ScorePositive Feedback
14 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
14 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M5ET 17/01/20 seller positive Very easy transaction, and the item was exactly as it'd been described. Arrived quickly - even posted sooner than originally expected - and very happy with the whole transaction. Would gladly deal again!
 Profile  2E0IEN 06/01/20 buyer positive Instant payment cheers
 Profile  M1CMR 26/11/19 seller positive Highly recommend Alan, for hassle free transaction.
Good comms and paid straight away.

Bryan........
 Profile  stepa 28/03/17 buyer positive Alan it was nice to meet you today hope you got back home ok and please enjoy your new item.
A1 A1 A1 Communications. Cheers Rich
 Profile  G4HTZ 16/03/17 buyer positive Easy deal with Alan ...he paid ..I sent next day ...no messing about with Alan ....recommended to deal with
 Profile  jonz 08/07/16 buyer positive Thanks Alan, great comms nive and local, delivered by hand. 5*****
 Profile  PaulGB 07/04/16 buyer positive Great comms, swift payment, spot on!! Tnx
 Profile  M0DNR 06/01/15 buyer positive a real joy to deal with item as described good comms keeped me updated would deal with again top guy
 Profile  M6VAT 21/11/14 seller positive Great buyer, very quick payment and good comms. Would have no hesitation with dealing with Alan again. Thanks, John G3JKL
 Profile  2W0RLD 20/08/14 buyer positive SUPER FAST PAYMENT AND VERY GOOD COMS FROM ALAN VERY QUICK AND EASY DEAL MANY THANKS I HOPE TO DO MORE DEALING SOON KIND REGARDS
 Profile  G0NAJ 12/05/14 seller positive Nice transaction, a pleasure to deal with you, thanks Alan.
 Profile  mez68 12/05/14 trade positive Spot on and well packed well trusted.
 Profile  Webbo 06/05/14 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with
 Profile  M0GMA 10/03/14 seller positive Alan is a superb guy to buy from, Item was just as described, and worked well.
We arranged a meet up 1/2 way Alan was right on time very nice guy .I would recommend Alan to HRD members. Just how things should be
and would buy from him again without hesitation.