Profile  2E0UZK 30/10/20 trade positive Great deal all as described thanks Dave
 Profile  MM6RLL 11/10/20 seller positive Nice, easy deal. Radio was well protected and as expected. Would deal again.
 Profile  M0OEG 10/10/20 buyer positive perfect deal with dave as usual... great HRD member
 Profile  G4UGB 12/09/20 buyer positive Thanks to Dave M0DKR - immediate payment and excellent communication throughout. Would not hesitate to recommend him to any prospective seller/buyer. Top notch guy.
 Profile  G0UEX 26/08/20 buyer positive Quick and easy deal, just as it should be. :)
 Profile  M0IMM 16/08/20 seller positive Very pleased with purchase. Excellent communications throughout and super quick delivery. Item arrived well packaged and in better condition that expected. Cheers Dave, much appreciated :)
 Profile  G0WYD 08/07/20 buyer positive Yet again a smoother than smooth deal, thank you Bob, G0wyd
 Profile  G0WYD 04/07/20 buyer positive Hi Dave spot on fella paid what was asked and no messing, thank you for a smooth deal. Bob.
 Profile  M0GMA 26/06/20 buyer positive Dave new just what he wanted no messing about
Paid straight away.
A great pleasure to deal with you Dave 10/10
 Profile  G4MTR 23/06/20 seller positive Thanks Dave very happy great Guy to deal with would 100% highly recommend
 Profile  G6TAI 31/05/20 buyer positive Thanks Very Much great buyer 100% thanks again
 Profile  2E0IEN 06/05/20 seller positive Pleasure to Deal with Again Dave, 73
 Profile  2M0BEC 29/04/20 seller positive Goods arrived wel packaged and as described. Would buy from again.
 Profile  G3KLN 19/04/20 seller positive Thanks Dave
Great Deal , Condition of radio is Better than described.
Easy transaction and Great comunication throughout,
Would deal again with Dave ,with no hesitation.
 Profile  Matt_M6CEB 07/01/20 buyer positive Thanks Dave. Really nice guy and no messing :)
 Profile  mm1fas 15/10/19 buyer positive Instant payment , many thanks . hope to deal again..
 Profile  G7prw 07/09/19 trade positive Great comms, nice guy, items exactly as described. I would definitely buy from him again.
 Profile  M0YBC 17/03/19 buyer positive Great to deal turn up on time no fuss no hastle thanks again
 Profile  M3SXA 18/01/19 seller positive Many thanks Dave, radio as advertised pleasure to do business with you...
 Profile  m6jpw 04/12/18 buyer positive Cheers Dave many thanks.
Good comms and fast dispatch.
A++
 Profile  M0OEG 21/11/18 trade positive perfect trade with dave thanks again mate
 Profile  G8KJI 16/07/18 buyer positive Just as promised - quick and reliable. Thank you!
 Profile  m6jpw 19/06/18 buyer positive Cheers Dave.
All in great order.
Many thanks on a swift deal.
 Profile  jonah2020 13/04/18 buyer positive thanks for a cracking radio mate far better than expected exellent radio for the price works bang on,will deal again with you in the future mate,thanks again all the best roy
 Profile  2E0IEN 13/04/18 seller positive Radio In Great Condition as described Pleasure to Deal With, Cheers
 Profile  M0XMX 09/04/18 seller negative 200 mile round trip to collect a "Tested & Perfect working order radio" only to get it home and find it faulty.

The suggestion of "bring it back for a refund" doesn't quite cut it.

Very disappointing.
 Profile  g7pan 26/06/16 trade positive Great to deal with ,no problems ,great comms ,perfect,thanks.
 Profile  m0dqw 25/02/16 buyer positive Fast payment and great comms. Would definitely deal with again, Thanks A++
 Profile  m0uez 05/11/15 trade positive NICE ONE DAVE CHEERS RON M0UEZ *****
 Profile  M0HJO 15/09/15 seller positive Good Comms, no problems & very nice radio. Many thanks.
 Profile  M0ION 16/01/15 seller positive Great comms. Excellent deal. Well packed. A+, many thanks.
 Profile  2E0HVD 07/09/14 trade positive nice simple trade with dave