ScorePositive Feedback
63 94%
PositiveNeutralNegative
67 1 4

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  2e0gch 29/07/23 buyer positive absolute pleasure to deal with john very freindly no problems with the deal enjoy your equitment john
 Profile  M6PZW 27/07/23 buyer positive What a easy deal with John,no messing around and payment straight away,a credit t the group.Wish all were as easy t deal with.John his highly recommended
 Profile  Swlgs 27/07/23 buyer positive Great to deal with you jon spot on great comms prompt payment
 Profile  G4HTZ 18/01/21 buyer positive Easy deal with JON ..paid bank transfer from Sweden ..then he arranged courier...I just printed labels and customs documents off and dropped parcel off at local shop ...recommend to deal with .
 Profile  MW1RES 26/09/20 buyer negative Bought K2 and no mic arrived with radio which was obviously included in sale. Sent emails and eventually got reply "I will see if I can find it!" Still looking after 4 months! Ah well … just to let people know and make their own decisions as to whether you want to deal with this guy.
 Profile  MI0ADX 19/08/20 trade negative I had the worst deal i ever had in my life dealing with this guy and had bad communication and half truths and lies and it took nearly 2 months for him to completed the deal so BEWARE IS MY ADVICE...
 Profile  MI0PYN 28/07/20 trade positive Just had a very easy trade with Jon, no issues and perfect communication. Pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  MW1RES 25/07/20 buyer positive Great buy from Jon and as described. Well packaged and received within a couple of days. Very pleased to have done the deal with genuine gent. Thanks Jon
 Profile  G3KLN 17/06/20 trade positive Top Seller , Radio in great condition and working order
 Profile  gm7nzi 04/06/20 buyer positive jon is a seller i would buy from anytime , goods were in pristine condx as described and at a bargain price thanks jon best 73
 Profile  gm7nzi 04/06/20 seller positive jon was a pleasure to deal with the whole deal was very smooth and would not hesitate to deal with again thanks again jon a+
 Profile  ei3gc 12/05/20 trade positive HI no problem Item as described and in good order
Liam
 Profile  2e1var 03/04/20 buyer positive Excellent transaction
 Profile  M0ZMX 23/03/20 buyer positive I thoroughly recommend Jon to all, great comms, a man of his word. Exactly the person I like to deal with. Thank you for a really great transaction, Mark
 Profile  m0pkz 15/03/20 trade positive Easy and pleasant business with John. This is how all deals should be! Thank you!
 Profile  M6JNA 21/09/19 trade positive Smooth trade with no issues. Jon is a very reliable and trustworthy member.
 Profile  M0VMT 22/08/19 buyer positive Jon is a spot on trading member of HRD.....
 Profile  gm7vsb 17/08/19 buyer positive Immediate payment, good communications, no hassles and pleasant to deal with.
 Profile  M1EGH 14/08/19 buyer positive all good payed straight away no hassle
 Profile  gm0gfv 04/06/19 buyer positive Jon did as he said he would, superb hassle free deal Thanks.
 Profile  2I0FNN 17/05/19 trade positive Great guy to deal with, had a few dealings and everything went great, i would Recommend Jon to anyone.
 Profile  G6TJC 25/02/19 trade positive Good trade deal with Jon. Cheers Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  M0PMC 07/02/19 seller positive Great guy to deal with, fast payment, good Comms
Thanks
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 02/02/19 buyer positive Excellent to deal with. Rapid payment.
 Profile  G3XLG 29/01/19 seller positive My second deal with Jon with no problems. Fast payer & very good communicator. Recommended.
 Profile  G4NRT 29/01/19 trade positive Great communications as usual. I am very comfortable dealing with Jon. Tnx OM!
 Profile  G0FHT 24/09/18 buyer positive Thank you Jon for an easy hassle free transaction and
Very prompt payment.
 Profile  M0HJO 18/07/18 seller positive Another deal with Jon, no problems at all. Very many thanks.
 Profile  g3rcq 17/07/18 trade positive Thanks Jon - really fast payment - and a good transaction - recommended - dave g3rcq
 Profile  DaveL 16/07/18 buyer positive An excellent transaction, thanks, Jon, you're a gentleman. I have absolute confidence in any future dealings we may have.
 Profile  g7pan 01/07/18 seller positive Great buyer, excellent comms, enjoy your antennas, thanks.
 Profile  M1DRK 31/05/18 buyer positive Easy transaction and a pleasure to deal with.

