ScorePositive Feedback
23 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
23 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  mickymcd 03/03/18 buyer positive Great radio as described well packaged and great comms many thanks Curtis
 Profile  M1PRO 02/10/17 seller positive Quick payment ! Thanks enjoy
 Profile  mi0cgv 20/12/13 seller positive Highly recommended, Curtis is a Top Chap, good comms and true to his word! would not hesitate to deal again. Thanks Curtis 73
 Profile  quadking 13/12/13 buyer positive I bought a TOP mic from Curtis in excellent condition
and a bargain price, fast delivery, good comm`s,
hassel free deal,can only recommend this HRD user
AAA+++++ tnx Terry.
 Profile  MW0MWV 10/12/13 seller positive Thanks Curtis, top man.
 Profile  2E0MVK 06/12/13 seller positive Received an item off Curtis and is in lovely condition and well packaged a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  2E1GSN 02/12/13 buyer positive curtis is a lovely guy to deal with,very helpfull and a pleasure to buy/sell with.
 Profile  M1CMR 28/11/13 trade positive Bought mic from Curtis very pleased with it it works perfect on the ts2000 and it was as he described many thanks I would deal with Curtis again anytime
cheers Bryan.............
 Profile  SQ7GVU 22/11/13 trade positive Bought Kenwood TS-440 and after few days fully working set arrived. I'm happy with the item and communication with the seller was excellent. Trustworthy seller, I would recommend and will come back for more deals. Thanks Curtis,

Marcin
 Profile  G0rkl 21/11/13 seller positive top seller good comunication would buy again thanks curtis
 Profile  MI0SMK 13/11/13 buyer positive Lovely radio - well pleased. Many thanks Curtis.
 Profile  GI1RXL 05/11/13 seller positive Top seller and good communications
 Profile  M0HJO 02/09/13 seller positive Cracking deal with no problems.
 Profile  Sangoma 28/08/13 seller positive Quick comms, quick posting, and great device, all good :)
Thanks very much
 Profile  MW0KMS 05/08/13 buyer positive Local station paid cash what more can one ask nice guy cheers buddy.
 Profile  M0GVZ 03/08/13 buyer positive Radio exactly as described. I collected in person. Had a nice chat over a cup of coffee. A++
 Profile  2E0RCK 26/07/13 buyer positive Cutis thanks for the Sem transmatch bought as spares and repair just need to repair the coils should not take much to repair.

Thanks

Ricky
 Profile  G7OFR 24/07/13 buyer positive Superb buyer, quick payer simple straight forward transaction.
what a gentleman would sell again to Curtis no problem.
all the best.
BARRY
G7OFR
 Profile  M0IMM 17/06/13 buyer positive Excellent communication and quick payment.
 Profile  2W0RLD 04/06/13 buyer positive bought a kenwood ts 440 of curtis very nice guy to deal with trusted seller and will be buying many more items again soon from this seller cheers curtis
 Profile  m6wsb 31/05/13 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with this member , very helpfull
and great item bought , i would deal again
many thanks , good luck
 Profile  M0ION 20/02/13 seller positive A pleasure to deal, genuine seller and a nice chap too!
 Profile  alincoman 04/01/13 seller positive the above feedback should of been positive& not neutral..forgot to hit the positive as its set on neutral by default..Sorry about that..