Many Thanks

Andy
 Profile  MM0XXW 22/03/18 trade positive Super no issues transaction with Jon, pleasure to do business with!
 Profile  G4OXD 20/03/18 buyer positive Jon is a nice fellow to deal with fast payment & smooth transaction.
 Profile  MM6JVQ 19/03/18 buyer positive Nice easy transaction. A pleasure to do business with, thank you.
 Profile  G0WYD 18/03/18 trade positive i have done lots of deals with jon, and it has to be said he is a total gent,trustworthy and a real pleasure to deal with,trust is not just a word with jon, bob.
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 01/03/18 seller positive Another smooth transaction from Jon. Goods arrived very quickly, well packaged and in excellent condition. I would buy from Jon again, anytime.
 Profile  M0DNR 09/08/17 seller positive Jon was a absolute pleasure to deal with this is the second dealing i have had with him fast payment trouble free transaction as always glad your happy with item
 Profile  2E0SCM 30/07/17 buyer positive Pleasure to do business with Jon paid straight away and arranged his own courier to Sweden. No messing around.
 Profile  PaulGB 09/07/17 seller positive No hassle purchase from Jon, thanks for the AA-54!
Cheers, Paul
 Profile  G3OOP 08/06/17 seller positive Fine business allround. Most pleased that the equipment found a good home
 Profile  ei9ju 16/05/17 seller positive Smooth transaction couldn't have gone any sweeter, item was shipped fast and arrived indistinguishable from brand new.
 Profile  F4VPC 13/05/17 buyer positive Dealing with Jon was an absolute pleasure. Very quick payment, no hassles and excellent comms. I'd deal with him again any day. Many thanks Kelvin
 Profile  2E0WNM 28/04/17 buyer positive Great deal with Jon, items sent quickly and we'll packed perfect seller and I would deal with Jon again without hesitation.

Cheers Jon and all the best 73's.
 Profile  PaulGB 31/03/17 buyer positive Jon is great to deal with, prompt payment. Will certainly deal with again. Enjoy KX3 ! 73 Paul
 Profile  MM0WAX 15/01/17 buyer positive Nice easy transaction, thanks
 Profile  Ant M0STD 15/01/17 seller positive Nice and easy transaction, many thanks.
 Profile  MM0THL 30/11/16 buyer positive Sold Jon a Radio & parts, hope he enjoys them. He paid promptly and I thank him for the patience with the couriers which wasn't the fault of either of us!
 Profile  M0HJO 15/11/16 buyer positive Another straight forward deal with Jon. No problems at all.
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 25/10/16 seller positive Jon was great to deal with. Smooth transaction and all arrived safely. Recommended.
 Profile  M1AQO 23/09/16 trade neutral Bought a K3 of Jon and pleased to say it arrived in one piece and in full working order.
To be fair once I'd BACS the money over communication wasn't great and I had to find a mobile number for him to ask if the parcel had been posted. After a couple of chases I eventually got the tracking number but it wasn't recognised by the tracking number. Worried I messaged again and in5 still awaiting a reply. The parcel did arrive but it was a stressful transaction due to communication problems.
 Profile  M0HJO 06/09/16 buyer positive Yet another easy deal with Jon, no problems at all. Very many thanks.
 Profile  quadking 17/07/16 seller positive Top man ,paid me straight away, paid me the asking price no quibble. would deal with this HRD member again.
 Profile  2M0ONW 09/06/16 seller positive jon is a great guy to work with I would recommend anyone on HRD to buy from him
Thanks kev.
 Profile  M0HJO 23/05/16 buyer positive Fast payment, good comms, no problems at all. Enjoy the new radio. Deal anytime.
 Profile  MM6CWN 03/04/16 buyer positive No problems at all dealing with Jon. Good communication, paid swiftly.
 Profile  M6USG 12/12/15 seller positive Jon was a perfect buyer.
He arranged his own courier service to Sweden, made immediate payment and good communications.
Would be happy to deal again.
 Profile  G0SJK 27/09/15 trade negative Asked me to hold on to kenwood sp23 speaker and would contact me when he came over from Sweden. He never did despite me asking several times
 Profile  jonboy1081 11/09/15 buyer negative Poor seller, knowingly sold faulty equipment, a month to return money, AVOID!.
 Profile  MM6EPV 25/08/15 buyer positive Very good seller got item today MFJ ANTENNA TUNER very well packed good communication and good delivery time would not hesitate to buy from again
thank you
 Profile  markd 20/07/15 buyer positive Jon is a credit to HRD , fast payment & very prompt with replies , would do business with Jon
again AAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++
thx.
markd
 Profile  G0rkl 22/05/15 buyer positive Jon easy deal ,fast payment ,good coms,thanks
 Profile  G4SHY 21/05/15 seller positive Great to Deal With fast payer and good contact
 Profile  G4SHY 15/05/15 buyer positive Great To Deal with Fast Payer Would Recommend
 Profile  G8VR 05/05/15 buyer positive All good from Jon, wd def deal with him again.
 Profile  G0TSH 27/04/15 seller positive Very easy deal with Jon, just how deals should always be. Many thanks.
 Profile  ei9ju 26/06/14 buyer positive Smooth enough transaction so I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Jon again.
 Profile  G4OXD 20/06/14 seller positive Thanks for quick payment nice smooth transaction.Hope to deal again in the future
 Profile  G8OST 19/06/14 buyer positive Jon is a pleasure to do business with. I would deal with him any time.
 Profile  2E0VXI 23/05/14 buyer positive Great HRD'er many thanks
 Profile  M0CDL 21/05/14 buyer positive Many Thanks Jon, a very nice radio, and very well packed! Thank You.
 Profile  M0CDL 16/05/14 buyer positive Many Thanks Jon.